• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 14, 2017, 12:05:50 PM
Thank you so very much for all the great stuff you sent me.

https://youtu.be/ug8FG-oXUMs

Two Gift packages from LittleChris to two different sewergabbers on the same day.  What a kind and generous man he is!  If only George understood...

Lilith

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 14, 2017, 12:14:45 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwLV2WpeAao

Yeah, we know, he just wants to be left alone except for sending him money.

He just might experience what it feels like to be left alone now.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Seraphim27 on January 13, 2017, 10:24:31 PM
OMG are you guys KIDDING ME with an entire podcast about Falkie?? Is everybody in here 12?? You guys seriously talk about him ALL. DAY. LONG. It's like a weird sociology experiment over here.

++Friendship++

It sure is.. watching the Evil One ..The haters and the players..   so many plots and sub plots.. our own 24/7  soap opera..

Praise the EVIL One..

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 14, 2017, 12:27:18 PM
It sure is.. watching the Evil One ..The haters and the players..   so many plots and sub plots.. our own 24/7  soap opera..

Praise the EVIL One..

There's always that!

Praise MV!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 13, 2017, 10:59:28 PM
At least we don't send him money.

Why is it anyone's business who one sends a gift to. ...cash or a pizza  ..Both the same.. eh?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on January 13, 2017, 11:26:27 PM

Love You TOO! Chefist.  (I don't suppose I really fooled anyone, but I tried)  :-*

Oh my.. it's worked.. on the number one fan of the Evil One

Love ALL

Lilith

George uses a phrase a lot.  That phrase being "I will not tolerate".  Right there is what George needs to learn, "Toleration".  Its a big world, full of all types of people, and just as he is tolerated, he needs to learn to tolerate. IMO.

3OctaveFart

George has no power to make such proclamations. That he thinks he does is proof of his mania.

You are king of the pizza nest in which you live, George. Nothing and nobody else.

Quote from: Chefist on January 14, 2017, 10:02:32 AM
You know it...and now just in from the Dark Web...he's angling for a new electric blanket...

My electric blanket died yesterday stuck on flashing " e ".
I'm freezing in here !
Even Fluffy just ran in a while ago but being obsesssed with going out, he AND Fuzzy just ran out again.
If anyone wants to get me a very early birthday present...
These damned blankets only last about a year because of the stupid automatic shut off device in them.
I turn mine off when I get up to do videos or leave the house.
The old blankets stayed on and kept the damned bed warm 24-7.
I get weary of waking up to a bed of ice or it waking me up and coming back from the bathroom is no fun either.
At least the bedroom has a heater in it for the cats thst works.
Its built into the wall.

just a thought
how about an unboxing video for his electric blanket
(infused with BED BUGS, hell it "could happen")
just a thought
ok, I will go stand in the corner now, for having such an evil thought

I just so happen to be having dinner with an entomologist this evening
hmmm
now I have a topic of conversation
interesting, the knowledge a PhD entomologist has
perhaps, she will have a "better thought"
ok, back to the corner I go

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 14, 2017, 11:14:20 AM
First of all, we at H.A.R.B.I.N.G.E.R. would like to send a warm welcome to Jason Callan, REAL YouTube star, and recognize the new direction of the thread as a positive change for all as the stench of Senda washes away over time. Where does that leave FalkieLEAKS, you might ask? We're going to proceed as planned, with new audio and video posted daily.

This is a peculiar one, where Senda uses yet another internet provider crisis (note the date on the file) as a means to have George Noory pay the amount owed and one additional month out of pocket, yet what does he do with the opportunity? Squanders it, as usual, falling behind on the bill again for the first grift of 2017. It's interesting to see that the working relationship between the pair would fall apart only a month later where Mr. Noory uses Tom Danheiser to keep Senda at a distance.

So Slothie doesn't do online bill pay, and isn't aware that PremRat - like most businesses - pays invoices 30-60 days after receipt?  Does he think Noory sits at his desk writing checks for C2C office supplies, etc?

chefist

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Twitchie Gimp" on January 14, 2017, 12:50:18 PM
just a thought
how about an unboxing video for his electric blanket
(infused with BED BUGS, hell it "could happen")
just a thought
ok, I will go stand in the corner now, for having such an evil thought

I'll bet dollars to doughnuts his hovel is already infested with bed bugs...

jason.callan

This is awesome my photo is in this heavily viewed video on this channel that has almost 2 million subscribers. This is awesome. My photo is on at 1:45 in the video & gets a lot of view time.

https://youtu.be/6grRYVigW1M

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 14, 2017, 12:58:47 PM
So Slothie doesn't do online bill pay, and isn't aware that PremRat - like most businesses - pays invoices 30-60 days after receipt?  Does he think Noory sits at his desk writing checks for C2C office supplies, etc?

Two trick questions? You know as well as anyone Senda has no concept of the REALWORLDâ,,¢.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on January 14, 2017, 12:59:51 PM

He has larger insects eating the bed bugs.

bateman

Quote from: Seraphim27 on January 14, 2017, 12:04:12 PM
FIXED IT: This reminds me of Bateman's classic "Gladys calls Charlotte" prank call ... except it's real. Surely someone here has that MP3? It's on my list of Favorite Things Ever.

Hey Seraphim  ;D

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8lj66e9b9j4wd53/1+Gladys+Calls+Charlotte.mp3

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 14, 2017, 12:37:22 PM
Why is it anyone's business who one sends a gift to. ...cash or a pizza  ..Both the same.. eh?

STFU!  Video later?

FRIENDSHIP!

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2017, 01:06:44 PM

There exists an as of yet undiscovered ecosystem, as it were...

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2017, 01:06:44 PM
smart man, I had not even considered that
Natural enemies of bed bugs include the masked hunter insect (also known as "masked bed bug hunter"),[65] cockroaches,[66] ants, spiders (particularly Thanatus flavidus), mites, and centipedes (particularly the house centipede Scutigera coleoptrata).

Lilith

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Twitchie Gimp" on January 14, 2017, 12:58:03 PM
I just so happen to be having dinner with an entomologist this evening
hmmm
now I have a topic of conversation
interesting, the knowledge a PhD entomologist has
perhaps, she will have a "better thought"
ok, back to the corner I go

After a while, you might get like me, and start enjoying your time in the corner. Be very very careful.

Lilith

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 14, 2017, 01:01:26 PM
This is awesome my photo is in this heavily viewed video on this channel that has almost 2 million subscribers. This is awesome. My photo is on at 1:45 in the video & gets a lot of view time.

Congratulations Callan!

WOTR

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 14, 2017, 12:27:18 PM

isn't that the  truth?  Somebody is even distributing hoodies to the the haters and players... ;)

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 14, 2017, 01:01:26 PM

Im drinking some Coke Zero vanilla right now, delicious.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on January 14, 2017, 01:31:26 PM
isn't that the  truth?  Somebody is even distributing hoodies to the the haters and players... ;)

...and I have proof.  Here is my WhiteCrow Hoodie unpackaging video, in case anyone missed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlGhUDX4P2k

chefist

Quote from: WOTR on January 14, 2017, 01:31:26 PM

General Mattis mentioned your name a couple of times during his confirmation hearing this week.  ;D

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2017, 11:33:57 AM
It has been suggested to me via pm, I mean inbox; that you should extend your podcast to more serious or manstream topics?

Considered it young man?

Who is going to front the cash for a times square billboard?

Quote from: Chefist on January 14, 2017, 12:59:51 PM

Fleas for sure. Cats run in and out in a warm area of the country. I doubt Senda has money for flea prevention, or would use money on Apple products.

Quote from: Chefist on January 14, 2017, 01:34:54 PM
General Mattis mentioned your name a couple of times during his confirmation hearing this week.  ;D

Any chance on scoring the elusive Justin as an interview?