• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 14, 2017, 10:57:42 AM
Is Jason now working as your butler?

"Thank you, Callan, that will be all. I won't be needing you any more, so take the rest of the evening off, my good man"

That had a very 'lady of the manor' ring to it. BellGab crossed with Downton Abbey.

Please give me some time dear Shredme Bashedher.  I'm doing my best to make a very difficult transition.  I'm old, and set in my ways, but I promise to practice.

;D :-*

Laurakinch

Quote from: Chefist on January 14, 2017, 10:02:32 AM
You know it...and now just in from the Dark Web...he's angling for a new electric blanket...

My electric blanket died yesterday stuck on flashing " e ".
I'm freezing in here !
Even Fluffy just ran in a while ago but being obsesssed with going out, he AND Fuzzy just ran out again.
If anyone wants to get me a very early birthday present...
These damned blankets only last about a year because of the stupid automatic shut off device in them.
I turn mine off when I get up to do videos or leave the house.
The old blankets stayed on and kept the damned bed warm 24-7.
I get weary of waking up to a bed of ice or it waking me up and coming back from the bathroom is no fun either.
At least the bedroom has a heater in it for the cats thst works.
Its built into the wall.

Obv another lie to garner sympathy donations. The amount of blubber alone would keep him warm. That and the fact his bed is a composting pile which generates heat from all the rotting organic matter falling off/out of him. You know the fucker hasn't changed his bedding in years.

Lilith

Quote from: Chefist on January 14, 2017, 10:02:32 AM
You know it...and now just in from the Dark Web...he's angling for a new electric blanket...

My electric blanket died yesterday stuck on flashing " e ".
I'm freezing in here !
Even Fluffy just ran in a while ago but being obsesssed with going out, he AND Fuzzy just ran out again.
If anyone wants to get me a very early birthday present...
These damned blankets only last about a year because of the stupid automatic shut off device in them.
I turn mine off when I get up to do videos or leave the house.
The old blankets stayed on and kept the damned bed warm 24-7.
I get weary of waking up to a bed of ice or it waking me up and coming back from the bathroom is no fun either.
At least the bedroom has a heater in it for the cats thst works.
Its built into the wall.

Please tell George I don't want to contribute to getting him anything right now.  Maybe never.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on January 14, 2017, 11:04:33 AM
Please give me some time dear Shredme Bashedher.  I'm doing my best to make a very difficult transition.  I'm old, and set in my ways, but I promise to practice.

;D :-*

Yes, m'lady. I'm sure you'll ring if you need anything. I'll go back to the pantry now and continue flirting with one of the scullery maids.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 14, 2017, 07:08:41 AM
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much everyone!!!!!!
Just woke up this morning to find out the great MV has changed the thread name in my honor!!!
Very flattered!!!

FRIENDSHIP!

I had it changed to better reflect the true devil that is JC!
You are no five star general, sir.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 14, 2017, 11:06:42 AM
Yes, m'lady. I'm sure you'll ring if you need anything. I'll go back to the pantry now and continue flirting with one of the scullery maids.

Maybe you could make a video and give me some ideas about how to improve my ways.  I would like that, and I'm sure other sewergabbers would enjoy it too!  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 14, 2017, 11:06:42 AM

Oh? The last one was replaced so soon after the unfortunate 'incident' involving you, her and a rather damaged four poster bed.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2017, 11:09:52 AM
Oh? The last one was replaced so soon after the unfortunate 'incident' involving you, her and a rather damaged four poster bed.

Don't worry Pud, SV just wants to make sure I'm still paying attention to him.

First of all, we at H.A.R.B.I.N.G.E.R. would like to send a warm welcome to Jason Callan, REAL YouTube star, and recognize the new direction of the thread as a positive change for all as the stench of Senda washes away over time. Where does that leave FalkieLEAKS, you might ask? We're going to proceed as planned, with new audio and video posted daily.

This is a peculiar one, where Senda uses yet another internet provider crisis (note the date on the file) as a means to have George Noory pay the amount owed and one additional month out of pocket, yet what does he do with the opportunity? Squanders it, as usual, falling behind on the bill again for the first grift of 2017. It's interesting to see that the working relationship between the pair would fall apart only a month later where Mr. Noory uses Tom Danheiser to keep Senda at a distance.

Lilith

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 14, 2017, 11:14:20 AM
First of all, we at H.A.R.B.I.N.G.E.R. would like to send a warm welcome to Jason Callan, REAL YouTube star, and recognize the new direction of the thread as a positive change for all as the stench of Senda washes away over time. Where does that leave FalkieLEAKS, you might ask? We're going to proceed as planned, with new audio and video posted daily.

This is a peculiar one, where Senda uses yet another internet provider crisis (note the date on the file) as a means to have George Noory pay the amount owed and one additional month out of pocket, yet what does he do with the opportunity? Squanders it, as usual, falling behind on the bill again for the first grift of 2017. It's interesting to see that the working relationship between the pair would fall apart only a month later where Mr. Noory uses Tom Danheiser to keep Senda at a distance.

Thank You weareharbinger.  I'm feeling much better already.  Very enjoyable audio clip by the way.  ;D

chefist

Quote from: Laurakinch on January 14, 2017, 11:04:42 AM
Obv another lie to garner sympathy donations. The amount of blubber alone would keep him warm. That and the fact his bed is a composting pile which generates heat from all the rotting organic matter falling off/out of him. You know the fucker hasn't changed his bedding in years.

George should start his own compost acceleration business.

jason.callan

Thank you. I have really been enjoying you insightful videos.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on January 14, 2017, 11:20:15 AM
George should start his own compost acceleration business.

It has been suggested to me via pm, I mean inbox; that you should extend your podcast to more serious or manstream topics?

Considered it young man?

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2017, 11:33:57 AM
It has been suggested to me via pm, I mean inbox; that you should extend your podcast to more serious or manstream topics?

Considered it young man?

Oh we can do that...the title, "Martinez Tonight!" leaves the door open for a variety of interesting and relevant subjects not associated with George Senda.

I wanted to get more into the MI6/4chan/McCain story last night, as I find that one particularity fascinating.

Lilith

Quote from: Chefist on January 14, 2017, 11:41:34 AM
Oh we can do that...the title, "Martinez Tonight!" leaves the door open for a variety of interesting and relevant subjects not associated with George Senda.

I wanted to get more into the MI6/4chan/McCain story last night, as I find that one particularity fascinating.

It was great Chefist!  The most fun I've had at a broadcast since MV left the GabCast!  I swear!

chefist

Quote from: brig on January 14, 2017, 11:46:08 AM
It was great Chefist!  The most fun I've had at a broadcast since MV left the GabCast!  I swear!

That's a very big compliment, Brig...thanks for your support...everyone loves you and I greatly enjoyed your unboxing video of LC's shipment...

I hope you do more in the future...

FallenSeraph

I liked Yorkshire's accent and salmon recipe. That is all.

Lilith

Quote from: Chefist on January 14, 2017, 11:47:48 AM
That's a very big compliment, Brig...thanks for your support...everyone loves you and I greatly enjoyed your unboxing video of LC's shipment...

I hope you do more in the future...

Thank You Chefist.  The generous gifts from LittleChris, couldn't have come on a better day. His timing is as perfect as his generosity.

jason.callan

Quote from: brig on January 14, 2017, 11:46:08 AM

I agree. Chefist has a great way of keeping things moving & interesting as well.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on January 14, 2017, 11:41:34 AM

Genuinely, you have a nice easy demeanor which suits a 'chairman'. Someone told me they put you in a similar frame as Bateman, and I tend to agree. You speak when its needed, but let the 'guest(s)' take the lead to form the show. A very good sales director once told me (although I wasn't in sales) that we have two ears and one mouth and a good salesman should use them in that proportion. I think the same is true of good broadcasters.

FallenSeraph

FIXED IT: This reminds me of Bateman's classic "Gladys calls Charlotte" prank call ... except it's real. Surely someone here has that MP3? It's on my list of Favorite Things Ever.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2017, 11:56:57 AM
Genuinely, you have a nice easy demeanor which suits a 'chairman'. Someone told me they put you in a similar frame as Bateman, and I tend to agree. You speak when its needed, but let the 'guest(s)' take the lead to form the show. A very good sales director once told me (although I wasn't in sales) that we have two ears and one mouth and a good salesman should use them in that proportion. I think the same is true of good broadcasters.

Absolutely true...you can see that difference between Art and RCH. Art would let the guest talk and make sensible commentary, while RCH is anxiously waiting to give his 2 cents worth...

Dateline

What's news?  I have been away and not keeping up with the thread, but I see Jason Callan, has joined us.  Get positive.

Could someone be so kind as to summarize where the thread is in five sentences or less, so that I can jump in by reading or posting?  I am behind.

coaster

I don't know you Jason and am not familiar with your youtube work, so before I watch any of your videos, answer me this.. Do you now or have you ever in the past milked a pregnant prostitute's breasts in hopes of making an all-natural milk and mayo based lubrication?

chefist

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 14, 2017, 12:14:45 PM
subterfuge

Here is the proof that George did have the $48 for the internet bill before Christmas.