• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 31, 2017, 07:26:20 AM
Take it outside, you two.  >:(

The current UPPER RIGHT is "I've done things I'm not proud of..." His conscience is getting the better of him subliminally in his selections. :)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 18, 2017, 11:52:58 PM
Sissy pants is a classic case of one who hyper compensates for his own lack of courage and achievement in life (and in some cases infantile genitalia syndrome but I won’t go there.) Life hasn’t been fair to him so he’s adopted the online alter ego of a badass, lies about what he’s done and deeply resents anyone who actually has done it.  He didn’t know what Stolen Valor was until I pointed out that he was guilty of it.  He was a clerk or a book keeper or something of that nature but he was definitely never a shooter.  How do I know that?  As I told him, I read his horoscope.

Keep it up Sissy and I’m going send a fat kid with Lincoln Logs over to your house. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 31, 2017, 07:36:49 AM
Keep it up Sissy and I’m going send a fat kid with Lincoln Logs over to your house.

You quoted yourself? From pages and pages back? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You desperate man you. :)

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 31, 2017, 07:26:40 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMmsAjuJeig
He should’ve 6 months ago. It ends the AG recusal that should’ve never happened. Then our govt would’ve been forced to do their jobs and address the problems that face the people rather than sit around while the Mueller nothing burger wastes everyone’s time and money.

Maybe they can review old video footage and get some more Trump campaign volunteers for speeding.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 31, 2017, 07:38:27 AM
You quoted yourself? From pages and pages back? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You desperate man you. :)

No shit Sherlock.  That’s what those funny little marks that look like this “ “ mean.  Why would I waste more time rewording what I have already told you. 

OBTW, no one other than a backward 4yo would write “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” 

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 31, 2017, 08:34:45 AM
No shit Sherlock.  That’s what those funny little marks that look like this “ “ mean.  Why would I waste more time rewording what I have already told you. 

OBTW, no one other than a backward 4yo would write “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.”

Where's the DD-214N Shitbird? You said you would post it! You going to keep lying or own up to the fact that you are full of shit?

https://youtu.be/c5BL4RNFr58

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 31, 2017, 08:37:29 AM
Where's the DD-214N Shitbird? You said you would post it! You going to keep lying or own up to the fact that you are full of shit?

https://youtu.be/c5BL4RNFr58

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Swishypants

Exactly! You're a broke-dick-dog Valor Thief. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 31, 2017, 08:34:02 AM
He should’ve 6 months ago. It ends the AG recusal that should’ve never happened. Then our govt would’ve been forced to do their jobs and address the problems that face the people rather than sit around while the Mueller nothing burger wastes everyone’s time and money.

Maybe they can review old video footage and get some more Trump campaign volunteers for speeding.

The mystery to be unraveled is that Bannon described him as the "spiritual" leader of MAGA but then why hasn't he moved more on fulfilling that agenda. They raid Manafort for bullshit but Hillary still gets to be a rock star?!  ???

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 31, 2017, 08:48:09 AM
Exactly! You're a broke-dick-dog Valor Thief. :)

You got shit-canned from the Navy.  More revelations to come.

ItsOver

...Maybe they can review old video footage and get some more Trump campaign volunteers for speeding.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 31, 2017, 08:58:57 AM
The mystery to be unraveled is that Bannon described him as the "spiritual" leader of MAGA but then why hasn't he moved more on fulfilling that agenda. They raid Manafort for bullshit but Hillary still gets to be a rock star?!  ???

I feel your pain.  At first I thought that Trump/Sessions were finessing the issue by going at it slowly so as not to give the impression of overzealous prosecution but now I wonder.  I have believed for some time now that key players on either side of the issue may have enough dirt on their antagonists and to create a state of mutually assurred destruction that would be triggered if someone were to go too hard at an important person.  If the Trump Administration gives Hilliary a pass on her many crimes I will assume that to be the case and at that point I will have lost all faith in our justice system. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on October 31, 2017, 02:22:41 AM

https://youtu.be/01ggN3FGCHk

I got them ALL that Christmas, because I rule! I made everybody at school call me "Snake-Eyes" if they wanted to come over to my house and play! My Mom & Dad made me go over to this poor fuckers house and play with him because "it's the polite thing to do" and all he had was Lincoln logs. He made a catapult with them and fired those little wooden bits at me until I huddled in the corner. When our parents came in he acted like I did it to him!!! That's when I knew I would have to hunt him down for the rest of his life. His name was MD. His parents were engineers and he had an unfair advantage! That shit hurt! I can still hear that little fat fuck laughing in my dreams at night.

But was MD mexxican than?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 31, 2017, 09:49:16 AM
But was MD mexxican than?

Nope, he was a Cossack at that particular time.  He did a lot of vodka drinking and dancing on tables with big-ass boots on.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 31, 2017, 09:59:33 AM
Nope, he was a Cossack at that particular time.  He did a lot of vodka drinking and dancing on tables with big-ass boots on.

I've never known that faggot but he's clearly obsessed with who he thinks I am and then he tries to insert that into his false memories/fantasies. He has issues.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 31, 2017, 10:13:42 AM
I've never know that faggot but he's clearly obsessed with who he thinks I am and then he tries to insert that into his false memories/fantasies. He has issues,  :D

I know your kind MD. You're that little bitch talkin' shit until I show up, then you scuttle off to the corner of the room and eventually out the door so you can say you didn't run. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 31, 2017, 10:17:36 AM
I know your kind MD. You're that little bitch talkin' shit until I show up, then you scuttle off to the corner of the room and eventually out the door so you can say you didn't run. :)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 31, 2017, 10:22:17 AM

I think Gumby already did his job earlier this morning when you tried to fight him in the back of your trailer! :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 31, 2017, 10:24:09 AM
I think Gumby already did his job earlier this morning when you tried to fight him in the back of your trailer! :)

Gotcha! Just more faggot talk form you.  ::)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 31, 2017, 10:13:42 AM
I've never known that faggot but he's clearly obsessed with who he thinks I am and then he tries to insert that into his false memories/fantasies. He has issues.  :D

Everybody has a constitutional right to be crazy and I don’t mind a little on-line craziness; however,  Sissy Pants is obsessively and obnoxiously so.   If he just didn’t blather on like he does he might pass as just another eccentric who posts on BellGab but his shit is distracting because it’s stone crazy and incessant.  What’s worse, not a bit of it is funny. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 31, 2017, 10:36:42 AM
Everybody has a constitutional right to be crazy and I don’t mind a little on-line craziness; however,  Sissy Pants is obsessively and obnoxiously so.   If he just didn’t blather on like he does he might pass as just another eccentric who posts on BellGab but his shit is distracting because it’s stone crazy and incessant.  What’s worse, not a bit of it is funny.

I understand deep net assassins can be bought for as little as $10000/head. Maybe start a gofundme or something?  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 31, 2017, 10:36:42 AM

I'm a threat to your brown-nosing, tow-the-line, way of living Kidnostad. That's why you haven't gotten to do the things that I have. You're a low-boy. A rank and file. A paper pusher.

Swishypants

I will bet anything Kidnostads' wife is a overseas pick-me-up that just wanted to flee her desperate situation, or a younger woman from an abusive family. Guys like him can't do anything but live "brown paper bag" even in the bedroom. :)

He should’ve 6 months ago. It ends the AG recusal that should’ve never happened...

The problem is that leaves the Justice Dept in the hands of the mole who appointed the special prosecutor in the first place, and a Senate that won't move on approving a new AG any time soon

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 31, 2017, 08:58:57 AM
Trump went to him and said sorry Jeff, I know you left a great gig as senator, but you gotta go. I need a wartime AG. And Sessions response was: “don’t you do it! 😭”

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 31, 2017, 10:41:08 AM
The problem is that leaves the Justice Dept in the hands of the mole who appointed the special prosecutor in the first place, and a Senate that won't move on approving a new AG any time soon
Yeah also Trump knows there’s nothing to the Russian collusion nonsense so he doesn’t care what Mueller does. What he needs to realize is that the DNC is at war and Mueller and his gang of 16 Demokkkrat prosecutors don’t need there to be anything there in order to manufacture illegalities and utilize the MSM orgasms.

This is the problem with the Republican establishment as a whole. They’re only there to make money. The DNC/MSM is at war with the right. And Trump is there to help the country. They all have different agendas. Hence why the people’s problems are ignored by the DNC/RNC/MSM establishment.

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 31, 2017, 10:50:05 AM
Yeah also Trump knows there’s nothing to the Russian collusion nonsense so he doesn’t care what Mueller does. What he needs to realize is that the DNC is at war and Mueller and his gang of 16 Demokkkrat prosecutors don’t need there to be anything there in order to manufacture illegalities and utilize the MSM orgasms.

This is the problem with the Republican establishment as a whole. They’re only there to make money. The DNC/MSM is at war with the right. And Trump is there to help the country. They all have different agendas. Hence why the people’s problems are ignored by the DNC/RNC/MSM establishment.

Trump should have fired all the Obama political appointees.  That would have included the Assistant AG mole.  The transition was disorganized and poorly run, the Cabinent appointees and White House Staff choices were mostly awful.  Incompetent Establishment toady Rince Preebus as Chief-of-Staff?  That was the worst pick since Bush Jr tried to put his secretary on the Supreme Court.

He ran on a Reaganite/Tea Party agenda, without calling it that.  All his important Cabinent and staff choices should have come from that wing of the party, or from the non-partisan professionals just below the appointee levels that actually do the work - anyone else was going to work against him.  Shouldn't that have been obvious?  It's Trump's fault the AG Dept mole appointed the special prosecutor - he shouldn't have even been in offie to do so.  I think he tried to appoint Establishment Rs (like McConnell's wife at Transportation) to get them on his side.  That was foolish, and was an early clue both that he was in way over his head in DC, and that he didn't have anyone giving him good advice - or that he doesn't take good advice.

Having said that, wtf was Sessions thinking?  The Rs have to be smarter than this.  The Ds NEVER recuse themselves, NEVER appoint special prosecutors.  The Rs shouldn't play with a different set of rules.  Trump ought to find an excuse to fire Muller, take his lumps, and move on.

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 31, 2017, 11:17:38 AM
Trump should have fired all the Obama political appointees.  That would have included the assistant AG mole.  The transition was disorganized and poorly run, the Cabinent appointees and White House Staff were mostly awful.

He ran on a Reaganite/Tea Party agenda, without calling it that.  All his Cabinent and staff choices should have come from that wing of the party, or from the non-partisan professionals just below the appointee levels thaactually do the work - anyone else was going to work against him.  Shouldn't hat have been obvious?  It's Trump's fault the mole appointed the special prosecutor - he shouldn;t have been in offie to do so.

Having said that, wtf was Sessions thinking?  The Rs have to be smarter than this.  The Ds NEVER recuse themselves, never appoint special prosecutors.  The Rs shouldn't play with a different set of rules.  Trump ought to find an excuse to fire Muller, take his lumps, and move on.
Plus, the majority of Rs are just DC insiders, only interested in preserving and increasing their status. F the rest of us. They're at best flunkies of the Ds.  I'd call them useful idiots of the Ds, but I don't want to insult useful idiots.

Quote from: ItsOver on October 31, 2017, 11:24:03 AM
Plus, the majority of Rs are just DC insiders, only interested in preserving and increasing their status. F the rest of us. They're at best flunkies of the Ds.  I'd call them useful idiots of the Ds, but I don't want to insult useful idiots.

Trump correctly points that out all during the campaign - and since - and then appoints a bunch of them to positions where they can work against him.  And wonders where the leaks, etc come from, and why they aren't helping him.