• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

littlechris

Quote from: Paper*Boy on January 06, 2015, 01:51:19 PM
Falkie under the weather and unavailable to call in and dominate the show?

I just inboxed him. He may be making an "appearance" on tonight's show. Still no confirmation.

Quote from: littlechris on January 20, 2015, 03:46:28 PM
I just inboxed him. He may be making an "appearance" on tonight's show.

Oh!  My nipples are hard enough to cut glass right now.

Catsmile

Join the LIVE GabCast chat, and stream TODAY, Jan. 20, 2015 @ 8PM Eastern - 5PM Pacific

Today we will see if MVD has got the sand out of his vajayjay; or has it lathered itself into a pearl of a rant? Tune in to find out.
Join us at the link below.
http://ufoship.com/chat/

Contact GabCast by email: thegabcastemail@gmail.com

You can follow GabCast on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thegabcast

Twitter: @TheGabCast

Call the show: 623-242-CAST(2278)

Skype call: The.GabCast

The General

I just got an email that there's a Gabcast tonight.
Wasn't it just on last night?  Or is the email just a day late?
What kind of penny-ante operation is this??!!!1

pyewacket

MV- Thank you for posting the link. My hubby and I listened and enjoyed the show. We thought your singing was impressive considering the white russians. Better than we'd manage sober, for sure. Please keep us up on your haunted house.  :)   

ksm32

Good broadcast last night that I just got to enjoy tonight.

..Up here I only see Obama on TV aboot once a week..  that's about right.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: The General on January 21, 2015, 06:38:00 PM
I just got an email that there's a Gabcast tonight.
Wasn't it just on last night?  Or is the email just a day late?
What kind of penny-ante operation is this??!!!1
it was sent out yesterday, so idunno.

ksm32

OH!  Any chance of banning white crow from calling in?  I'm also renewing my wedding vows and I want to use b_dubbs gabcast song as my first sexual wife thing for our second honeymoon. The short version will do.

The General

Quote from: MV on January 21, 2015, 09:08:12 PM
it was sent out yesterday, so idunno.
If that's the case, I'm pretty sure I time traveled today.

Heather Wade

Quote from: The General on January 21, 2015, 10:19:42 PM
If that's the case, I'm pretty sure I time traveled today.

Or were abducted by aliens and taken into another timeline.  When they sent you home back to your timeline, they forgot to carry the 1 and you ended up home a day in the future.

It could happen.   ???

The General

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 21, 2015, 11:16:34 PM

Or were abducted by aliens and taken into another timeline.  When they sent you home back to your timeline, they forgot to carry the 1 and you ended up home a day in the future.

It could happen.   ???

God Dammit.
That's probably exactly what happened.
That would explain my missing underwear too.

Heather Wade

Quote from: The General on January 21, 2015, 11:41:15 PM
God Dammit.

Dead giveaway.

Quote from: The General on January 21, 2015, 11:41:15 PM
God Dammit.

Did you say hi to Whitley?

littlechris

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on January 22, 2015, 04:48:25 AM
Bart Ell and White Crow were banned?
Bart Ell was banned but i am hearing that he will be back under a different name. White crow is currently away at a 2 week moderator training seminar thingy in order to become a moderator here.

Quote from: littlechris on January 22, 2015, 04:57:04 AM
Bart Ell was banned but i am hearing that he will be back under a different name. White crow is currently away at a 2 week moderator training seminar thingy in order to become a moderator here.

[attach=1]

I have no idea where to post this, so I guess this is as good as any.

MV seems like he is tired of the forum. He has stated a couple shows ago he would get rid of it except it makes him money and now he said he gets easily frustrated when he visits.

How long until premier swoops in and buys the forum for $500 and post a  picture of tommy's penis instead of the forum?

:P

littlechris

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 22, 2015, 05:56:53 AM
I have no idea where to post this, so I guess this is as good as any.

MV seems like he is tired of the forum. He has stated a couple shows ago he would get rid of it except it makes him money and now he said he gets easily frustrated when he visits.

How long until premier swoops in and buys the forum for $500 and post a  picture of tommy's penis instead of the forum?

:P

The other day, Georgie Senda was saying that he'd buy bell gab.com if he ever wins the lottery. Apparently he even knows how much bellgab brings in per year. If he ever did buy bellgab.com, he'd tear it down and defile her and destroy all the archives of wisdom held within.

Quote from: littlechris on January 22, 2015, 07:12:21 AM
The other day, Georgie Senda was saying that he'd buy bell gab.com if he ever wins the lottery.

He has big plans once he wins the lottery.  He's going to buy a ranch and raise horses, spend his days riding around on a horse, building a recording studio, flying around the country, and so forth and so on.  It's remarkable to hear how quickly his "disabilities" will disappear and how active and hard working he'll become, once he's given enough free money. 

Always reaching for the stars, Falkie is.

WildCard

Pro Tip: The most sadistic thing you can do to a masochist is refuse to abuse him.

ponyboysunset

The show was good. Mellow. I am looking forward to a trainwreck reunion. Now if the email reminding me the show was on came on the right day I could actually listen live!

WildCard

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 22, 2015, 09:30:42 AM
The show was good. Mellow. I am looking forward to a trainwreck reunion. Now if the email reminding me the show was on came on the right day I could actually listen live!

It's not my fault you blocked me. Not a fan of coq pics, huh?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: WildCard on January 22, 2015, 09:35:21 AM

It's not my fault you blocked me. Not a fan of coq pics, huh?
Wait, that doesn't make sense, I got the email but late, so I did I block you in some other universe? As was stated earlier aliens, it must be aliens!

aldousburbank

This just arrived to my inbox. Is this for real?

There will be a live GabCast episode coming your way tonight at 8PM Eastern, 5PM Pacific.  Visit UFOShip.com/chat to listen live.  Call the show at 623-242-CAST.

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 22, 2015, 11:06:06 AM
This just arrived to my inbox. Is this for real?

There will be a live GabCast episode coming your way tonight at 8PM Eastern, 5PM Pacific.  Visit UFOShip.com/chat to listen live.  Call the show at 623-242-CAST.

I sense that another email to HostGator is in the pipeline.

Heather Wade

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 22, 2015, 09:44:53 AM
Wait, that doesn't make sense, I got the email but late, so I did I block you in some other universe? As was stated earlier aliens, it must be aliens!

Did you see The General in the other timeline?