• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

trostol

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 06, 2015, 01:53:43 AM
Wait, most of you don't know who Michael Cremo is?

yeah i remember him..might skip frankly lol

TigerLily

Quote from: Barfly on October 06, 2015, 01:51:45 AM
I will be 60 next month, only thing i ever grew was pot, not kidding, i do have a plant i bought that grows 5 fruits actually its a tree now, had it for years, its some hybrid thing..actually its kind of amazing.
.....and Barfly goes out to garden

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 06, 2015, 01:53:09 AM
club 19.5 homie

I can't listen to this show without this thread. It's like an interactive experience I need with all of you!

I may try to convince my boyfriend to listen with me with the tunein app in the car, but he doesn't really find this stuff as humorous as I do. But he is always asleep at this hour while I am the weirdo night owl.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 06, 2015, 01:57:45 AM
I can't listen to this show without this thread. It's like an interactive experience I need with all of you!

I may try to convince my boyfriend to listen with me with the tunein app in the car, but he doesn't really find this stuff as humorous as I do. But he is always asleep at this hour while I am the weirdo night owl.

Happy happy birthday btw!

Barfly

Quote from: ShayP on October 06, 2015, 01:56:23 AM
Wuz ketchin up in Art's thread.... (my typing is an homage to Herbn'Legend)

Anyhoo.....

I would never wear those earrings.  >:(
Those are normal in Key West.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 06, 2015, 01:55:54 AM
Hammer Horror in the works, but it's going to be in November, I know that seems odd, but it will make sense. It won't solely be Hammer Horror show though.

:( Too bad we lost Christopher Lee. Now that would have been an interview.

There is a HUGE event show coming up....well there are bunch actually this month....but there will be a big one coming up, those of you who haven't downloaded the Periscope app should do so and start familiarizing yourselves with it.

Oh Jesus, you've gotten Hoagland to do periscope.

Quote from: Barfly on October 06, 2015, 01:51:45 AM
I will be 60 next month, only thing i ever grew was pot, not kidding, i do have a plant i bought that grows 5 fruits actually its a tree now, had it for years, its some hybrid thing..actually its kind of amazing.

Hmmm.  For me it was tomatoes.  Different strokes I guess.

Fortean Times has a lot of collected stories on mysterious airships.

coaster

Cremo's books are good readin'. I'll definitely listen to that show.

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 06, 2015, 01:58:19 AM
Happy happy birthday btw!

Thank you again! Just wish I was special enough to hear Richard say those words on the air! I know I know why not but I still am going to pout!

SaucyRossy

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 06, 2015, 01:58:56 AM

No, but the guests will be using Periscope.....

norland2424

your gf is going to catch you looking at a pantless hoagie  ;D

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 06, 2015, 01:59:36 AM
No, but the guests will be using Periscope.....

Why can't Richard use it? I mean we all know he is technologically challenged but think about how enhanced the experience will be by getting to stare at his hair!

TigerLily

Pate...."Sitting on a park bench"  Am I beginning to understand the inner workings of your mind? I am slightly scared

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 06, 2015, 01:55:54 AM
Hammer Horror in the works, but it's going to be in November, I know that seems odd, but it will make sense. It won't solely be Hammer Horror show though.

There is a HUGE event show coming up....well there are bunch actually this month....but there will be a big one coming up, those of you who haven't downloaded the Periscope app should do so and start familiarizing yourselves with it.
Keep making 'em and we will keep listening to 'em. ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: Barfly on October 06, 2015, 01:56:16 AM
I'm dropping Art next month, not because i dont like him, its not that at all, but i am always awake during Arts show, not always when RCH is on, so im gonna sub to RCH.
Nothing against Art
Hmph

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 06, 2015, 02:01:56 AM
Maybe some day, but the way we will be using Periscope will be copied and used on every other show after we do it.

Ooooh! That is exciting!

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: norland2424 on October 06, 2015, 02:00:31 AM
your gf is going to catch you looking at a pantless hoagie  ;D

Fuck, that's what she wants. She told me last week that Hoagland is sexier than I'll be at his age.

Blah ha ha

$5.00 says Hoagy does the show in Khaki shorts, cowboy boots, no socks, & a fedora.

ShayP

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 06, 2015, 02:02:53 AM
Fuck, that's what she wants. She told me last week that Hoagland is sexier than I'll be at his age.

I've never seen you but it's true.  :D

Mild Bill

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 06, 2015, 01:57:45 AM

I think we all feel that way!  Happy BD, by the way!

Barfly

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 06, 2015, 02:01:56 AM
Maybe some day, but the way we will be using Periscope will be copied and used on every other show after we do it.
That is so cool, would like to see RCH in "action" !

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 06, 2015, 02:01:05 AM
Why can't Richard use it? I mean we all know he is technologically challenged but think about how enhanced the experience will be by getting to stare at his hair!

He doesn't want us to see the Bridge.

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 06, 2015, 02:03:23 AM
Blah ha ha

$5.00 says Hoagy does the show in Khaki shorts, cowboy boots, no socks, & a fedora.

Shirtless?