• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

My current project (Art Bell Shows Online) ™¢ No Download required ¢™

Started by Delphi, December 19, 2014, 12:44:33 PM

Delphi

Im trying to update it daily with new shows... Just something I'm doing for fun and to preserve the shows.. take a look and tell me if it is working.
https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B96Yz1W42ZOdbTE2NndwLVNYem8/edit

analog kid

I like that one can select specific shows, but you can't see enough of the filename to get to the show topic. The audio doesn't stream here though; it loads the player in a lightbox, but doesn't play. IDK if it's relying on flash, which I don't have installed.

MV/Liberace!

if too many people download the files from your google drive account, google will clip your wings.

i think there's a torrent out there with a rather definitive collection of shows, anyway.

Bart Ell

These will get pulled quicker than those MLB videos posted to YouTube by someone who is not MLB.

Delphi

Quote from: analog kid on December 19, 2014, 01:21:05 PM
I like that one can select specific shows, but you can't see enough of the filename to get to the show topic. The audio doesn't stream here though; it loads the player in a lightbox, but doesn't play. IDK if it's relying on flash, which I don't have installed.
is all you have to do is change the view. . You can do tile and list view. . Also you can click the little?  To see more info

Also yeah I forgot... I will disable the ability to download so we won't have to worry about.

On another note just added 8 more shows

Bart Ell

Quote from: jazmunda on December 19, 2014, 03:00:11 PM
You have Spooky Matter! Too soon. Way too soon.  :(

Phone (and Skype) lines are closed, please do not try to call.... everafreakingain.

Delphi

Quote from: jazmunda on December 19, 2014, 03:00:11 PM
You have Spooky Matter! Too soon. Way too soon.  :(
Lol oh yeah I uploaded those a couple days earlier as a test run. . Im now doing it from early to latest

stevenotero

There's already a torrent with all of this material, as I'm sure you already know.

Why not a BTSync Folder of this instead?

Delphi

Quote from: stevenotero on December 19, 2014, 04:16:58 PM
There's already a torrent with all of this material, as I'm sure you already know.

Why not a BTSync Folder of this instead?
Oh yeah im sure everyone knows about the torrent..

The reason I'm doing is for 1..fun and so I don't use space on my HD or phone.

Also I'm doing because not. Everyone wants to mess with torrents and some can't even use torrents anyway . this way you don't gotta download anything .

mikuthing01

None of it will play for me im running firefox and adblock not sure what the problem is.