• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Bluejay

Quote from: Nobody on May 31, 2018, 04:48:13 PM

I am familiar with the phrase "artistic licence," but that is ludicrous.  ::)

Bluejay

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 31, 2018, 04:50:28 PM
You can also report her site to PayPal since she is selling a knockoff product.
#Legacy

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 31, 2018, 04:46:40 PM
Slow adult con game.
He keeps the number low all month thinking people will feel bad and give and then meets the goal on the last day because he doesn't want to be seen as a loser.
My monies on, he made Autumn Love deposit those $1’s she’s been saving for months from the club so that he doesn’t look like a looser.

Heathrow Wade

Quote from: Heather Le Wade on May 31, 2018, 06:28:20 PM
My monies on, he made Autumn Love deposit those $1’s she’s been saving for months from the club so that he doesn’t look like a looser.

;D ;D ;D

trostol

Quote from: Kolchak on May 31, 2018, 04:27:03 PM
It's time for the daily Facebook Minute. I'm your host, Carl Kolchak.

In LNM news: Mike Vara, upset that people won't donate $5 to his program, has decided to charge people $50 instead. This is a limited time offer, so act quickly to hear his slurring year-round.

Next up, from the nazi bunker: confused octogenarians continue to wonder why they can't access content they've paid for.

And lastly, Heather is finally getting some fan art to battle Bart Ell's Bartists head-to-head.

This has been your daily Facebook Minute. I'm Carl Kolchak. Honey, I'm coming eventually.

lol what archives..the 3 shows she has done...and what is up with that "art piece"

ItsOver

Quote from: trostol on May 31, 2018, 06:52:57 PM
lol what archives..the 3 shows she has done...and what is up with that "art piece"
LOL.  Eva and Loretta need to wise up and stop throwing their money away.

timebandit

the archives will stockpile in no time..
cheap at twice the price..

trostol

Quote from: timebandit on May 31, 2018, 07:16:22 PM
the archives will stockpile in no time..
cheap at twice the price..

lol with what..the same drek she has been putting out for the last 2 years when Art was still around...the same buffon's like she has had on the first 3 nights..cmon

Bart Ell

QUESTION FOR DAVE - Were you the guest host that Keith lined up but never used?
I will  take my answer in the form of words.

- Bart
  BartEllLegacy.com

WildCard

Quote from: trostol on May 31, 2018, 07:18:06 PM
lol with what..the same drek she has been putting out for the last 2 years when Art was still around...the same buffon's like she has had on the first 3 nights..cmon

she intends to put all of her show's in the archive. this is like a divorce

rangerdavid

Quote from: chefist on May 31, 2018, 05:15:38 PM
DARK WEB LEAKS!....
-------------------------------------------------

Yes I know about those. I’ve served her with a Cease and Desist notices which she and her cohorts are ignoring. Next step is a lawsuit. I’ve served her hosting company with a DMCA take down notice, not expensive to do, let’s see what that does. If that doesn’t work, then I take her to court. Then maybe she’ll wake up to reality.

Best Regards,

KeithRowland.com

Fuck that beating around the bush, I'm a lawyer, let's sue her ass!!

trostol

Quote from: WildCard on May 31, 2018, 07:25:30 PM

lol like i said..all 3 of them? i could be wrong..but she doesn't own her shows lol

Lilith

Quote from: WildCard on May 31, 2018, 07:25:30 PM

I remember seeing on Twitter, somebody was keeping her updated on how much longer till they had all her shows downloaded from DMDN before they cancelled their account there.

Juan

I'm sick of hearing about Heather. (Unless there's another disaster) I'm getting ready to protect myself from the devil tonight.
Dave, ask the guest if JC was right - that Art was Satan's mouthpiece.

teknoslag

Quote from: brig on May 31, 2018, 07:37:19 PM
I remember seeing on Twitter, somebody was keeping her updated on how much longer till they had all her shows downloaded from DMDN before they cancelled their account there.

Oh this is going to be good.

Sean92008

I wonder if John David Oates has more Art stuff and if he did any on heater...  I'd like to hear Art's stuff with MitD. (Especially any plans he had in place.)

Cowkiller

Quote from: rangerdavid on May 31, 2018, 07:28:24 PM
Fuck that beating around the bush, I'm a lawyer, let's sue her ass!!
Maybe andy basiago is heathers lawyer?

bellNwhistle

Frankly, Keith should wipe Heather clean from the archives. Seriously. I don’t care to replay anything she’s done, and she’s wiped her hands clean of DMRN. Let her crash and burn, or whatever the fuck happens.

Dr. Richard Gallagher is a board certified psychiatrist and a Professor of Psychiatry. Educated at Princeton, he trained at Yale and Columbia where he remains on the psychoanalytic faculty. He is a recognized medical expert on discerning cases of demonic possession, advises multiple clergy on the subject, and has undoubtedly seen more examples of true and false possessions than any other physician in the world. His upcoming book on the subject, Demonic Foes,

Looking forward to tonight’s show. Will be a good one.

At what point do the people with an axe to grind against Heather stop. Why still care? Those that keep bringing her up and bashing her are doing nothing except keeping Her and her show relevant. I am not even sure why Keith still cares? He could easily change the name of MITD with Schrader to something more fitting. Into the Dark or something.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 31, 2018, 08:05:23 PM
Frankly, Keith should wipe Heather clean from the archives. Seriously. I don’t care to replay anything she’s done, and she’s wiped her hands clean of DMRN. Let her crash and burn, or whatever the fuck happens.

Why bother? He owns the rights to the show. Some people might want to listen to the old show. If not then they don’t have to listen.

Bluejay

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 31, 2018, 08:10:35 PM
Dr. Richard Gallagher is a board certified psychiatrist and a Professor of Psychiatry. Educated at Princeton, he trained at Yale and Columbia where he remains on the psychoanalytic faculty. He is a recognized medical expert on discerning cases of demonic possession, advises multiple clergy on the subject, and has undoubtedly seen more examples of true and false possessions than any other physician in the world. His upcoming book on the subject, Demonic Foes,

At what point do the people with an axe to grind against Heather stop. Why still care? Those that keep bringing her up and bashing her are doing nothing except keeping Her and her show relevant. I am not even sure why Keith still cares? He could easily change the name of MITD with Schrader to something more fitting. Into the Dark or something.
Sounds interesting.  Looking forward to tonight’s show!

FlarpsWife

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 31, 2018, 04:50:12 PM
rude. im sure Mr. Vara is a trustworthy businessman.
4 out of 5 meth dealers agree

FlarpsWife

Why do you care that we care that he cares? I don't care if you care that I care. It won't stop me from caring.

WildCard

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 31, 2018, 08:01:45 PM
+1,000

oh please. that's saying you're sick of falkie. i like it because it's sick

bellNwhistle

I’m just kinda over the whole thing. I mean, I still think she’s a little shit who thinks she’s THE shit. She’s not. But nobody’s gonna change a psycho fan’s obsession with her except for her. The more times she shows her true colors, she’s gonna lose one or two til she’s left with few. And who cares? Art is dead. She’s not on DMRN. Dave’s the man now.

Lilith

Because trainwrecks are my favorite kind of FUN!!!

Does that help you understand?  8)

bellNwhistle

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 31, 2018, 08:11:59 PM
Why bother? He owns the rights to the show. Some people might want to listen to the old show. If not then they don’t have to listen.

Then why the chit about her taking away her old shows? Just give them to her and be done with it.

I don’t care about Falkie either.  ;)