• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

timebandit

#ThePinningApproaches

#HeatherArmy

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 11, 2018, 10:59:09 AM
But Snoory had actual radio chops, as did Siegel, Hilly Rose, etc.

Heather was roadkill from the get go and took a long while to develop any comfort level.

Try again.

There is a gabcast, where you hear Art telling Heather "I LIKE your voice".

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 11, 2018, 06:01:37 AM
Go on....lol...wait nevermind, see previous post about your husband. So you mean I am not the only tattooed woman around here? Good to know.

Send me a pic file of your tits tats so that I know that they exist.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on May 11, 2018, 11:00:39 AM
I plan to do my best to be awake for ALL the shows.  That said, I will not always succeed, and am therefore grateful for the "Morning Coffee Misfits".
I don't do during the week shows because of my job, unless I get woken up or wake up in the middle of the night. But Friday's might happen. I like your name for us!

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 11, 2018, 10:27:05 AM
Chrysler is now an official supporter of the Paul and Ella Doggy Snuff film.

#LEGEND
#LEGACY
#FIAT_CHRYSLER

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on May 11, 2018, 11:01:27 AM

Did he say anything about liking her intros or outros?

HW was totally lost at the board, iirc Keith was running it remotely for her.

Those early shows were every bit as painful as hearing Hoaxie sputter and fume at Skype in his Placitas bungalow while "Dr." Falkov mixed up new vitamin potions for clients.

"Voice" is about 25% or radio, just ask Diane Rehm...

;D

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 11, 2018, 11:00:42 AM
Didn't we all?

;)

Regardless it's counterintuitive to believe he'd be party to creating really bad radio.
The Witchy Woman cast a spell on an old man and he had no idea of what he was doing even after he was shot down on the first broadcast where he introduced her as a partner/co-host.  Think about it, a man in his late 60's early 70's married to a girl 40 years younger and he is going to bring in another woman and give/sell her his shed right next door   and making his young wife listen to the old Witchy Woman broadcast from next door in a shed that she/he owned

a is jump

I have a hunch that Heather's Monday return won't be on Joe Montaldo's network. I think it may be on Michael Vara's network.

He will finally have his revenge on DMDN...

Bluejay

Quote from: dsz on May 11, 2018, 10:27:33 AM
I think it's called fair use and a masterful Heather Wade collage would fall under that.

Metron2267

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 11, 2018, 11:08:12 AM
The Witchy Woman cast a spell on an old man and he had no idea of what he was doing even after he was shot down on the first broadcast where he introduced her as a partner/co-host.  Think about it, a man in his late 60's early 70's married to a girl 40 years younger and he is going to bring in another woman and give/sell her his shed right next door   and making his young wife listen to the old Witchy Woman broadcast from next door in a shed that she/he owned

Plenty of oddness in one compound for sure.

But I still don't see him pre-planning her abysmal entry and I'm not much on the whole witchcraft angle either.

Metron2267

Quote from: a is jump on May 11, 2018, 11:09:56 AM
I have a hunch that Heather's Monday return won't be on Joe Montaldo's network. I think it may be on Michael Vara's network.

Huh...really?

What about Leo Ashcraft's alleged Mutual reboot?

;)

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 11, 2018, 11:13:06 AM
Plenty of oddness in one compound for sure.

But I still don't see him pre-planning her abysmal entry and I'm not much on the whole witchcraft angle either.
Neither am I on the witchcraft stuff but i do not think she ever went more that 2 days without letting everyone know she was one.

Bluejay

Metron2267

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 11, 2018, 11:15:32 AM
Neither am I on the witchcraft stuff but i do not think she ever went more that 2 days without letting everyone know she was one.

Low self esteem is like that, and the Montaldo-hosted sob fest confirms it hasn't improved much...

Bluejay

timebandit

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 11, 2018, 11:08:12 AM
Art was a playa..
and on a side note.. tommieknockers was king's best book.
The story incredible..the beginning masterful.
The movie was good but could have used a better director imho

Is that like "you got a perty mouth" from Deliverance ?

Tinfoil_Helm

MY GOD, I just listened to that SoundCloud with Heather and she is more vile, manipulative, and evil than I ever could have imagined.  It was already unbearable to hear, but when she said she didn't attend Art's funeral because she didn't wanna steal the spotlight... the people I was listening with let out a collective FUCK YOU to Heather.

She is a conniving phony that will probably end up in prison for some kind of fraud.  Holy moly, what a trash person.

Smeghead

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on May 11, 2018, 11:25:30 AM
MY GOD, I just listened to that SoundCloud with Heather and she is more vile, manipulative, and evil than I ever could have imagined.  It was already unbearable to hear, but when she said she didn't attend Art's funeral because she didn't wanna steal the spotlight... the people I was listening with let out a collective FUCK YOU to Heather.

She is a conniving phony that will probably end up in prison for some kind of fraud.  Holy moly, what a trash person.

I heard that part, but wasn't able to stomach too much longer than that. 
That doesn't make any sense, except maybe that the other people at the funeral would be thinking what is his mistress doing here!

bellNwhistle

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 11, 2018, 11:01:49 AM
Send me a pic file of your tits tats so that I know that they exist.

I think they’re all in the Tats Tits body mod thread, aren’t they?

MV told me to stop posting those pics.

:-\

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 11, 2018, 11:29:21 AM
I think they’re all in the Tats Tits body mod thread, aren’t they?

:-\
They are there! Not sure I posted my otter on my right forearm or not though.

SaucyRossy

There are TWO different networks that sound that bad?

For some reason I thought they were the same.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Smeghead on May 11, 2018, 11:29:06 AM
I heard that part, but wasn't able to stomach too much longer than that. 
That doesn't make any sense, except maybe that the other people at the funeral would be thinking what is his mistress doing here!
That part was mind blowing. I couldn't believe she said it. I was way done with her before that interview but that just confirmed so much for me.
Quote from: SaucyRossy on May 11, 2018, 11:31:31 AM
There are TWO different networks that sound that bad?

For some reason I thought they were the same.
Oh yeah. Terrible networks are everywhere.

Smeghead

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 11, 2018, 11:32:05 AM
That part was mind blowing. I couldn't believe she said it. I was way done with her before that interview but that just confirmed so much for me. Oh yeah. Terrible networks are everywhere.

My feelings also.  Never cared about her one way or the other, since I couldn't listen to her.  But the shit she tweeted and posted after his death blew me away.  What a narcissist.

Jackstar

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 11, 2018, 11:29:21 AM

There's no love of subtlety anymore.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 11, 2018, 09:49:23 AM
I think the speculation is strong (at least pointed in the right direction) that Art's game plan was to bring Heather into the fold from the very beginning.  I mean, test show co-host, yeah...

It is VERY HARD TO BELIEVE that Heather was unaware of the long-term game plan and her whole "stepping in" narrative is false and manipulative.  It doesn't conjure a sympathetic reaction although it sure looked like that was the plan.  "Poor Art, being shot at; poor Heather has to come in without experience..."  It was bullshit and is part of the #LEGACY.

That photo of Art, standing outside in the evening with daughter Asia, was proof that he did not take the threat of a sniper/assassin seriously...

Why are all of you confused and second guessing whether the plan was to have Heather take over the show from the beginning? Have you all been gaslit? Or were some of you not here when MITD launched? He did a test show with her as the co-host before the first episode of MITD, a test show that failed miserably, but he very publicly talked about his plans for her. Let alone all the stuff behind the scenes.

Whether she “owns his legacy” because of that is absurd. She owns her own legacy.

Bluejay

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on May 11, 2018, 11:25:30 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: yoursongs on May 11, 2018, 10:59:46 AM
As a Cat Stevens fan and historian, where did you read that info?

Grant Cameron interview said he had been abducted and wrote a song about it. It is common knowledge he converted to Islam and changed his name.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: SaucyRossy on May 11, 2018, 11:38:12 AM
Why are all of you confused and second guessing whether the plan was to have Heather take over the show from the beginning? Have you all been gaslit? Or were some of you not here when MITD launched? He did a test show with her as the co-host before the first episode of MITD, a test show that failed miserably, but he very publicly talked about his plans for her. Let alone all the stuff behind the scenes.

Whether she “owns his legacy” because of that is absurd. She owns her own legacy.