• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

theONE

So maybe I was right in Art Bell thread saying that the reason Art posted is because he needs something from BellGab
or Heather is done, or soon to be done, -or they expecting a child Heather is pregnant and Art is looking for a new host ,hmmmm

Nobody

Quote from: Morgus on November 11, 2016, 05:33:21 PM
A week or so I think.

Ah, I see.  Now I find myself wondering if the ads played during reruns still count toward the spot load (i.e. still generate revenue), or if they are a dead loss for the network (and consequently a "freebie" for the advertisers who have their ads played through the luck of the draw).

(Perhaps it depends on whether most people tune out during reruns?)

Thank you for the reply. [tips hat]

Nobody

I have now become thoroughly convinced that it would be possible to make a near-airtight case against MITD for false advertising.

Consider: when Crystal Gayle sings, "...and there's wisdom in the air," that is an implied promise that a listener can reasonably expect to have gained wisdom by listening to the show.  However, I have gone through the air of tonight's programme with an electron microscope and was unable to detect a single atom of wisdom.

It's an open-and-shut case if you ask me.

theONE

Quote from: Nobody on November 12, 2016, 03:19:44 AM
I have become convinced that it would be possible to make a near-airtight case against MITD for false advertising.

Consider: when Crystal Gayle sings, "...and there's wisdom in the air," that is an implied promise that a listener can reasonably expect to have gained wisdom by listening to the show.  However, I have gone through the air of tonight's programme with an electron microscope and was unable to detect a single atom of wisdom.

It's an open-and-shut case if you ask me.

you are getting nuttier than I'm ... hahaha ,lol

JesusJuice

Quote from: theONE on November 12, 2016, 02:26:15 AM
So maybe I was right in Art Bell thread saying that the reason Art posted is because he needs something from BellGab
or Heather is done, or soon to be done, -or they expecting a child Heather is pregnant and Art is looking for a new host ,hmmmm

Heather having a baby? At her age?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfFg_jb3alE

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 27, 2013, 12:55:12 AM
This guy reminds me of that person at a party who tries too hard to make you like them.  Do they only take callers who kiss ass, these days?  All the callers so far have brown noses.

I can't wait till Art comes back and shows this Wellsade guy how it's done.

Nobody

Quote from: trostol on November 12, 2016, 12:47:48 AM
thought that was last night

Yes, Friday's programme was live because sometime during the last 90 minutes of the broadcast she claimed that taking Thursday night off felt, to her, as if she was "off the air for a week."

Honestly, listening to the last 90 minutes of Friday's show felt like a week. 

PaulAtreides

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 12, 2016, 11:57:33 AM

Heather having a baby? At her age?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfFg_jb3alE

By now, Art is shooting with blanks. His balls serve only a decorative purpose.

theONE

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 13, 2016, 06:59:30 AM

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 06, 2014, 10:35:19 PM
Prosecco through the nose, and onto monitor.  I'm falling out of my chair, this whole thing is almost as funny as hugging Art's nuts.

LOL...

Nobody

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 13, 2016, 06:59:30 AM

I expect his wife is wearing them as earrings by now.

JesusJuice

"...this whole thing is almost as funny as hugging Art's nuts."

I've seen that quote from Heather quite a lot and it's never made sense. What exactly is funny about hugging Art's nuts? She already was exchanging private phone calls with him for a least a year by that point so maybe it's an inside joke between the two of them. I looked for context in that old thread and she's bragging about getting drunk alone on the 4th of July with her cat because she doesn't have any friends.

theONE

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 13, 2016, 06:11:30 PM

I've seen that quote from Heather quite a lot and it's never made sense. What exactly is funny about hugging Art's nuts? She already was exchanging private phone calls with him for a least a year by that point so maybe it's an inside joke between the two of them. I looked for context in that old thread and she's bragging about getting drunk alone on the 4th of July with her cat because she doesn't have any friends.

I felt the same way..some abstract comment by Heather -but you might be into something saying that it might be an inside joke..
and I stand by my conspiracy theory that Hether perhaps was "servicing" Art when she was doing her phone sexz-work ,
or perhaps she was even doing that work in real but later switched to only phone work...??
and they had some kinky phone talk about her hugging his/Art's balls,..or maybe that was Heather's signature "turn on" line
that she was using on all the men that she will hug their balls ...

I wonder if guys who call those sex workers if they record those conversations and listen to them later again to get off... ??
Wonder what name Heather was using as a sex worker...

Would be fun to hear her talking dirty to a guy over the phone and compare her voice to her talk show voice now, lol

[attachment deleted by admin]

mikuthing01

Quote from: theONE on November 13, 2016, 06:31:28 PM
I felt the same way..some abstract comment by Heather -but you might be into something saying that it might be an inside joke..
and I stand by my conspiracy theory that Hether perhaps was "servicing" Art when she was doing her phone sexz-work ,
or perhaps she was even doing that work in real but later switched to only phone work...??
and they had some kinky phone talk about her hugging his/Art's balls,..or maybe that was Heather's signature "turn on" line
that she was using on all the men that she will hug their balls ...

I wonder if guys who call those sex workers if they record those conversations and listen to them later again to get off... ??
Wonder what name Heather was using as a sex worker...

Would be fun to hear her talking dirty to a guy over the phone and compare her voice to her talk show voice now, lol

I wonder if Snowden has any leaks on Art's balls

theONE

Quote from: mikuthing01 on November 13, 2016, 06:34:24 PM

Oooo, man if that was made public emails and phone calls between him and Heather relating not only
to their personal relation /if there was indeed any/ but to their cooking up her taking over of MITD
and all that stalker nonsense and her calling cops [with him apparently even being aware that she called the cops]
after he got scared with loud blast (of possible firecracker as he admitted himself lated)
and was lying on he ground for over 20 minutes waiting for cops to arrive
but that is so fake to me...

..well i'm looking at this from this perspective,
before that event Art told us on the air that he received very serious life threatening phone calls that threatened life and safety
not only his but also his family [his wife and his young daughter] and that he and his family was genuinely "terrorized"
so now he hears gunshots by his guest house /by his studio/ that is several dozens yards away
[I'm not sure how many yards but is quite a walk distance from his house to his studio]

and after he hears gun shots he is on the ground for over 20 minutes scared about his own ass calling his wife
to ask her to call the cops (because apparently as he explained later he had no cell phone connection to the cops)
and he is not concerned that the shooter might be gong to his house to rape or to kill his wife and his daughter
since there wore serious phone calls threatening life and safety of him and of his family

...that to me is not what loving husband and loving father would do,..I would run or crawl to the house
to make sure that the shooter is not trying to get in and harm my family...

I don't know maybe Art is just a massive coward and only cares for his safety and his life...
but in my opinion or this was a totally fabricated event to add drama to the whole story or Art indeed
is a massive coward ..??

WikiLeaks give us something since the election drama is over..we need more (or as bobo17 would say ..we need moar)

theONE

Quote from: mikuthing01 on November 13, 2016, 06:34:24 PM

hahaha...LOL..The conspiracy starts here,in Merced according to Heather
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=4969.1200

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hog

Wow man, you sure put a lot of effort into berating total strangers.  Mighty Christian of you.

peace
Hog

theONE

Quote from: Hog on November 13, 2016, 09:29:42 PM
Wow man, you sure put a lot of effort into berating total strangers.  Mighty Christian of you.

peace
Hog

Usually I don't answer posters who are acting like cowards and post something not attaching their post to the post
that they are commenting about...to me that is a sign of being a big pure cowards
but I suspect that you are referring to my post - so you think it's OK in life to let asshole get away with lies
and manipulations of truth...how unintelligent of you!!

Don't use this "Christian crap" on me because it just makes you look stupid and uneducated about how Christians supposed to act,..
we must to point evil out -to point out rotten fruits of other people's evil actions.

Art is not a stranger ,Art is very well known to me and Art knows very well who I'm......

/same applies to Heather Wade/

Nobody

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 13, 2016, 06:11:30 PM

I've seen that quote from Heather quite a lot and it's never made sense. What exactly is funny about hugging Art's nuts?

Well, now that you've mentioned quotes* from Heather, I don't think it is too much of a stretch to suggest that anyone who claims (and for all I know, their claim could be wholly valid) that it is impossible for them to eat** without consuming marijuana beforehand (which, to me, strongly implies that they consume it at least once daily):

I quit a while back ('cause everyone's all like "Weed is bad, mmm'kay?"), and all the 199 symptoms that had been sleeping peacefully under mj's influence woke up raging.  It was not pretty.  The details would overwhelm you, so I will just say the most important one:  I could not eat food.  Quickly lost 10 lbs that I really did not have to lose.

So, I did the business, and got my herbs back after 26 days without.

Sudden interest in food, I could sleep, and I could be calm while dealing with this insane society.  Even my cat was happy I was back to the mj.  But, that's only me.  I have ptsd big time, and all the bells & whistles that go with it.  I cannot speak for others, but for me, if I don't have it, I can't keep food down due to intestinal issues stemming from a lifetime of partial starvation (mere poverty, dude, don't feel sorry for me, everyone has a story, this is mine).  I need to eat, or I could end up in another O.R., which I don't think I can survive again. 

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,4883.msg168585.html#msg168585

...is going to be more likely to find that some things are funny and/or make sense to them that are not funny and make no sense whatever to people who don't partake of mind-altering substances on a daily basis.

*The quote I am using was shamelessly stolen from the Girl Noory FAQ found here: http://pastebin.com/9BS5D3Sn

**I am aware that marijuana produces miraculous results for cancer and AIDS patients when it comes to restoring their appetites, but it is unclear to me just how much of the need is medical and how much purely psychological in this particular instance.  Does anyone care to comment on this?

b_dubb

Quote from: theONE on November 13, 2016, 09:39:15 PM
Usually I don't answer posters who are acting like cowards and post something not attaching their post to the post
that they are commenting about...to me that is a sign of being a big pure cowards
but I suspect that you are referring to my post - so you think it's OK in life to let asshole get away with lies
and manipulations of truth...how unintelligent of you!!

Don't use this "Christian crap" on me because it just makes you look stupid and uneducated about how Christians supposed to act,..
we must to point evil out -to point out rotten fruits of other people's evil actions.

Art is not a stranger ,Art is very well known to me and Art knows very well who I'm......

/same applies to Heather Wade/
the only evil here is your serial abuse of fellow board member

theONE

Quote from: b_dubb on November 14, 2016, 10:22:43 PM
the only evil here is your serial abuse of fellow board member

and who is that fellow board member ?? that ungrateful cunt (Redacted) aka Heather Wade ??

Jackstar

Does this cunty old man still broadcast, or what?

theONE

Quote from: Nobody on November 13, 2016, 10:03:16 PM
Well, now that you've mentioned quotes* from Heather, I don't think it is too much of a stretch to suggest that anyone who claims (and for all I know, their claim could be wholly valid) that it is impossible for them to eat** without consuming marijuana beforehand (which, to me, strongly implies that they consume it at least once daily):

...is going to be more likely to find that some things are funny and/or make sense to them that are not funny and make no sense whatever to people who don't partake of mind-altering substances on a daily basis.

*The quote I am using was shamelessly stolen from the Girl Noory FAQ found here: http://pastebin.com/9BS5D3Sn

**I am aware that marijuana produces miraculous results for cancer and AIDS patients when it comes to restoring their appetites, but it is unclear to me just how much of the need is medical and how much purely psychological in this particular instance.  Does anyone care to comment on this?

I'm not sure about your question, but in case of Heather in this particular case I think it was both.
I don't know if you are familiar with effects pot has on increasing appetite "munchies" but is quite significant,
and of course the high feeling relaxed and chilled ,..but that of course also depends on the strain one is smoking,
there are so many strains 'hybrids' that are design to have different effects more on being body 'stone' or on being more mind/emotions stoned.

Perhaps you know all that,...that's why I was not sure about your question...
Now I'm going to take a toke from my H2O pipe :P 

Juan Cena

Ancient Aliens tonight.

When will the racism end?

akwilly

Quote from: Juan Cena on November 15, 2016, 11:40:50 PM
Ancient Aliens tonight.

Once we all morph into rods man

Quote from: Juan Cena on November 15, 2016, 11:40:50 PM
Ancient Aliens tonight.

Jorch is having the Ancient Aliens guy on his show in the last half. 

Nobody

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 15, 2016, 11:45:38 PM
Jorch is having the Ancient Aliens guy on his show in the last half.

Did C2C abandon its "if you appear on Art Bell's show, we don't want you" policy long ago or is their willingness to feature the same guests something new?