• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on May 01, 2018, 06:49:08 AM
I want to be the first to congratulate bateman on taking over MiTD! It’s been a strange trip since that fateful night Heather called him to ‘rattle his cage’.  :)

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/71d803f1-4a81-4a85-afe8-3856deed9945

Congrats on the gig, Bateman!

fairylight

Quote from: yoursongs on May 01, 2018, 09:31:30 PM
[attachment=1,msg1194614]

like this one only not black

Did Whitesnake go down to 4 members after their 87-89 heyday?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: popple on May 01, 2018, 09:15:50 PM
nvm that wasn't the dark web, my laptop screen just went to sleep. my bad!

.adorable

yoursongs

Quote from: fairylight on May 01, 2018, 09:34:17 PM
Did Whitesnake go down to 4 members after their 87-89 heyday?

the girl in the picture is sitting somewhat sideways, so 2 of the members on the shirt are folded and angled so it looks like there are 3 members of the band

fairylight

Quote from: yoursongs on May 01, 2018, 09:36:08 PM
the girl in the picture is sitting somewhat sideways, so 2 of the members on the shirt are folded and angled so it looks like there are 3 members of the band

Yes, you are right. The spacing seemed to indicate 4 members and it was the standard, but it's possible for sure.

dsz

Just be careful where you're aiming that thing, Keith. The fate of Bellgab depends on it.

yoursongs

just posted no show of any kind for tonigh

fairylight

In regards to the photo of Heather as a young teen, has anyone tried to contact the lady who posted it? Was Heather her friend, or her boyfriend back then?

Innerreach

Found this in mitd Comments

Bullshit, MITD sucks without Heather.

I hope this shit tanks without her here.
Like · Reply · Mark as spam · 6m

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on May 01, 2018, 09:08:01 PM
I'm pleased to see that they are calling bellgab "the internet" now.
I believe that has been MV's plan along.  First the internet, then the world.

Rocketeer

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 01, 2018, 08:06:44 PM
I think back to when my mother died and my dad could hardly walk out of the church after the funeral he was so grief stricken (They'd been married 53 years), yet being the bloke he was, when we all got back to his house, the first thing he did was to put the kettle on and ask who wanted tea or coffee.. He was more concerned about how everyone else was, his time to implode came when everyone went home. HW hardly knew AB, and she seems to have made sure that his widow's wants and wishes were secondary, at best.

She needs to grow up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXe_kRQdHfU

Catsmile

Quote from: LadyFish on May 01, 2018, 08:27:05 PM
Maybe Heather is the product of one of those groupie hookups in the ‘70s that Art talked about in his biography last night.

# Art Banged And Gave A Home 2 A New Groupie.
# Who Was His Progeny From a Groupie 40 Years ago.

fairylight

Quote from: Catsmile on May 01, 2018, 09:40:47 PM
# Art Banged And Gave A Home 2 A New Groupie.
# Who Was His Progeny From a Groupie 40 Years ago.

Oh my! That is sooo nasty! :)

WhiteCrow

George Senda the You-Rube Super Star want a chance at Heather's Arts Chair

yoursongs

Quote from: fairylight on May 01, 2018, 09:38:15 PM
In regards to the photo of Heather as a young teen, has anyone tried to contact the lady who posted it? Was Heather her friend, or her boyfriend back then?

if you go back and look, the original post had the fb screenshot with the friend's name (Ericka).  That is all i know.  When i first saw that, I said no, that is a boy.  I still think that.  Some people on here said no, it's a girl.  I don't care either way, but I am absolutely certain that the "boy" or girl in that photo is not the same person in the MITD photo.  The facial structure doesn't match at all (nose, shape, chin, etc.).

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: mv on May 01, 2018, 09:33:44 PM
Congrats on the gig, Bateman!
If this is true, and I certainly hope so, then may I join MV in sending my sincere congrats to My Hometown Home Boy Batesy !
Bateman!!
If it's not true, and I wish it was, so just NEVERMIND.

fairylight

Quote from: yoursongs on May 01, 2018, 09:43:22 PM
if you go back and look, the original post had the fb screenshot with the friend's name (Ericka).  That is all i know.  When i first saw that, I said no, that is a boy.  I still think that.  Some people on here said no, it's a girl.  I don't care either way, but I am absolutely certain that the "boy" or girl in that photo is not the same person in the MITD photo.  The facial structure doesn't match at all (nose, shape, chin, etc.).

Perhaps you are right. This whole situation is so mysterious. Basic business and social standards are being forgone for reasons unknown. It's like a real life version of the National Inquirer.

ItsOver

Quote from: fairylight on May 01, 2018, 09:37:00 PM
Yes, you are right. The spacing seemed to indicate 4 members and it was the standard, but it's possible for sure.
This is a more in depth analysis than the medical assessment of Art's tits.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Catsmile on May 01, 2018, 09:12:09 PM
If that happens I'll...
# ShitBrixLaffing
What a class A certified DOUCHE BAG!! HE MAKING THE FUNNY, HA HA HA.

fairylight

Quote from: ItsOver on May 01, 2018, 09:46:11 PM
This is a more in depth analysis than the medical assessment of Art's tits.

Hehehe! I'm so fascinated by it. I know it's rubbish but I can't help it. :)

aldousburbank

Well kids this turned out to be quite the clusterfuck.

Catsmile

Quote from: dsz on May 01, 2018, 09:03:25 PM
I think Keith should test drive hosts for a few weeks and pick the one with the highest numbers and most popularity, Kelly Ripa style.

# QueefRolosCastingCouch

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 01, 2018, 09:49:40 PM

Compared with what?

ItsOver

You aren't surprised, are you, AB?

timebandit

I'm still curious what will play at 9.

Lola2001

Quote from: username on May 01, 2018, 12:47:05 PM
Let's just say, he's a lot more to talented than anyone else listed here.

You're kidding right? I thought he was worse than Snorry....yawn :)

Hells Mole

Quote from: weeberwubber on May 01, 2018, 08:41:01 PM
I was going to buy Gordon Lightfoot tickets out of nostalgia but fuck it, I'll resub for a year instead and save $120. Fuuuuuuuck, I'd like to see the 78 year old bastard but two tix at $150 plus $30ish ticket fees and I'll say nahhhhh. I should be able to book Lightfoot for a wedding at that price.

Gordon Lightfoot is one of my favorite people to see.  Best at night, outdoors.  Unfortunately he has almost no voice left whatsoever.  This is due to both a stroke over a decade ago that put him in a coma and damaged his vocal chords and then the decades of heavy smoking and drinking.  I still enjoy it but there's always people who walk out over his voice.  Hey, it's the guy that wrote all this great music and it's amazing to see him no matter what.

Bonanza Pilot

Fill us in Aldous. Tell us Heathers thoughts and the 'circumstance' that caused her to not be able to go on air.

ItsOver

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 01, 2018, 09:53:23 PM
Gordon Lightfoot is one of my favorite people to see.  Best at night, outdoors.  Unfortunately he has almost no voice left whatsoever.  This is due to both a stroke over a decade ago that put him in a coma and damaged his vocal chords and then the decades of heavy smoking and drinking.  I still enjoy it but there's always people who walk out over his voice.  Hey, it's the guy that wrote all this great music and it's amazing to see him no matter what.
That's a shame.  I saw Buddy Guy when he was about the same age as GL is now and that dude was still unbelievable.