• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Deeyeennoveeyetee E. on February 26, 2017, 03:16:29 AM
Haha I stand corrected. (Listening not well is the only way I can stand to listen to this stuff...)

Agree. The Marrs segment was pretty interesting, as usual, but this is BS.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 26, 2017, 03:22:33 AM
Agree. The Marrs segment was pretty interesting, as usual, but this is BS.

Meh,  I'm the other way around though this ghost hunter isn't very good as a guest.  I didn't even turn on Marrs.  Been there, done that.  I never heard of this guy before and you have to be very careful with anybody who calls themselves a ghost hunter.  I'm a ghost hunter but it is more of a hobby rather than a profession.  I'm certainly no expert.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 26, 2017, 03:27:36 AM
Meh,  I'm the other way around though this ghost hunter isn't very good as a guest.  I didn't even turn on Marrs.  Been there, done that.  I never heard of this guy before and you have to be very careful with anybody who calls themselves a ghost hunter.  I'm a ghost hunter but it is more of a hobby rather than a profession.  I'm certainly no expert.

It's rare that I find a ghost show interesting or compelling enough to listen to. Once in a blue moon there will be an interesting speaker on the topic. I've sometimes found the voice print stuff kinda freaky but understand that it could be easily hoaxed too. I don't think I've ever heard a bigfoot segment that I've found remotely believable in anyway.

Lavarat

Jimmy Church peddles snake oil salesman. A total shameless crappy host.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 26, 2017, 03:32:45 AM
It's rare that I find a ghost show interesting or compelling enough to listen to. Once in a blue moon there will be an interesting speaker on the topic. I've sometimes found the voice print stuff kinda freaky but understand that it could be easily hoaxed too. I don't think I've ever heard a bigfoot segment that I've found remotely believable in anyway.

I don't listen to the Bigfoot stuff very much.  I'm not saying that I don't believe in Bigfoot but it just isn't as compelling as ghosts.  I've always been curious about the other side and have had experiences that I can't explain.  What happens to us when we die?  I want to know because I'm not getting any younger.  I know this much, something happens to us when we die.  I've seen too much to doubt this.  We go someplace and it is not necessarily the graveyard though some ghosts linger there to be close to their bodies.

Quote from: Lavarat on February 26, 2017, 03:40:40 AM

Obvious successor to Jorch though I will say Jimmy is a better interviewer.

Quote from: Lavarat on February 26, 2017, 03:40:40 AM

As somebody posted above, he's an FM/stripclub DJ. He's listening to his own deep voice and trying very hard to sound profound. He just growled in that sexy manbeast way of his 'It's about you, it's about the truth, it's about knowledge'  LOL He speaks like a cheesy movie trailer  'In a world where the truth no longer mattered, one man, Jimmy Church, was prepared to die for it'

SredniVashtar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 26, 2017, 03:40:55 AM
What happens to us when we die? 

I've never really understood this. People don't fret about where they were before they were born, I don't see any reason to worry about what happens after they die either.

PKaiser

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 26, 2017, 04:57:06 AM
I've never really understood this. People don't fret about where they were before they were born, I don't see any reason to worry about what happens after they die either.

Hi Sred.

Not to be disagreeable, but actually there are a lot of folks who worry about where they were before they were born into their current circumstances.  It's couched in reincarnation, the idea that we've all lived many lives before this one.  One of my personal heroes, General George S. Patton, Jr., was a firm believer that he had lived as a warrior many times before and in many places.  For example, he once gave a tour of the island of Sicily in 1943 to its Queen (or First Lady, or whatever) and her handlers and everyone on the tour was amazed at the places and things Patton showed them, many of which they in fact had never seen before.  And Patton had never been on the island in his life.  Was he an inveterate reader?  Of course, but that couldn't account for everything.  They were all a bit spooked afterwards....

Dyna-X

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 26, 2017, 04:08:24 AM
As somebody posted above, he's an FM/stripclub DJ. He's listening to his own deep voice and trying very hard to sound profound. He just growled in that sexy manbeast way of his 'It's about you, it's about the truth, it's about knowledge'  LOL He speaks like a cheesy movie trailer  'In a world where the truth no longer mattered, one man, Jimmy Church, was prepared to die for it'

If Jimmy Church wasn't in radio, he'd be a used car salesman.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dyna-X on February 26, 2017, 09:16:51 AM
If Jimmy Church wasn't in radio, he'd be a used car salesman.
"That's muh boy!"

Morgus

Quote from: zeebo on February 26, 2017, 02:15:32 AM
I hope albrecht was listening.  His fave caller with the Finno-Ugric theory of early civilization called in.  Something about how the Annunaki n' Nephalim were NOT Indo-European but, you guessed it, Finno-Ugrians.  To Jimmy's credit, he said something like:  What's next?  Were Vikings cruising down the Nile?
Yep that caller was 'ole Will in Madison,Wisconsin though he has used aliases recently.
Will has been calling in about Finnish stuff to c2c and other late nite shows for over 20years...

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on February 26, 2017, 05:27:30 PM
Yep that caller was 'ole Will in Madison,Wisconsin though he has used aliases recently.
Will has been calling in about Finnish stuff to c2c and other late nite shows for over 20years...
If I had the time and inclination I would put together a compilation of Will of Madison Finnish theories. He has been calling in for quite some time. But always in snippets so I don't understand his whole theory- but it would be appear that Finno-Urgic people were the forerunners of almost everything. He also sometimes talks about communism (he went over to the USSR as a part of some kind of group way back.)

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on February 26, 2017, 02:15:32 AM
I hope albrecht was listening.  His fave caller with the Finno-Ugric theory of early civilization called in.  Something about how the Annunaki n' Nephalim were NOT Indo-European but, you guessed it, Finno-Ugrians.  To Jimmy's credit, he said something like:  What's next?  Were Vikings cruising down the Nile?
Thanks for the heads-up.   :D Now I'll have to go a listen to the show.  :(
ps: to Greasy Church, Viking were Scandinavian (think now the current Norway, Denmark, & Sweden,) not Finnish which, everyone at this point should know from Bill's calls, are a totally different ethnic/cultural/language group.*
pps: the Vikings got around. Even here to N.America, Black Sea, Caspian Sea, Mediterranean Sea, Iceland, Greenland, etc and rumors/legends about elsewhere. It wouldn't surprise me if some got down to the Nile at some point.

*note, there are still controversies about this early history of these groups and the roots of some of the words used, "propaganda" when new groups take over, little written history, etc. I wonder if Bill is associated with this site?
http://uralica.com/earlyfin.htm#vara

albrecht

Greasy, the radio host, not Bobo's horse, laughed when Marrs said vikings came to North America and said something like "ok, let's get back to real." The guy is an idiot. The viking exploration and settlement (even if temporary) of North America is well documented by archeological evidence, not just by stuff in the old sagas. (Says a host who loves the band "Saga.")

zeebo

I'm neutral at best on Jimmy, but sort of half-listening to the show anyway while doing other stuff.  Heard the guest talking about a chemtrail-delivered nerve agent over his ranch: "It dropped a chicken."

Quote from: zeebo on March 12, 2017, 11:58:06 PM
I'm neutral at best on Jimmy, but sort of half-listening to the show anyway while doing other stuff.  Heard the guest talking about a chemtrail-delivered nerve agent over his ranch: "It dropped a chicken."
Just the male chickens though.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

I listened for about a half an hour and then turned it off.

zeebo

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on March 13, 2017, 12:03:55 AM
Just the male chickens though.  ;)

The want the roosters out of the way.  Mars wants our hens! 

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 13, 2017, 12:17:04 AM
I listened for about a half an hour and then turned it off.

I've switched over to Comet ...  MST3K:  The Wild World of Batwoman.   :D

Quote from: zeebo on March 13, 2017, 12:18:32 AM
The want the roosters out of the way.  Mars wants our hens!
Bastards !    ;D

Hey, speaking of the reptilians (they just mentioned,) didn't Swerdlow just remark, last week, that the reptilians blew up Nibiru and that's why we're having the increase in meteorites ?  :o

TigerLily

Oooh, zeebo, I'm jealous! Comet tv sounds groovy. Is Batwoman a hybrid between Batgirl and Catwoman?

TigerLily

Brother Logan! Been way too long. I'm semi-listening but guess pretty jaded after last night's ReptoidFest

Quote from: TigerLily on March 13, 2017, 12:47:44 AM
Brother Logan! Been way too long. I'm semi-listening but guess pretty jaded after last night's ReptoidFest
Greetings Sister Tiger. :)
Things have been hectic recently. Glad you're here.
Oooo  OOoooo  - Naked teen-wolf mention -LOL.   ;D

starrmtn001

Can't sleep so I took a pill.  Thought I'd hang out here till it kicks in.  Seems to be some life in here tonight.  Good morning everyone! ;D

starrmtn001

Haven't listened to Church in a couple of years.  He sounds calmer than he used to, or at least how I remember him to sound.

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on March 13, 2017, 12:45:53 AM
Oooh, zeebo, I'm jealous! Comet tv sounds groovy. Is Batwoman a hybrid between Batgirl and Catwoman?

I can't figure out what she's supposed to be, but she has a group of go-go dancers that follow her around, so I'd definitely invite her to a party.

starrmtn001

Zeebo?  Sister TigerLily?  Logan?  Are you guys still here? ???

trostol

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on March 13, 2017, 01:02:56 AM
Zeebo?  Sister TigerLily?  Logan?  Are you guys still here? ???

waves