Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Morgus

So tonight Jimmy and Joshua are reporting the big Area 51 invasion has been cancelled...

Quote from: Morgus on September 10, 2019, 08:42:30 PM
So tonight Jimmy and Joshua are reporting the big Area 51 invasion has been cancelled...

Real drag.   I guess 3 million guys in Rachel, NV was not a good idea after all.

Morgus

Joshua thinks maybe a few hundred folks might still show in Rachel, Nevada and thats too much for them also some of the news media will still show up just in case.

Does anyone know why, exactly, that Jimmy Church randomly bellows out göbekli tepe when reading a spot?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 27, 2020, 09:05:26 PM
Does anyone know why, exactly, the Jimmy Church randomly bellows out göbekli tepe when reading a spot?

All the cool kids are doing it?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2020, 09:20:02 PM
All the cool kids are doing it?

Oh.  Ok......

Göbekli Tepe!!!!!


Morgus

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 27, 2020, 09:05:26 PM
Does anyone know why, exactly, that Jimmy Church randomly bellows out göbekli tepe when reading a spot?
Because thats been his "catch phrase" for several years, he always ends the show saying it.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 10, 2019, 08:46:40 PM
3 million guys in Rachel.

We're really not interested in hearing about your DVD collection, dear boy.

Uncle Duke

A couple nights ago Church had Grant Cameron on C2C talking about the latest in ufology.  Highlight of the show was a highly irritated sounding caller who launched into a detailed account of an alien ship/being encounter he'd had just hours before in the desert.  From the start the guy sounded like he was pranking them, but our intrepid duo were hanging on ever word.  Cameron in particular was commenting about how the guy's story violated many of norms seen with such modern encounters, and hinting we might be dealing with an entirely new race.  Caller had the nitwits totally enthralled until he let them off the hook by explaining the alien asked for a 7-11 Slushy.  Church commented it was a great story until the Slushy bit.  Had the caller not decided to get funny, both Church and Cameron would have bought the story across the board.  Idiots.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 20, 2020, 09:38:43 PM
A couple nights ago Church had Grant Cameron on C2C talking about the latest in ufology.  Highlight of the show was a highly irritated sounding caller who launched into a detailed account of an alien ship/being encounter he'd had just hours before in the desert.  From the start the guy sounded like he was pranking them, but our intrepid duo were hanging on ever word.  Cameron in particular was commenting about how the guy's story violated many of norms seen with such modern encounters, and hinting we might be dealing with an entirely new race.  Caller had the nitwits totally enthralled until he let them off the hook by explaining the alien asked for a 7-11 Slushy.  Church commented it was a great story until the Slushy bit.  Had the caller not decided to get funny, both Church and Cameron would have bought the story across the board.  Idiots.
It almost seemed to me that Cameron still was believing the story and didn't get the 7-11 thing, at first. I wasn't listening too closely.


Morgus

Remember a classic Art Bell guest in the late 90s, Jonathan Reed?
He was the one that told a tale of an encounter with a craft and a strange being while out in the woods with his dog.

He claimed he killed the being and stored it in a freezer in his garage.
Well Reed is back...  tonight with Jimmy Church!

https://jimmychurchradio.com/

 

Fruitdriller

Quote from: Morgus on August 15, 2022, 07:28:20 PMa tale of an encounter with a craft and a strange being while out in the woods with his dog.

He claimed he killed the being and stored it in a freezer in his garage.

Closet. Check the closet. (Translation error. She says she's on the wrong planet but the house seems fine. I bet it does. I bet you seem alive, too;)) Close ET. Close Art. Nice try, Sunshine. Give up, Starcream. Give up, Starscream, although I will admit this is a very clever way to try and get baby batter without paying for it.

But my seed has costs. Just you wait until Megatron finds those sandwich receipts.


Anyway yes Sunshine let me steal my timeship. T this was ashes ages and sugar and long Kingo the future, from this stand point. So I won't tell that story. But that's what a timeship looks like. And Sunshine isn't that bright. She's not all that dumb either, but if we called her Echo it would not make any sense and I wouldn't want to confuse the oggod like that. #Respect.

(De: Is she gone? You know I can't play with my buTTtee SuperbutterSuperflyButterflyBUTTERFACETUNA HELP ME FIND THE CLITMOUSE WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE:550

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod