• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Sardondi

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 09, 2013, 09:56:12 PM
I sent an email tonight to George about this whole situation. I responded. He took the time to respond and I replied. Here they are unedited....
Regarding the ludicrous claim that George/PremRad meant no insult in bringing David John Oates on as a guest for the 9/5 show, the lie is put that by simply determining how many times Oates has been a guest before the 5th. The answer? 0 prior appearances. At least none which are contained in C2C's own archives. It only becomes important to being Oates on when George feels like Art has dissed him. That speaks for itself about the character of George Noory.

There's alwsys 2 sides to a story.

We seem to hear a whole lot of one side and not so much of the other. It would be helpful to know the WHOLE  story.

SaucyRossy

George, defend your choice publicly.

You should apologize but if you're not going to, post you're reasoning here.

Promise, we won't bite.

NoMoreNoory

Surely the man is drunk? Anyone else hear the opening to the show. Dave, talking about White House attempts to persuade the Congress to support military action against Syria, just collapsed into gibberish. Something like these attempts have 'sssr.....crrrruu.....just follleen apart'. Completely weird.
I've long suspected that show prep includes a good liquid dinner with Tommee before going on air. He's noticeably more mush-mouthed in the first hour.
He won't have the guts to deal with the Oates shit-storm directly: what's intriguing me is whether he'll dare take a single phone call.

Renaldo

What the fuck, Dave?! You've brought Celente on to read an AP News story to us?  Seriously?

ItsOver

Quote from: Renaldo on September 09, 2013, 11:15:07 PM
WTF? He's already had Howard Bloom and Bitch Mattress on and Celente's up next? is he just tossing everyone in here?  Who's next, Alex Jones, Richard C, or Linda Mountain Ho?  Dave's pulling out all the stops for a truly sucktacular show.

Plus reading from the Bible and talk of the second coming, from Rev. Dave Noorie.  But, of course, nothing about the sins of reverse speech.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: FightTheFuture on September 09, 2013, 11:17:37 PM
There's alwsys 2 sides to a story.

We seem to hear a whole lot of one side and not so much of the other. It would be helpful to know the WHOLE  story.

george said his side in the email to me and his carrier pigeon to another poster.

His logic for having him on the show is stupid and FAKE.

Two sides have been told. From there it's easy to make your own judgement.

SciFiAuthor

Yeah George, come in and clear the air. You'll get fair enough shake to say what you choose to.

aldousburbank

The Snoors have been scared crapless for years anticipating Art's return. They've had Oates' number stashed in a special file for a special time. Their nuclear option. Poof!

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Renaldo on September 09, 2013, 11:19:08 PM
What the fuck, Dave?! You've brought Celente on to read an AP News story to us?  Seriously?

So glad I am watching a great Monday Night Football game and not listening to george.

FYI there's a tied live nfl football game on espn right now. 9 mins left in 4th texans vs chargers.

Forget c2c!!!

lonevoice

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 09, 2013, 11:13:50 PM
Alright George, we saw that refresh. Come on in and schmooze.
I'll never understand why people want the asswipe to post here.  It was bad enough when he started posting here in August, but how anyone could stand being in the same cyberspace with Dave Noorie after all of this, let alone invite him?  I don't get it.  One of the best things that could happen for BellGab is for Dave Noorie to never darken its door again, in my humble opinion.  And to stop with the logging in just to let  everyone know he's watching us.  His first avatar was the right one. 

Art quit logging in here the same day George started posting here.  I'm sure George enjoys knowing that too.

bateman

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 09, 2013, 11:18:45 PM
Surely the man is drunk? Anyone else hear the opening to the show. Dave, talking about White House attempts to persuade the Congress to support military action against Syria, just collapsed into gibberish. Something like these attempts have 'sssr.....crrrruu.....just follleen apart'. Completely weird.
I've long suspected that show prep includes a good liquid dinner with Tommee before going on air. He's noticeably more mush-mouthed in the first hour.
He won't have the guts to deal with the Oates shit-storm directly: what's intriguing me is whether he'll dare take a single phone call.

This earned a hearty guffaw from me.

SnoorysStache

Quote from: lonevoice on September 09, 2013, 11:25:33 PM
I'll never understand why people want the asswipe to post here.  It was bad enough when he started posting here in August, but how anyone could stand being in the same cyberspace with Dave Noorie after all of this, let alone invite him?  I don't get it.  One of the best things that could happen for BellGab is for Dave Noorie to never darken its door again, in my humble opinion.  And to stop with the logging in just to let  everyone know he's watching us.  His first avatar was the right one. 

Art quit logging in here the same day George started posting here.  I'm sure George enjoys knowing that too.

This. Thank You.

NoMoreNoory

Vladimir Putin is a hero - Dave Noory

New low point for the whole crapfest.

herbalizer

Who is this half-in-the-bag old lady from the Bronx talking about Syria with George?

SciFiAuthor

1. MV said he wanted him here.

2. It's more interesting than not having him here.

ADG12311990

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 09, 2013, 11:18:45 PM

I'm thinking after all the back lash over the weekend after Thursdays show, Dave went straight home, curled up in bed with some pizza rolls, a laptop to watch his webcast "Show" and a few bottles of scotch (Because to Davey "that's what the smart people drink") And stayed there all weekend. Tommy must have gone over there this morning, and saw the state Dave was in: His toupee lying on the floor, smelling of three day old pizza rolls and so much alcohol that Homer Simpson would be jealous, All Tommy could do was try and sober him up, and get him ready for the show tonight.

Well, sounds like he did a bad job....

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 09, 2013, 11:28:29 PM
Vladimir Putin is a hero - Dave Noory

New low point for the whole crapfest.

Seriously noory said Putin is a hero?

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: herbalizer on September 09, 2013, 11:29:30 PM
Who is this half-in-the-bag old lady from the Bronx talking about Syria with George?

Liquid-spitting from NMN!

Renaldo

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 09, 2013, 11:20:29 PM
The Snoors have been scared crapless for years anticipating Art's return. They've had Oates' number stashed in a special file for a special time. Their nuclear option. Poof!

Hmmm... thinking for Dave and Tommy it's more like this:

SaucyRossy

I just want to watch him try to defend his low life decision and watch as people let him have it.

One last good guffaw before Art is back.

Gnoory

No sense explaining to you--as you wont understand nor listen.
Sorry ...you have all drawn very inaccurate,bizarre conclusions.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 09, 2013, 11:29:40 PM
1. MV said he wanted him here.

2. It's more interesting than not having him here.

He's actually alright if you talk to him about stuff you don't disagree with him about.

bateman

Quote from: ADG12311990 on September 09, 2013, 11:29:58 PM
I'm thinking after all the back lash over the weekend after Thursdays show, Dave went straight home, curled up in bed with some pizza rolls, a laptop to watch his webcast "Show" and a few bottles of scotch (Because to Davey "that's what the smart people drink") And stayed there all weekend. Tommy must have gone over there this morning, and saw the state Dave was in: His toupee lying on the floor, smelling of three day old pizza rolls and so much alcohol that Homer Simpson would be jealous, All Tommy could do was try and sober him up, and get him ready for the show tonight.

Well, sounds like he did a bad job....

Taking a page out of the Don Imus book.. He reportedly used to set up a cot in the studio after one of his coke binges so he could roll right out of it in the morning, ready to mumble through another show.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Gnoory on September 09, 2013, 11:33:09 PM

GEORGE

He accused Art of being a child molester. Art sued him. He banned him from the show.
Art announces a new show and you have the guy who accused Art of being a child molester on the show a week before his new show.

Is that inaccurate?

SciFiAuthor

I will absolutely listen George. Many here will. Just bear in mind why we feel this way, there's bad blood between Oates and the old guard C2C listeners.

Renaldo

Quote from: Gnoory on September 09, 2013, 11:33:09 PM

Or you could actually try?