• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

michio

Science lover Georgie couldn't get how the Sun is only covered up by the Moon, nothing else is changing about the Sun. So why is it more dangerous during an eclipse when the Moon is between the Earth and the Sun.

Because it's okay to look at the Sun with the naked eye only when the Moon is blocking the entire disk of the Sun, and I believe Dr. Sky said you should take off your eclipse glasses to fully appreciate the view during the brief moments of the total eclipse. But as the Moon continues to move and no longer blocks the entire disk of the Sun, the intense light from the now partial phase of the eclipse can once again burn your retinas and blind you, as it did the left eye of a woman Tommy the Butler talked about.

Eclipse glasses are designed to be used with the naked eye and nothing else (prescription eye glasses are allowed). No binoculars or telescopes that would amplify the Sun's light are to be used with the eclipse glasses or you risk burning and damaging your retinas. If I've helped to save one pair of eyes retinas with my rant I consider it worthwhile.

Quote from: ItsOver on August 04, 2017, 02:14:52 PM
A classhic!  Jorch insiders demand it every holiday season, according to Jorch.

What is depressing about that is they actually got Billy Gibbons to record something for that cd.

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 04, 2017, 11:29:57 PM
As predicted, Joorch will be skipping out early tonight, courtesy of Jim Marr' s death, by running one of his half-assed 'tributes'.   
Three things you can count on.  Death, taxes, and the suckage of Jorch.  IHOP's stock goes up everytime a C2C guest passes.  Jorch is coming and, most importantly, he's bringing Tommee.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 05, 2017, 01:02:48 AM
A caller asked her if she could contact some Lord of the Rings character. Susanne giggled 'I'm not a Lord of the Rings person, I'm a Trekkie. Ask me anything about Star Trek.'  The always slow witted host interjects 'Beam aboard. Right?'  Yeah Grampa, that's it, beam aboard.
Ha!

I had the misfortune of hearing last night's "Open Lines." I cannot fathom how dumb that "Coast To Coast AM" is compared to the real world -- and what a sh*t head its host is. No doubt, carefully screened calls from one moron after another praising Noory for his baloney posing as "truth."

I like Noory claiming he can't have any personal time to do things because he claims he does live events every weekend. He does? That is untrue compared to that "George's Calendar" on the "Coast" website. Noory must be on the "Magical Mystery Tour" with him thinking he is doing live events every weekend.

Nothing but imbeciles calling in with words of praise. Really stupid, gullible people. With Noory and his nonsense spewing forth -- and it is becoming more embarrassing to Premiere Networks' image by the day with Noory's airtime.

These suckers never see that criticalhealthnews(dot)com snake-oil sales for what it is. They fail to know, as smart as Noory claims such listeners are, that it is not a licensed medical provider in the state of California. Just a Youngevity International independent distributor run by -- apparently -- a radio station in Santa Cruz, California. Yes, when you need solid medical advice, who else to ask but an operation run by a radio station? One out to maybe assure you of "medical care" -- and then take your money and run!

What a laugher "Coast" had become with George Noory. A real "ship of fools" that doesn't seem to know how incredulous and deceitful it is in reality. A low as low can get on talk radio. Which is no small feat. But Noory, as always, pulls it off -- the bottom of the barrel and himself and his allies seem darn proud of that.

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 05, 2017, 12:32:56 AM
I'm not clear if her book is called 'Soul Smart' or 'Souls-Mart'.
You're better off watching "Soul Man."

Lilith

Quote from: Here We Go Again on August 05, 2017, 12:20:27 PM
I had the misfortune of hearing last night's "Open Lines." I cannot fathom how dumb that "Coast To Coast AM" is compared to the real world -- and what a sh*t head its host is. No doubt, carefully screened calls from one moron after another praising Noory for his baloney posing as "truth."

I like Noory claiming he can't have any personal time to do things because he claims he does live events every weekend. He does? That is untrue compared to that "George's Calendar" on the "Coast" website. Noory must be on the "Magical Mystery Tour" with him thinking he is doing live events every weekend.

Nothing but imbeciles calling in with words of praise. Really stupid, gullible people. With Noory and his nonsense spewing forth -- and it is becoming more embarrassing to Premiere Networks' image by the day with Noory's airtime.

These suckers never see that criticalhealthnews(dot)com snake-oil sales for what it is. They fail to know, as smart as Noory claims such listeners are, that it is not a licensed medical provider in the state of California. Just a Youngevity International independent distributor run by -- apparently -- a radio station in Santa Cruz, California. Yes, when you need solid medical advice, who else to ask but an operation run by a radio station? One out to maybe assure you of "medical care" -- and then take your money and run!

What a laugher "Coast" had become with George Noory. A real "ship of fools" that doesn't seem to know how incredulous and deceitful it is in reality. A low as low can get on talk radio. Which is no small feat. But Noory, as always, pulls it off -- the bottom of the barrel and himself and his allies seem darn proud of that.

How can you say that?

Falkie2013, (Anthony) (Dimitri) "George" Senda, "The Guy from Pittsburgh", The Most Trusted name in Journalism with his own YouTube channel, had a couple 1 minute segments on Coasttocoastam.

Dateline

Here is a wife theory and it is the deep state of Norry that will never be disclosed.  Norry is really old-world, old-world in the beliefs of women.  He has not only one wife but four.

Where do I come up with this?  I did not buy "Mad As Hell", but I did skim through it and discovered that Norry has four places that he refers to as "home," Dallas, Hawaii, St. Louis and Los Angeles.  At some point in recent years I remember hearing that he has to keep on working because he is keeping up several households. He is not set on retiring.  Who could with four households and four wives? 

Norry, is keeping a modern day version of a harem.  One wife at each home.   

"She" did not want to enter the harem.  "She" wanted Norry to herself, so the deep state had to find a way to get rid of her, thus she was framed and set out of the emotional compound.  All of this was orchestrated by his henchmen. 

Meanwhile, the harem continues, and he has a wife flown in to meet his needs if he is at an event.  It is all done behind closed door and this will never be acknowledged or confessed to.  This is the Norry deep state. 

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 05, 2017, 12:49:58 AM
yep, from Central Casting,  the Stepford Kooks.

i love how they know every little detail about the other side, she said '99.9% of the dead who have left behind a spouse want them to be happy and to date and marry'.  when we die we get younger, thinner, according to her we look 'hot', we can change our features to how we always wanted to look. BUT this is important, when your family and friends see you they will see you the way you were when you were living.  I guess she really is 'soul smart', there's no question about souls she can't answer.

Yeah, I've heard her theory before but some people only know us during parts of our lives.  So, if you met someone in your 60s and knew them for twenty years, how is your childhood friend from elementary school going to recognize you?  Or, your own children won't recognize you the way your Grandpa would recognize you.  Any ideas?  Please cite chapter and verse if you have any.

albrecht

Quote from: Jojo on August 05, 2017, 03:45:37 PM
Yeah, I've heard her theory before but some people only know us during parts of our lives.  So, if you met someone in your 60s and knew them for twenty years, how is your childhood friend from elementary school going to recognize you?  Or, your own children won't recognize you the way your Grandpa would recognize you.  Any ideas?  Please cite chapter and verse if you have any.
I thought I caught the "expert" saying that "you would come back in the best body" (presumably of your choice) but other people would appear as you "know them." So, I guess, Grandpa would appear to himself in a mirror, and to Grandma, as a strapping young lad but to you he might look older, like when you knew him as a kid. But not, for example, as you knew him if he had the bad luck to be wasting away in a nursing home or something before death. How to explain this: quantum entanglement is my best guess.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on August 05, 2017, 12:25:51 PM
You're better off watching "Soul Man."

A classich movie that is even more apropos today considering a new class of freshman is going to be starting college soon and affirmative action is just as controversial today!

Kidnostad3

Thursday, hour 1  at about 16:46 while interviewing George Ure.

"I just have a feeling that President Trump's administration is under fire....A select group out there that, I dunno, want him out....they want  to impeach him or get him to resign or something...there just trying to get rid of  ".  Stop the presses and scrub the front page--this is big. 

Jorch has demonstrated yet again that he has a lightning quick grasp of the glaringly obvious.  Ure burst out laughing at first but caught himself when he realized that Jorch was serious.  Jorch's producers must cringe in unison when he says dumbshit things like that.

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 05, 2017, 05:48:05 PM
Thursday, hour 1  at about 16:46 while interviewing George Ure.

"I just have a feeling that President Trump's administration is under fire....A select group out there that, I dunno, want him out....they want  to impeach him or get him to resign or something...there just trying to get rid of  ".  Stop the presses and scrub the front page--this is big. 

Jorch has demonstrated yet again that he has a lightning quick grasp of the glaringly obvious.  Ure burst out laughing at first but caught himself when he realized that Jorch was serious.  Jorch's producers must cringe in unison when he says dumbshit things like that.
"Sumptheens happeening!"

ItsOver

"Are yeeewww ready for another Super Suck Sunday?"  :P

Psychic Elizabeth Joyce will review her track record for predictions and her latest work on a new energy on the planet in the fifth dimension called the double helix.. Followed by author Byron Belitsos, who'll discuss the book of Urantia and its futuristic teachings, which relate to scientific psychology and our evolving soul.

Ha!  It looks like the first guest has a real racket going.

https://new-visions.com/product/full-reading-with-two-month-follow-up/

A super deal at only $525.  Just click and add it to your cart!

Nebraska888

Definitely not interested in tonight's program.  Ugh.

Nebraska888

Quote from: ItsOver on August 06, 2017, 10:29:45 AM

Psychic Elizabeth Joyce will review her track record for predictions and her latest work on a new energy on the planet in the fifth dimension called the double helix.. Followed by author Byron Belitsos, who'll discuss the book of Urantia and its futuristic teachings, which relate to scientific psychology and our evolving soul.

Ha!  It looks like the first guest has a real racket going.

https://new-visions.com/product/full-reading-with-two-month-follow-up/

A super deal at only $525.  Just click and add it to your cart!

Definitely a SUPER SUCK SUNDAY.

ItsOver

The only good thing about Super Suck Sunday is it sure makes one appreciate Knapp.  I'd even take Willis or Lee Cigar over another night of Jorch.  I wish he'd get a weekend singing event at some dive lounge to give him something else to do.

Nebraska888

Quote from: ItsOver on August 06, 2017, 07:07:43 PM
The only good thing about Super Suck Sunday is it sure makes one appreciate Knapp.  I'd even take Willis or Lee Cigar over another night of Jorch.  I wish he'd get a weekend singing event at some dive lounge to give him something else to do.

Isn't Vegas or Branson looking for weekend Elvis impersonators?

NoMoreNoory

Psychic Elizabeth Joyce will review her track record for predictions and her latest work on a new energy on the planet in the fifth dimension called the double helix..

Post-menopausal wack-job woman strikes again. Maybe we can just call them PMWJs in future.

Surely Noory writes his own copy. What the hell does that mean?
Is her 'latest work' called The Double Helix in which she examines the 'new energy on the planet in the fifth dimension?
Is the new energy (on the planet in the fifth dimension) called the double helix?
Is the fifth dimension (on the planet and in which the new energy resides) called the double helix?
And what the fuck is the fifth dimension anyway?

When the moon is in the seventh house......

ItsOver

Quote from: Nebraska888 on August 06, 2017, 08:05:25 PM
Isn't Vegas or Branson looking for weekend Elvis impersonators?
They're interested in ones who can actually sing and resemble Elvis. ;)  I guess Jorch could be a flunky for the mob, part-time

Psychic Elizabeth Joyce will review her track record for predictions and her latest work on a new energy on the planet in the fifth dimension called the double helix.

I'd start rounding up these scam artists and throw them in jail.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 06, 2017, 10:41:16 PM

Post-menopausal wack-job woman strikes again. Maybe we can just call them PMWJs in future.

Surely Noory writes his own copy. What the hell does that mean?
Is her 'latest work' called The Double Helix in which she examines the 'new energy on the planet in the fifth dimension?
Is the new energy (on the planet in the fifth dimension) called the double helix?
Is the fifth dimension (on the planet and in which the new energy resides) called the double helix?
And what the fuck is the fifth dimension anyway?

When the moon is in the seventh house......

lol yep, there's a growing army of them. it's the new Mary Kay Cosmetics, 'Make money, have fun, make friends with your own home based psychic business. We'll teach you everything you need to know!'

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 06, 2017, 10:55:12 PM
lol yep, there's a growing army of them. it's the new Mary Kay Cosmetics, 'Make money, have fun, make friends with your own home based psychic business. We'll teach you everything you need to know!'

Indeed, following the link It's Over posted reveals that you can have your own Psychic Reading House Party. Call for price.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 06, 2017, 10:58:40 PM
Indeed, following the link It's Over posted reveals that you can have your own Psychic Reading House Party. Call for price.

haha shameless people.

Dateline

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 06, 2017, 10:58:40 PM

Look for them to become "partnered" with Norry and get two slots a month. 

Dateline

"Alerts" have been received  about Norry's secret wife:

1.  Her name is Thomasina and she looks hot in a moo-moo, or

2.  Her name is Vanna, in the spirit of Mike Seigel. 

"Interesting take..."

Translation: "You paused to hear my reaction, but I don't want to think of a response or interact."
Translation 2: "I wasn't listening. Keep going please."

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on August 06, 2017, 11:17:22 PM
"Alerts" have been received  about Norry's secret wife:

1.  Her name is Thomasina and she looks hot in a moo-moo, or

2.  Her name is Vanna, in the spirit of Mike Seigel.
We can be pretty sure she is not cave woman, since he allegedly said he could use one...

ZaZa

*** ATTENTION to George's Noory scare tricks trolls ***   

George Noory -your daughters and your granddaughters are reading this forum every day,.. so tell them to call
your personal home number so you can lie about the answers.
George Noory's grand daughters AND daughters should get togheter with Art Bell's daughter Asia Bell....... -to read BellGab