• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151123 - Michio Kaku - Sciencey Stuff - Live Show Chat

Started by jazmunda, November 23, 2015, 05:30:09 PM

Zzzzillion

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 24, 2015, 01:46:21 AM
It's pretty obvious from your bitching tonight, but yeah, check it out. He talks about portals and ghosts and stuff. It's amazeen.

Yeah, I join the others here who find Kaku boring as hell. This show has gone downhill.

Rocky4228

Okay, now I want to know how exactly you're able to record memories from the hippocampus and reupload them at a later date.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 24, 2015, 01:50:22 AM
Yeah, I join the others here who find Kaku boring as hell. This show has gone downhill.

Well, that's what I'm saying. If physics and reality are uninteresting, Noory's talking about Billy Meier's decades long scam. There ya go.

pate

Back in the day, we didn't need no intartube to commucicate mentally...

coaster

If you find it boring, recommend some guests. I love when they talk physics on the show.

Zzzzillion

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 24, 2015, 01:52:12 AM
Well, that's what I'm saying. If physics and reality are uninteresting, Noory's talking about Billy Meier's decades long scam. There ya go.

I find physics interesting. Took it as an elective in college because I enjoyed it. Some guests can make it mind-numbingly boring. Kaku is one of them. You sound pretty fucking boring too. Go fuck yourself.

zeebo

fusion, recording dreams, relativity, time travel, wormholes, space exploration, quantum entanglement, warp drive, black holes, hyperdimensionality, parallel universes ... oh drat, the boredom of it all  ::)

pate

Elvis dies of Deep-Fried Bannana Sammiches in my universe, problem is he died around the thyme I was bourne.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 24, 2015, 01:54:43 AM
I find physics interesting. Took it as an elective in college because I enjoyed it. Some guests can make it mind-numbingly boring. Kaku is one of them. You sound pretty fucking boring too. Go fuck yourself.

Alright, name one that can make it interesting and forward the suggestion to Art's producer.

Zzzzillion

Quote from: zeebo on November 24, 2015, 01:55:01 AM
fusion, recording dreams, relativity, time travel, wormholes, space exploration, quantum entanglement, warp drive, black holes, hyperdimensionality, parallel universes ... oh drat, the boredom of it all  ::)

Amen.

zeebo

Art, thank you.  Michio, thank you.  Universe in general, thank you for a great show.

Barfly

At Least he is actually educated, the ghost shit and OBE as well as crop circles are not proven, its mostly book sellers.
My issue is Kaku has nothing new to discuss, 99% of the shit on Arts show is BS, and he knows it.
I listen for the pure entertainment to bring me to the reality that people are just plain fuckin nuts, it makes me feel more sane.

pate

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 24, 2015, 01:56:12 AM
Alright, name one that can make it interesting and forward the suggestion to Art's producer.

I.m drunk and happy in a parallel universe...

No worries!

pate

I sense dark thymes a-coming...

ediot: please move to Oxy-Clean predictions thread.

maren

Which others?  Just curious.

SciFiAuthor

Fun show, at times Art got Kaku out of his usual stuff and went into interesting areas. Art's had a lot of interviews with Kaku over the years, but there was new stuff tonight.

xphile

Another great show Art! Thank you so much for all you do. Keep up the great work.  8)

Oculary

Fantastic show, and my all-time favorite guest in Dr. Kaku. It's these shows that makes life worth living! Happy Holidays to all you glorious Gabbers! Please be safe this holiday season. :)

My love to you all. <3

Zzzzillion

Quote from: Barfly on November 24, 2015, 01:56:56 AM
My issue is Kaku has nothing new to discuss, 99% of the shit on Arts show is BS, and he knows it.
I listen for the pure entertainment to bring me to the reality that people are just plain fuckin nuts, it makes me feel more sane.

Amen again.

Bradsmith313

Once again -- a great show. Glad to have Kaku back on the show . . . .

maren

Good night, all - happy to see you all (well, most of you).

Zeebo -- hit the sack and SOAR!

Barfly, may you never sleep alone.  Or in pajamas.

Designx

Good show Art thanks for having Kaku on. Sadly Hoagland comes on next. :(

maren

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on November 24, 2015, 02:00:28 AM
Once again -- a great show. Glad to have Kaku back on the show . . . .

I agree -- worth a re-listen for me.