George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Juan Cena

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 01, 2015, 02:56:49 PM

Jorch:  "I feed off you."

As usual, he didn't give us the whole story.

Jorch only wants to feed off you if you've been eating Carnivora.

So Snorge is a psychic vampire.

Juan Cena

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on February 01, 2015, 07:20:49 PM
Started out as a 'tight end' ........... now a 'wide receiver'
So it goes for George ...

So Snorge was behind this song?

BRADY

Juan Cena

Who thinks Snorge was the only person to like those "Dead Kid" Nationwide Super Bowl ads?

goldendeal

Ah yes, the mystery secret sauce, that YOU can’t  have unless you buy this snake oil salesman’s book.
Jorch was literally pumping him for information and this charlatan wouldn’t give it up,,,,so Jorch books guests that are nothing more than quacks, swindlers and fraudsters…and if you think this guest is bad, wait for the next guest on how to be more  prosperous…Jorch might as well  book this this guy…

http://youtu.be/me2H7Ja93Wg

Who

Summary of tonight's suckage.

Medical doctors kill their patients.

Get your medical advice from George Noory, Alex Jones and their friend the veterinarian.

Nick el Ass

The caller recently became a cancer survivor.  :o

Nick el Ass

Ok, I can't handle the suck... so I'm off to bed. Good night fellow Gabbers.

Jorch is what the law calls "a clear and present danger."

He is a menace to the public health at large and really should be the focus of a national campaign to expose his non-stop promotions of nothing but medical quacks and frauds.

If the FCC can fine a network for exposing a tit, they need to be looking into this irresponsible son-of-a-bitch.

Did anyone ever think of telling this quack veterinarian guest that calling the snake oil he's peddling a "secret sauce" might make it sound like a fast-food condiment at, I don't know . . . McDonald's?

goldendeal

Jorch...he calls it "secret sauce” since back in the day when he honed his skills working the drive-thu at Jack-n the Box
Someone need to call in and ask if they can just scrape the "secret sauce” off a Jumbo Jack instead of forking over 19.95 for his book he claims he doesn’t make any money on..Uh huh, it all goes to research...

Who

Veterinarian: "Everything going on with the brain is the result of nutritional deficiency."  The veterinarian just happens to sell nutritional supplements on his website.

Veterinarian: Psychiatrists (people who actually went to medical school) are bad.

George: "I bet some doctors don't like you Joel."

Jorch has let off so many "jeezes" tonight that he might as well be a fucking house parrot.

Who

This fucking veterinarian just diagnosed a woman over the phone and told her to fire her doctor.

Quote from: Doctor Who on February 02, 2015, 01:54:06 AM
This fucking veterinarian just diagnosed a woman over the phone and told her to fire her doctor.

No, he said "all your doctors."

The quack guest veterinarian is urging people to eat raw eggs which is a great way to get seriously ill -- and possibly die -- from salmonella poisoning.

So this quack guest veterinarian sells a "secret sauce" to his human patients.

Does the snake-oil-selling-son-of-a-bitch also sell "eleven herbs n' spices" for a cancer cure?

How about a crunchy Dorito poultice for a hemorrhoid cure?

WOTR

Quote from: Doctor Who on February 02, 2015, 01:11:31 AM
It's like Mel's hole.  Just when you think George has taken C2C to infinite suckage, he breaks that barrier and goes even lower.
I love the link between C2C and Mel's hole.

I feel better since I stopped listening to Jorch.  I used to get a little too upset with his quack guests.  I just cannot believe that he has been able to get away with this for years.  One day a good and proper disease will get him and he will be off to see the best doctors that traditional western medicine has produced and will happily take whatever drugs they give him.  Until that day he is happy to profit by promoting snake oil to his gullible listeners.  Nice guy.

I'm praying for Jorch to come down with a form of anal cancer that will eat up his rectum and whatever he happens to be lying on there at the end.

goldendeal

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 02, 2015, 02:10:07 AM
I'm praying for Jorch to come down with a form of anal cancer that will eat up his rectum and whatever he happens to be lying on there at the end.

No chance of Jorch getting anal cancer , as we all know he is a perfect asshole...

coaster

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 02, 2015, 02:10:07 AM
That is a bit much.

Jorch:  "I'm interested in learning more about that too, too (sic)."

Why the two too's?

He didn't remember the first "too"?

He's partially senile at this point.

It will only get worse.

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 02, 2015, 01:57:37 AM
The quack guest veterinarian is urging people to eat raw eggs which is a great way to get seriously ill from salmonella poisoning.

George better point out the guest opinions are that of there own and he and premier make no endorsements of it.

I'd be afraid of a lawsuit.

Morgus

Noory does these 2 hour infomercial segments a lot on his Sunday shows.
If you go to the guest's website Noory's head and endorsements are all over.
Like he must be involved with pushing the products there?  8)

My god, between the veterinarian's "secret sauce" and exhorting callers to fire their doctors and this second fraud with his pray for money scheme -- it's a real dose of stultifying medievalism tonight.

Nice job, Jorch.

Let's all hope you end up in that ring of hell Dante described where the victims are eating their own shit as they get eaten by pigs.

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 02, 2015, 02:29:43 AM
My god, between the veterinarian's "secret sauce" and exhorting callers to fire their doctors and this second fraud with his pray for money scheme -- it's a real dose of stultifying medievalism tonight.

Nice job, Jorch.

Let's all hope you end up in that ring of hell Dante described where the victims are eating their own shit as they get eaten by pigs.

Can you just fire your doctor and send your money to George already

Jorch just took great pleasure again in describing the guy he knew back in St. Louis who recently blew his brains out in his office.

That could never happen to Jorch because he hasn't got any brains to blow out.

Only air would be let out -- as if in a shittily-patched truck tire -- and his bewigged head would simply cave in on its fucking self.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 02, 2015, 02:21:27 AM
George better point out the guest opinions are that of there own and he and premier make no endorsements of it.

I'd be afraid of a lawsuit.

Let's hope there is a lawsuit and he gets his ass canned along with Tommy and Lisa.