• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WOTR

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 24, 2016, 04:13:44 PM
"Soon will George rest, yes... forever sleep. Earned it he has. Twilight is upon him, and soon, night must fall."
There is still hope.  He could ask Paladin for some advice on loosing weight and adopt a healthy lifestyle.  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: brig on May 24, 2016, 04:14:10 PM
... I know that many don't like my posts. 
If you can provide a list of names I will either pick them off one by one leaving their bodies to rot where they fall or get a mob of pitchfork and torch -wielding bellgabbers together to burn their villages to the ground.

***Please let me know your preference for each person when you submit the list.***

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on May 24, 2016, 05:39:33 PM
If you can provide a list of names I will either pick them off one by one leaving their bodies to rot where they fall or get a mob of pitchfork and torch -wielding bellgabbers together to burn their villages to the ground.

***Please let me know your preference for each person when you submit the list.***

Alright, I'll get right to work on getting that info together for you.  ;D :-*

And yet another post begging for money.

Creating videos takes time, effort, travel and money.

From time to time I have to buy new equipment ( like a supposedly virus infected laptop ) to do videos or further enhance my career.

As an example, my purple Blue brand microphone died.

On the first, I have to buy a new microphone which will cost $60.00.

The Microsoft headset I use has sound issues.

I'd also like to buy an external camera for the laptop I bought once it's issues are fixed.

I have to do all of this on a limited monthly budget.

If you wish, please donate to my Paypal account so I can continue to bring you new content and information at :

Falkie2013@gmail.com

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 24, 2016, 06:03:40 PM
... Creating videos takes time, effort, travel and money...

... The Microsoft headset I use has sound issues...

It seems to me all he does is turn it on and start talking, with little thought to prep, quality, or content.  Very Norryesque of him.  So how much can that cost? 

And a headset with sound issues?  Isn't 'no thought given to quality' part of what he thinks his appeal is?  I really wish he'd answer my question 'what it is about him he thinks is star worthy?', I could start to make some sense of it all if he would.

Quote from: WOTR on May 24, 2016, 05:13:47 PM
There is still hope.  He could ask Paladin for some advice on loosing weight and adopt a healthy lifestyle.  ;)

Put down the fucking fork, fatty! [drops mic]

MAX

Quote from: Laurakinch on May 24, 2016, 02:32:27 PM
We all know the stupid fat fuck is a terrible liar..just making up a lame excuse not to pay MV. I hope the worthless fucker gets hit by a car.

I ok I know it's mean but this made me laugh now I know I am a terrible person.

Quote from: MAX on May 24, 2016, 06:45:21 PM

I ok I know it's mean but this made me laugh now I know I am a terrible person.

Yes, yes you are. How dare you enjoy The Master being insulted. For shame!

MAX

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 24, 2016, 04:13:44 PM
"Soon will George rest, yes, his thread forever sleep. Earned it he has. Twilight is upon him, and soon, night must fall."

Yes and may I add please go fuck yourself, join your master, and never return. Thank You have a great evening.

effluenza

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 24, 2016, 06:03:40 PM
And yet another post begging for money.

Creating videos takes time, effort, travel and money.

I don't get the travel part of the equation. Having watched a few seconds here and there of a dozen or so videos it does not look like he has ever moved from that chair nor could he if he wished to do so.

MAX

Quote from: rekcuf on May 24, 2016, 06:48:04 PM
Yes, yes you are. How dare you enjoy The Master being insulted. For shame!

What the fuck are you still doing here you ugly fuck? Go to the new site with the other 3 people , love ya, miss ya and do  not eat any of those cats, you animal.

venix

I think there is a number you can call in California to report people who are bucking the system. Has anyone tried this? Seems it would be the best way to help him.

WhiteCrow

Bellgab is doomed.. there was no Falkie thread listed just now on the home page..

There you go ..I saved  Bellgab from certain doom.

You're ALL welcome

Quote from: MAX on May 24, 2016, 06:58:36 PM

What the fuck are you still doing here you ugly fuck? Go to the new site with the other 3 people , love ya, miss ya and do  not eat any of those cats, you animal.

I'll consult bobo about planning my exit. Until then, I'm staying put.

Quote from: effluenza on May 24, 2016, 06:57:32 PM
I don't get the travel part of the equation. Having watched a few seconds here and there of a dozen or so videos it does not look like he has ever moved from that chair nor could he if he wished to do so.

It is a whole new board with a whole new audience, they don't know he just sits there yet.

And of course Georgd does not know he dos not have a new audience.

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on May 24, 2016, 07:13:57 PM
I'll consult bobo Arts stalker about planning my exit. Until then, I'm staying put.

fify

Lilith

Once a bellgabber, always a bellgabber.  ;D

venix

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 24, 2016, 07:14:55 PM
It is a whole new board with a whole new audience, they don't know he just sits there yet.

And of course Georgd does not know he dos not have a new audience.

I would imagine that most of his new "friends" on this board are just his enemies from other places that are fucking with him.

venix

Quote from: brig on May 24, 2016, 07:19:30 PM

I don't think Heather got the memo.

MAX

Hee hee

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 24, 2016, 07:08:45 PM
Bellgab is doomed.. there was no Falkie thread listed just now on the home page..

There you go ..I saved  Bellgab from certain doom.

You're ALL welcome

It is my understand that there are some that followed Falkie here from another forum and
have been mixing it up with for like over 10 years.   What will happen to them now?

Quote from: brig on May 24, 2016, 07:19:30 PM

I ain't scared of no ghost. I'm about that BellGab life. brig is forever my nubian queen.

Quote from: venix on May 24, 2016, 07:22:14 PM
I don't think Heather got the memo.

Heather turned on us the second her ass wasn't being kissed.

bateman is okay.

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on May 24, 2016, 07:24:49 PM
I ain't scared of no ghost. I'm about that BellGab life. brig is forever my nubian queen.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on May 24, 2016, 03:13:36 PM
I'm beginning to suspect that surgeon didn't get all of the tumor...

heh heh

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on May 24, 2016, 07:24:49 PM

Long Live BellGab!

So Say We ALL!

MR. Spock

Quote from: MV on May 24, 2016, 07:29:49 PM
heh heh
i think that falkie does not like me. Oh well, life goes on.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 24, 2016, 04:28:25 PM
Oh Venus... you should join my cult!

"Being self-deprecating is usually considered a good trait, a quality of someone with a wry sense of humor"

Although Art the Man .. twice gave me a shout out.. now that's pretty cool ..
ok White Crow, so do I need to fill our an application for membership in this so called cult of Yours ?  I'm not drinking any Kool-Aid, well maybe just a sip...