• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 24, 2016, 07:08:45 PM
Bellgab is doomed.. there was no Falkie thread listed just now on the home page..

There you go ..I saved  Bellgab from certain doom.

You're ALL welcome
thank you White Crow

Quote from: venix on May 24, 2016, 07:21:44 PM
I would imagine that most of his new "friends" on this board are just his enemies from other places that are fucking with him.

Ya think?

Corona Kitty

This is our very special birthday episode and we not only have a celebration happening but also a very interesting guest. We start off the show by touching bases with some of our favorite fans and callers.

We are then joined by our guest Elizabeth April, who is an alien contactee as well as a telepath and medium. We begin by asking how she got started with all the paranormal stuff, she informs us that she wasn’t always involved in the para world, she actually started out as a competitive athlete which she was very successful at, she became disillusioned with competition due to its materialistic nature and after a past life regression, started a spiritual path which later on led to an alien encounter and the unlocking of her DNA and latent spiritual abilities which she now uses to help others.

Elizabeth takes calls from some of our callers and actually gives them readings on air!, including a very special call from Gary the Mad Martian who gets some very solid advice.

We finish the show with our actual birthday celebration which includes too many hi-jinks to list. Highlights include a performance of “Flat Earth Heads” by Wolfman Mike and a momentary face off between George Senda and Falkie investigator #1 Chefist from Bellgab. Michael and Daniel finish the show by issuing an open challenge to the world to bring in a new era of radio!

http://youtu.be/RYLGQzWBPyE

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 24, 2016, 07:24:07 PM
It is my understand that there are some that followed Falkie here from another forum and
have been mixing it up with for like over 10 years.   What will happen to them now?

We will enjoy Bellgab without Falkie for 48 hours until he returns.

As sure as the sun rises in the morning, Fatso will be back.  There's money and attention here; none to be found on any forum he controls.  He was in hog heaven with his little private thread; he could be a tin pot dictator and yet still keep his finger up the ass of gullible chumps here for donations.  The thread is no longer private, but the chumps will always be ripe for the picking.

WOTR

Quote from: venix on May 24, 2016, 07:21:44 PM
I would imagine that most of his new "friends" on this board are just his enemies from other places that are fucking with him.
I'm positive that none of them would / have ever done that...

Imconfused

Quote from: rekcuf on May 24, 2016, 07:26:57 PM
Heather turned on us the second her ass wasn't being kissed.

bateman is okay.

Do you realize you said it aloud?

Oh my god - the consequences.

They will come and bite you in the ass.

norland2424

Quote from: Imconfused on May 24, 2016, 08:02:54 PM
Do you realize you said it aloud?

Oh my god - the consequences.

They will come and bite you in the ass.

what "consequences" ?

starrmtn001

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 24, 2016, 07:08:45 PM
Bellgab is doomed.. there was no Falkie thread listed just now on the home page..

There you go ..I saved  Bellgab from certain doom.

You're ALL welcome

WhiteCrow.  You are, very much, under appreciated!

starrmtn001

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on May 24, 2016, 07:39:45 PM
ok White Crow, so do I need to fill our an application for membership in this so called cult of Yours ?  I'm not drinking any Kool-Aid, well maybe just a sip...
There was Kool-Aid, a while back.  But then one day, it all disappeared.  Since most of us don't drink it, it took some time before anyone noticed it was all gone.

Kind of forgot about it, till you mentioned it.  Anyway, I'm sorry to inform you there is no kool-Aid there.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 24, 2016, 08:06:46 PM
WhiteCrow.  You are, very much, under appreciated!

I have an image in my mind of WhiteCrow reading this, putting down his Mountain Dew, pushing the glasses back on his nose, sitting back in his chair and crossing his arms and muttering, "Fucking-A right I'm not appreciated."

starrmtn001

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 24, 2016, 08:15:26 PM
I have an image in my mind of WhiteCrow reading this, putting down his Mountain Dew, pushing the glasses back on his nose, sitting back in his chair and crossing his arms and muttering, "Fucking-A right I'm not appreciated."
OMG!  I just got the same image.  LMAO!!! ;D ;D ;D   ;)

Ms. C

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 24, 2016, 08:17:05 PM
OMG!  I just got the same image.  LMAO!!! ;D ;D ;D   ;)
Lol ... I now also have this image ...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on May 24, 2016, 07:39:45 PM
ok White Crow, so do I need to fill our an application for membership in this so called cult of Yours ?  I'm not drinking any Kool-Aid, well maybe just a sip...

I'll PM you an application...

Quote from: effluenza on May 24, 2016, 06:57:32 PM
I don't get the travel part of the equation. Having watched a few seconds here and there of a dozen or so videos it does not look like he has ever moved from that chair nor could he if he wished to do so.

You get the 'scheming for handouts part, right?

starrmtn001

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 24, 2016, 09:59:10 PM
I'll PM you an application...
Hey, WhiteCrow, remember when we were so small we didn't need applications?  Boy, we sure do now! ;D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 24, 2016, 08:15:26 PM

Nailed it ..story of my life .. But hey that's what us White Crow's dew.. 

So there is a Cult of the Crow?

Is it one of those deals like the Raelians?  With ugly dudes and attractive, topless ladies?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 24, 2016, 10:08:24 PM
So there is a Cult of the Crow?

Is it one of those deals like the Raelians?  With ugly dudes and attractive, topless ladies?
Ugly dudes?  There are no ugly dudes on BellGab . . . well, mostly not. ;D

Defwhale

Quote from: username on May 24, 2016, 07:43:40 PM
This is our very special birthday episode

Why would anyone listen to your show, you enjoy featuring a shabby self absorbed internet beggar who spends his days thinking of ways to rip off the taxpayers and con kind people out of their hard earned cash?

effluenza

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 24, 2016, 10:02:04 PM
You get the 'scheming for handouts part, right?

That I get. I'm fairly new to the Falkie game. He's been on the periphery of my radar but it's hard to avoid these days.

I think he needs to hone his grifting though. If he's going to play disabled then he needs to ditch the begging for handouts for travel because who's going to believe he's disabled if he's traipsing all over town? I guess he can then play the howling in knee and joint pain but then why would I donate to travel if it's hurting him. He should just stick to the unable to move disabled angle and get sympathy that way. Perhaps go the whole hog and pretend he's a disabled veteran. There's big bucks in that.

effluenza

Quote from: Defwhale on May 24, 2016, 10:10:21 PM
Why would anyone listen to your show, you enjoy featuring a shabby self absorbed internet beggar who spends his days thinking of ways to rip off the taxpayers and con kind people out of their hard earned cash?

They're obviously just using Falkie and his infamy to boost listener numbers.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 24, 2016, 10:06:28 PM
Hey, WhiteCrow, remember when we were so small we didn't need applications?  Boy, we sure do now! ;D

Long long time since I got small ..

Quote from: effluenza on May 24, 2016, 10:16:05 PM
They're obviously just using Falkie and his infamy to boost listener numbers.

He was on the show for a minute, maybe less.

I can't imagine why Patty wouldn't sell her car to Falkie. 

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 24, 2016, 10:22:31 PM

That Ratty Patty boils my blood!

WOTR

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 24, 2016, 10:22:31 PM
On credit?  Low monthly payments...

Quote from: WOTR on May 24, 2016, 10:23:27 PM
On credit?  Low monthly payments...

Maybe stray cats and catfood as a currency?

effluenza

Quote from: rekcuf on May 24, 2016, 10:22:02 PM
He was on the show for a minute, maybe less.

Yes but they always tease that he's going to call or be a special guest and then chefist or little Chris threatens to bust his balls. It's an obvious stunt to bring in Bellgabbers because we eat that shit up.