timebandit

Like the coming of the Mother Mary ..
only better.

#EarthlyLifeForce
#HeatherGlory

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 20, 2018, 05:24:12 PM
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1009577446369349637

You have gotta to be kidding that she signed it!!!  Whoever gets it needs to see if they can get her ink off of it.  Her fans would have been more impressed if she signed a cat litter box.

Makes sense for Heater.  She thinks she is a star, but no one of meaning acknowledges it.   No one in mainstream media wanted to interview her.  Easy for her to explain, those Vultures.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 20, 2018, 08:32:22 PM
You have gotta to be kidding that she signed it!!!  Whoever gets it needs to see if they can get her ink off of it.  Her fans would have been more impressed if she signed a cat litter box.

Makes sense for Heater.  She thinks she is a star, but no one of meaning acknowledges it.   No one in mainstream media wanted to interview her.  Easy for her to explain, those Vultures.

No way, man! Heather's a rocker...a rebel! You can't hold her down.  8)

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 20, 2018, 08:36:33 PM
For $3.99 a minute you can pretend to over the phone.

Bart Ell

Yeah, man!
She says she is a hair metal girl that was often in the mosh pit.
Those Poison mosh pits are still talked about today!
Just another example of playing make believe with facts.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 20, 2018, 08:39:52 PM
Yeah, man!
Just another example of playing make believe with facts.

Wasn't she briefly a roadie for Steppenwolf...you know, in their later days?

comaphobe

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 20, 2018, 08:39:52 PM
Yeah, man!

But now she is all about the ABBA.

WeinerInHand

comaphobe

Speaking of V copies, the Ibanez 2387CT has become insanely collectible.

Taco Bell

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 20, 2018, 08:43:15 PM
Wasn't she briefly a roadie for Steppenwolf...you know, in their later days?

Metallica. Speed of Sound tour. Those guys are assholes.

Ghost

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 20, 2018, 08:32:22 PM

You know 100% it’s a fixed contest. One of her ass kissers will receive that guitar.

Aquarius

Quote from: brig on June 20, 2018, 01:21:12 AM
It's Colby again?

Hi, Brig.

I believe this is the Kolby you are asking about, a core worshipper/supplicant from the Fringe group, way in wiith the in crowd like Mike from Montana and Paul and Ella and Smog and Stacey and Brian, who are now married (no comment).

Kolby apparently has a very challenging life, so I am not going to make any snide comments here, though it would be very easy to do. Has "mobility" issues, health issues, an autistic daughter, a mother who doesn't want to loan her any more money and doesn't want her to buy a property, is apparently on assistance but on the verge of homeless. Was desperate enough to ask for (and it seems, get) some help from the fringe list.

She talks a lot about all the magical and mystical things that happen every day with her, so if she mentioned talking to the weather or how she is often in contact with ufos and aliens, that would be about right.

The screenshots below are a short excerpt from a long series of posts about her serious problems from the last few days. She, her daughter, and pets are often hungry now and can't seem to get food, had trouble getting to the food bank.

The only thing I will say is that she seems to be one of those people who use FB as a personal diary, chronicling lots of little details on her life for lots of folks to see, a habit to which I cannot relate.

So now you have a context for why she's calling in so often, HW is about the only "good" thing in her life, it seems. Sad!

Lilith

Quote from: Aquarius on June 20, 2018, 09:05:17 PM
Hi, Brig.

I believe this is the Kolby you are asking about, a core worshipper/supplicant from the Fringe group, way in wiith the in crowd like Mike from Montana and Paul and Ella and Smog and Stacey and Brian, who are now married (no comment).

Kolby apparently has a very challenging life, so I am not going to make any snide comments here, though it would be very easy to do. Has "mobility" issues, health issues, an autistic daughter, a mother who doesn't want to loan her any more money and doesn't want her to buy a property, is apparently on assistance but on the verge of homeless. Was desperate enough to ask for (and it seems, get) some help from the fringe list.

She talks a lot about all the magical and mystical things that happen every day with her, so if she mentioned talking to the weather or how she is often in contact with ufos and aliens, that would be about right.

The screenshots below are a short excerpt from a long series of posts about her serious problems from the last few days. She, her daughter, and pets are often hungry now and can't seem to get food, had trouble getting to the food bank.

The only thing I will say is that she seems to be one of those people who use FB as a personal diary, chronicling lots of little details on her life for lots of folks to see, a habit to which I cannot relate.

So now you have a context for why she's calling in so often, HW is about the only "good" thing in her life, it seems. Sad!

Oh Dear!
Thank You so much for the background...

I understand, I'm not into the FB Diaries thing either  ::)

...and although I feel like making a few comments, I, like yourself,  will keep them to myself, with the understanding that those that know me pretty well, would know what my comments would be.   ::)

Ghost

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 20, 2018, 09:15:30 PM

I stopped lissening when Art died. I listened in only hoping Art might return. I swear I heard Kolby call herself a guy, then on a different call, refer to herself as a gal.

I’m starting to get nauseous with all this elderly unwashed cat ladies fawning over HLW. It truly is a freaking cult! It’s becoming pretty obvious to me that her core fans have NO LIFE without Heather.

I would have lost complete interest by now if you (Bart) hadn’t added your wit to the situation.

timebandit

A toss of Heather's hair remedies all ailments

#HeatherCures

Sean92008

Quote from: Taco Bell on June 20, 2018, 08:52:49 PM
Metallica. Speed of Sound tour. Those guys are assholes.
^^^Truth.

Robert Trujillo was a client of mine back before his days with Muttasslickah (he did a yellow pages ad for TV where he was jogging!) and he was a cool "let's get the kids playing music" guy.  He wanted to open a lessons/rehearsal studio/school of rock thing in the later half of the 1990s.  After FuckTars Ulrotten and the St. Crappy guys got to him.  He didn't have the time of day for his momma.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: timebandit on June 20, 2018, 09:31:55 PM
A toss of Heather's hair remedies all ailments

#HeatherCures

Do you have a picture? ???

Aquarius

Quote from: brig on June 20, 2018, 09:14:46 PM
Oh Dear!
Thank You so much for the background...

I understand, I'm not into the FB Diaries thing either  ::)

...and although I feel like making a few comments, I, like yourself,  will keep them to myself, with the understanding that those that know me pretty well, would know what my comments would be.   ::)

Exactly! Sometimes silent conversations say it all! <g>

You mentioned you're in upstate New York. I happen to think parts of upstate NY and certainly western NY state are among the most breathtakingly beautiful parts of the country, seriously underrated for their beauty. Challenging winters, to be sure, but very physically beautiful.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Aquarius on June 20, 2018, 09:34:24 PM
You mentioned you're in upstate New York. I happen to think parts of upstate NY and certainly western NY state are among the most breathtakingly beautiful parts of the country, seriously underrated for their beauty. Challenging winters, to be sure, but very physically beautiful.

You haven't lived until you have seen all the beauty that is Fredonia.

Taco Bell

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 20, 2018, 09:33:52 PM
^^^Truth.

Robert Trujillo was a client of mine back before his days with Muttasslickah (he did a yellow pages ad for TV where he was jogging!) and he was a cool "let's get the kids playing music" guy.  He wanted to open a lessons/rehearsal studio/school of rock thing in the later half of the 1990s.  After FuckTars Ulrotten and the St. Crappy guys got to him.  He didn't have the time of day for his momma.

Always liked him in Suicidal Tendencies. Saw him a handful of times with Ozzy too.

Lilith

Quote from: Aquarius on June 20, 2018, 09:34:24 PM
Exactly! Sometimes silent conversations say it all! <g>

Surprisingly, being about 30mi. N of Buffalo, the Falls is north of the snowbelt.  We get the winds and the ice, but fortunately, not the depths of snowfall that they get in Buffalo, and south of Buffalo.

Just think, now, when Colby calls in, I will be able to picture her in my mind...

To be honest, I kind of picture all of Heathers callers to be somewhat similar to Colby, in my mind.

Sean92008

Quote from: Aquarius on June 20, 2018, 09:05:17 PM
Hi, Brig.

Snideness aside, there's some intervention needed.  If they can't handle budget like that, how is buying property (and becoming liable for utilities, taxes and upkeep/maintenance) going to make anything better.  It sounds like a pipedream distraction to sound like someone is responsible without actually being responsible.

It all starts at home, then to blame momma for something or to rely on handouts, just below some of us...

If Heather keeps her company, great.  Problem is the Griftwad relies on poor souls (in both figurative and literal meanings) to support her, well, preachers rip off starving old ladies, it's their M.O.

Most schools stopped teaching home economics 3 or 4 decades ago...  Too bad those lessons couldn't be given to people like that.

Lilith

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 20, 2018, 09:44:02 PM
Snideness aside, there's some intervention needed.  If they can't handle budget like that, how is buying property (and becoming liable for utilities, taxes and upkeep/maintenance) going to make anything better.  It sounds like a pipedream distraction to sound like someone is responsible without actually being responsible.

It all starts at home, then to blame momma for something or to rely on handouts, just below some of us...

If Heather keeps her company, great.  Problem is the Griftwad relies on poor souls (in both figurative and literal meanings) to support her, well, preachers rip off starving old ladies, it's their M.O.

Most schools stopped teaching home economics 3 or 4 decades ago...  Too bad those lessons couldn't be given to people like that.

Well, yes, there are many similarities to another bellgab thread, but honestly, I was trying really really hard not to say that.  :'(