• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr Who on April 24, 2018, 07:37:19 AM
Here is the one thing I have leaned this week,George Noory actually has got a set of balls ,he phoned MV on the last podcast and took it all on the chin.
I have to say Heather I am really disappointed this week,I have always supported you but my first wife died of cancer 17 years ago and I got 3 days,return to work or no job was my bosses attitude.

I agree, I thought George Noory was dignified and respectful when he called MV. And likewise, MV had a decent conversation with him. What a contrast to Heather's attitude? I haven't seen anything so I can't say it isn't out there, but has she mentioned the grief AB's widow and daughter are experiencing? I appreciate that everyone experiences the loss of someone close in different ways, everything is 'normal' in such a time of stress, but she seems to want it only about her and how she's feeling.

ShayP

Quote from: Northern Nights on April 24, 2018, 08:17:48 AM
I'm not sure if this person is sincere. Seems like some White Crow level trolling going on here. Oh, and only 499 stations to go!

"...beautifully dulcet nighttime voice..."  LOL!  I could puke right now.

bateman

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 24, 2018, 08:21:32 AM
As the show, the network and the "talent" are business/company related and intertwined, I have NEVER heard of clients I've worked with or stations I've worked for air dirty laundry like this out in public. While it is entertaining - more so than the program - it makes the whole operation look like amateur hour.

The dealings, the spats, the freakouts, the call outs should only happen behind closed doors - not out in the open. If any on-air personality, sales rep or employee of the company were to speak ill about a competitor, colleague or co-worker on a public forum or platform, that person would be out the door and unemployed.

That being said, I'm enjoying the hell out of this.

This post could have been written literally any time in the last several years. None of this is new.

ShayP

Quote from: Northern Nights on April 24, 2018, 08:20:46 AM
This guy watches Hallmark movies that remind him of Heather. I think he might be ovulating.

Sean92008

I bet Keith hasn't considered the idea of pre-empting (you know, kind of like we interrupt this program with a special presentation...) Midnight in the Desert for a special tribute show?

Technically, that's not a guest host because it's not Midnight in the Desert.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: trust_no_one on April 24, 2018, 08:19:05 AM
All this enjoyment demonstrates that we are "vaguely lovable".   ;)

All this faux-drama is Art's final gift to us.

Juan

I fear my perspective of drama and sense of humor have been permanently marred by these goings on.

Taco Bell

Quote from: bateman on April 24, 2018, 08:23:38 AM
This post could have been written literally any time in the last several years. None of this is new.

It's a whole new level of potato

Bart Ell

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 24, 2018, 08:21:32 AM
it makes the whole operation look like amateur hour.

Looking like amateur hour is the perfect compliment for sounding like amateur hour- something they have perfected.

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 24, 2018, 08:24:50 AM
All this faux-drama is Art's final gift to us.

Perhaps turning Art's death into a circus is a ruse to make us forget the way he decided to leave MITD and end his career.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 24, 2018, 08:34:32 AM
Perhaps turning Art's death into a circus is a ruse to make us forget the way he decided to leave MITD and end his career.

He didn't decide goddamit! It was forced upon him by a stalker who took pot shots at his home, but fortunately Heather (In another state) was savvy enough to call the cops on his behalf. And a couple of days later he was reassured enough to pose for a photo outside with his daughter.

I suggest heather grieve the way i do: à drug and alcohol binge. It totally resets the brain. Then she can get back in the saddle.

chefist

Quote from: bateman on April 24, 2018, 08:46:20 AM

https://twitter.com/artbellcom/status/988708644538667008?s=21

Very simple...her lack of self confidence and ego prevents her from the risk of the competition upstaging her. That is the only reason someone would not want a guest host...Art used them for years...

SredniVashtar

I think keef rolo may as well dump that demented bitch and find someone competent because this is pathetic now. I want to slap him around like Don Corleone did to Johnny Fontane, 'you can act like a man!' The whining cow has even lost Dan7800, the canary in the coalmine. Show's over, Girl Noory.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 24, 2018, 08:54:51 AM
I think keef rolo may as well dump that demented bitch and find someone competent because this is pathetic now. I want to slap him around like Don Corleone did to Johnny Fontane, 'you can act like a man!' The whining cow has even lost Dan7800, the canary in the coalmine. Show's over, Girl Noory.

You have no idea how sexy you are when you get demonstrative. 'Demented bitch' said with such venom is really doing it for me this morning.

Element 115

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 24, 2018, 08:54:51 AM

https://youtu.be/XDeiovnCv1o

Sean92008

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 08:44:44 AM
He didn't decide goddamit! It was forced upon him by a stalker who took pot shots at his home, but fortunately Heather (In another state) was savvy enough to call the cops on his behalf. And a couple of days later he was reassured enough to pose for a photo outside with his daughter.

That photo raised a very large and bright red flag for me...

Maybe Asia was the shooter...

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 08:22:52 AM
I agree, I thought George Noory was dignified and respectful when he called MV. And likewise, MV had a decent conversation with him. What a contrast to Heather's attitude? I haven't seen anything so I can't say it isn't out there, but has she mentioned the grief AB's widow and daughter are experiencing? I appreciate that everyone experiences the loss of someone close in different ways, everything is 'normal' in such a time of stress, but she seems to want it only about her and how she's feeling.

MV treated Noory like people.

Went soft.  Nipple protruding.

Very sad.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on April 24, 2018, 09:09:50 AM

MV treated Noory like people.

Went soft.  Nipple protruding.

Very sad.

You might not care for Noory as a broadcaster, but he's still doing it. He hasn't cut and run and doesn't hang his washing out for everyone to see. What is his crime? He took over a late night radio show that was free to be taken over. Art Bell at the time had no problem did he? Of the two, I'd say that Noory is the more grown up and mature. Heather is just the spoiled brat who chucks her toys out of the pram.

DanTSX

Quote from: Northern Nights on April 24, 2018, 07:58:56 AM
They don't like MV over on Facebook.

MV is NOT a “nobody” >:(

He’s a very nice human bean

ranger_star

I hope Evil Keith puts as host Peter Davenport. I have problems falling asleep and I think Peter reading the reports he receives in the missile silo and playing the tapes left by the callers to the hotlines might do the trick and push me away from sleeping pills.