• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on January 18, 2013, 11:06:47 PM
And you are well within your right to express that opinion. I'll respectfully disagree.

Like I said...I agree with what you are doing...I enjoyed reading your back and forth with "George"...most likely Tommy...lol...I'm glad I'm not the only one trying to make an effort...

Quote from: mombird3 on January 18, 2013, 09:34:47 PM
Before I read these posts, I had emailed the maker of the Totino's and Jeno's pizza rolls, from General Mills. That was Thursday morning at 8AM.  I complained that George was telling everyone how he burned his mouth on the pizza rolls and that they were bad for children.

LMAO

11angeleyes11

Thats that work from home scheme:  Frozen pizza roll taster.
There is another area of exploration not yet tried, frozen egg rolls.  Dangerous stuff!!!!!! 

armyvet8896

I am definately in on operation email but can someone list all the sponsors email addresses

Maxwell

George just told this psychic, "For somebody from Budapest, Hungary, you've got a great, great diction with you.  You speak great English."  Unlike, say, George.

CrabbyOld Bat

I'm in favor of using a multipronged approach to shut down Snorge and/or C2C.

That is, (1) continue to email/text/fastblast the show with complaints, (2) email the sponsors about boycotting their products(with a cc to C2C), (3) make phone calls to C2C (sneaking in a complaint during open lines would be hilarious and should also get us more supporters), (4) create or march in an organized protest (if you don't have any physical/psychological probs preventing you), (5) continue posting complaints here and on other anti-Snorge forums (we know someone at C2C reads them) and (6) support Art's return in any way you can.

In other words, doing something is better than doing nothing and the more angles of attack the better.

Maybe we should start a new topic where people could list the names of sponsors along with the phone numbers and email addresses to contact them with complaints/boycotts? If we post that info in this thread the it will be too spread out and easily lost, no?

Just some ideas.  8)

Doomed

I agree with Chewmouse, go after the advertisers. The old saying, "hit 'em in the wallet" has always proven to be right on the money.
I found that my e-mail to the fun devils at Premrat bounced. It took me 15 minutes before I found the problem:
I typed, george@coastocoastam.com
It shouldve read, george@coasttocoastam.com
I think I may have contracted a case of nooryitis.
Aw lawdy! What is I gonna do?  :o

Morgus

Noory started flirting with his guest tonight, Maria the psychic from Hungary after she laughed at Noory's stupid pun and telling him she liked his sense of humor - obviously trying to butter him up for repeat appearances...

ItsOver

"Heaven Sent Money Spells?????"...........geesh, I guess Noory is determined to find the bottom of Mel's hole.  ::)

Immy

My email to the C Crane company:

I have long associated your product with the Coast to Coast AM radio program. So much so that recently I had planned to replace my Realistic DX-440 SW radio with something from your company.

But the quality of the show has steadily deteriorated to the point that it is now a sad shell of its former self. The blame rests squarely on full time host George Noory. He has ruined this great show's reputation.

Since emails to the show's parent company are too easily dismissed, my fellow disgusted listeners and I (an entire forum of us are out there) have no choice but to go to their advertisers. I've heard your ads for many, many years and know your company represents quality. It's unfortunate that you continue to associate with a radio program that does not hold to those same high standards. Until the situation changes, I will purchase my radio products elsewhere.

CrabbyOld Bat

Quote from: Immy on January 19, 2013, 01:08:10 AM
My email to the C Crane company:

I have long associated your product with the Coast to Coast AM radio program. So much so that recently I had planned to replace my Realistic DX-440 SW radio with something from your company.

But the quality of the show has steadily deteriorated to the point that it is now a sad shell of its former self. The blame rests squarely on full time host George Noory. He has ruined this great show's reputation.

Since emails to the show's parent company are too easily dismissed, my fellow disgusted listeners and I (an entire forum of us are out there) have no choice but to go to their advertisers. I've heard your ads for many, many years and know your company represents quality. It's unfortunate that you continue to associate with a radio program that does not hold to those same high standards. Until the situation changes, I will purchase my radio products elsewhere.

Great email! Did you send it from their website (https://www.ccrane.com/ssl/contact-us.aspx) or is there another email address?

Thanks in advance.  ;D

NoMoreNoory

"If I counted the number of times I was almost seriously injured, I'd run out of fingers!"
-Jorch Snoory

ziznak

Quote from: mombird3 on January 18, 2013, 09:34:47 PM
Before I read these posts, I had emailed the maker of the Totino's and Jeno's pizza rolls, from General Mills. That was Thursday morning at 8AM.  I complained that George was telling everyone how he burned his mouth on the pizza rolls and that they were bad for children. I got a response from the company that they have got the email. Now, I hope they investigate it. Let the General Mills Company a biggie, take care of George. I have not heard from them as of yet.
I will email our radio station next and E-foods.
Thanks for the suggestions.
This is some ingenious shit right there!  Wouldn't it be great if he was legally barred from talking about pizza rolls on the air anymore?? Then we could call in and ask him when the last time he had them was n stuff!
Quote from: armyvet8896 on January 19, 2013, 12:02:13 AM
I am definately in on operation email but can someone list all the sponsors email addresses
Sounds like it's time for another thread!

Doomed

Well done Immy.
Calm ,well thought out, and straight to the point.
The trick is to NOT come off as some sort of nutcase.
Again, nice job.

Morgus

Noory just did it again - he cut his scheduled 2 hour guest down to one hour.
the c2c website still lists her as the 'first half' guest...

armyvet8896

Swear to god noory told a caller he had a ghost in his home because he opened some sort of portal

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on January 19, 2013, 01:24:40 AM
Noory just did it again - he cut his scheduled 2 hour guest down to one hour.
the c2c website still lists her as the 'first half' guest...

I just shut the radio off.  Noory's open lines is like listening to a moron talk with 3 year olds.  ::)

ziznak

I'm currently sitting here wondering why I'm listening through all these adds when I know I'm more than likely turning it off and throwing on the AB stream.

CrabbyOld Bat

Quote from: armyvet8896 on January 19, 2013, 01:26:33 AM
Swear to god noory told a caller he had a ghost in his home because he opened some sort of portal

Yep, I heard it too. I think it was right before Snorge said something about human beans...

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: ItsOver on January 19, 2013, 01:29:45 AM

I just shut the radio off.  Noory's open lines is like listening to a moron talk with 3 year olds.  ::)

That sir, is an insult to three year olds.
It is incredibly painful though. I keep holding out hope that one of us will make it through and manage to shout out a..."Noory Sucks!!"

Doomed

Im going to tough it out tonight, hoping someone manages to get through and asks noory about the voice from the other night.
Got all my supplies laid in...Pepto Bismo, ant-acid, bucket, noory dart board, noose hanging from the rafter...

mombird3

This stuff might work. I think the executives at Premier should have shut up George on the pizza roll thing. There is a law suit in the making there. Bad publicity would make the product go bust.
I hope my complaint gets looked at. It has been two days since the email. 
C-Crane has been a long time sponsor of the show. I hope emailing them that you will not buy a radio from them works.

Morgus

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on January 19, 2013, 01:36:11 AM
I keep holding out hope that one of us will make it through and manage to shout out a..."Noory Sucks!!"
Noory's 10sec delay button will always prevent that from happening, unfortunately...

CrabbyOld Bat

Another advertiser to contact:

Wise Food Supply

You can email them from their site:

http://www.wisefoodsupply.com/contact-us

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on January 19, 2013, 01:36:11 AM
That sir, is an insult to three year olds.
It is incredibly painful though. I keep holding out hope that one of us will make it through and manage to shout out a..."Noory Sucks!!"

...an insult to three year olds AND morons.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on January 19, 2013, 01:17:16 AM
"If I counted the number of times I was almost seriously injured, I'd run out of fingers!"
-Jorch Snoory

That is beeeyon bleef, Jorch.  ???

Quote from: Doomed on January 19, 2013, 01:38:26 AM
Im going to tough it out tonight, hoping someone manages to get through and asks noory about the voice from the other night.
Got all my supplies laid in...Pepto Bismo, ant-acid, bucket, noory dart board, noose hanging from the rafter...

...doobie?

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Morgus on January 19, 2013, 01:40:44 AM
Noory's 10sec delay button will always prevent that from happening, unfortunately...

True, but him hearing it would be worth it.

ziznak

LOL great quotes from James the cataract guy
"I love you George Noory"
"You missed your calling in life you should have been an ambassador"