• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on August 31, 2020, 03:35:52 PM
Which Native Nation? How long have you lived on tribal lands past and present? Some history please. :)

Nice try, ICE. Keep this shit up, and you're going to be having a hell of a time eating corn on the cob without any fucking _____.

whoozit

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 31, 2020, 03:18:11 PM
So are you saying you don't believe that the elites are systematically destroying the lineage of my ancestors? Because I am pro BLUE LIVES MATTER, but I am ANTI CABAL/DEEPSTATE/LUCIFERIANS. I'm not "Playing" cards. I am stating the knowledge of my history.
No, I am saying the elites are no ones friend.  If everyone stands up to them then something will happen.  They are the ones playing divide and conquer to keep all of us under their control.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: whoozit on August 31, 2020, 04:34:32 PM
No, I am saying the elites are no ones friend.  If everyone stands up to them then something will happen.  They are the ones playing divide and conquer to keep all of us under their control.

Well spit it out next time then. I completely 100% agree.

Silphion

Quote from: WhiteMaster on August 31, 2020, 11:31:15 PM
What a stinking pile of shit.
You indians/red skins are so retarded and backwards. Well 95% of you.

There are few tribes that have higher IQ and some ambitions to do something with their lives.
Rest of you are just drunk glue sniffing not willing to work fucks who pray to your stupid fake gods that you carved into your stupid totem poles,dead pieces of wood.

Red indians.
I know some facts about your nation, here they are. You are paranoid retards.
Tell us history of your savage nation, you know how brutal you were with other tribes before white men arrived in North America.
You primitive fuckers were worst than ISIS is today.
You were killing raping burning alive men children and women of other tribes,torturing them and cutting their heads off in the same fashion as ISIS s doing today.

You fuckers are claiming that you are so close with nature, that you are so spiritual yet you are blaming white men for introducing alcohol to you and sniffing glue,
where is your fucking strong spirituality to free yourself from those addictions.
I tell you where. Inside of the dead fucking trees that you carve to be your gods, the fucking evil totem poles.
That's were your spiritual strength is, inside of those dead trees. You brain dead red turds.

Zaza-esque

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: WhiteMaster on September 01, 2020, 12:47:13 AM
Matthew 7:21-23
(New King James Version)
I Never Knew You.

21. “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
22. Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’
23. And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Looks to me that you only talk, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus - but you are not doing anything to fight evil, degeneracy.
You don't confront degenerate violent people.
You are making them your friends, you don't condemn their words, their actions, their immorality. You just go with their flow.
Yet you open your pie hole and spew words about Jesus Christ.
How massively hypocritical of you.

If you don't stand against evil and evil individuals, and if you make friends with them, then you are worst than them.
Because you are double faced liar.

You are presenting yourself as something that you are definitely not!
Fake as they come.
It's really up to God

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: WhiteMaster on September 01, 2020, 12:17:41 AM
Government aka tax payers, is giving red skins/indians hundreds of millions of dollars every year, and what?
What happens to that money.
Well,let's see,  fucking thief Chiefs are driving newest biggest trucks, live in huge expensive houses, have Swiss bank accounts, yet the rest of indians live in poverty.
No ambitions to clean inside or outside of their homes/dwellings. Just getting drunk and high on glue.
Oh,my bad,... they actually do something. They are so loudly bitch and whine how white man fucked their lives, some 400 years ago, and they still feel that fucking pain today.

Hey, red indians nation, take a look at the Jewish nation.
They were scattered all over the World, they vere gassed and prosecuted like rats, yet some how they rebuild their nation, they turned swamps of useless land in Palestine
and turn it into a glorious food growing oasis, and they grow enough to feed themselves and to sell it to Europe.
Just look at their massive technological and scientific achievements.
And all that after experiencing much worst shit what you red indians experienced.

So my question to you, fucking perpetual whiners and beggars for free money, how come you are so backwards and undeveloped.
(again, very small % of red indians are industrious and contributing to the society, to the humanity, just few tribes) but the overwhelming majority of you
are wasting your lives and getting drunk and high and bitch and whine.

So fuck off, and snap out of your massive collective pity party and start taking accountability for your "doing nothing" with your lives and just blaming White Men.
FUCK RIGHT OFF.
Stop pretending that you were sweet peaceful friendly to each others creatures.
No you were not, you vere fucking brutal killers of your own, you vere despicable savages. 

Have balls (and brains) and acknowledge your past history before the White Man arrived here.
It was a very fucking ugly history.
And you know it.

Maybe consider that arrival of White Men was actually a blessing to you, so you can see some light.
But I guess taking scalps of your neighboring tribes give you more trills than trying to progress and evolve.
STOP FUCKING WHINING AND SHIFTING BLAME.
Take responsibility for your own ugly brutal violent history before arrival of White Man on this continent.

Fuck you stupid cretin

Silphion

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 01, 2020, 12:58:00 AM
Fuck you stupid cretin

Wisely keep your powder dry.
It may take an army against a nosferatu like this.
There will be a reckoning.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: WhiteMaster on August 31, 2020, 11:31:15 PM
What a stinking pile of shit.
You indians/red skins are so retarded and backwards. Well 95% of you.

There are few tribes that have higher IQ and some ambitions to do something with their lives.
Rest of you are just drunk glue sniffing not willing to work fucks who pray to your stupid fake gods that you carved into your stupid totem poles,dead pieces of wood.

Red indians.
I know some facts about your nation, here they are. You are paranoid retards.
Tell us history of your savage nation, you know how brutal you were with other tribes before white men arrived in North America.
You primitive fuckers were worst than ISIS is today.
You were killing raping burning alive men children and women of other tribes,torturing them and cutting their heads off in the same fashion as ISIS s doing today.

You fuckers are claiming that you are so close with nature, that you are so spiritual yet you are blaming white men for introducing alcohol to you and sniffing glue,
where is your fucking strong spirituality to free yourself from those addictions.
I tell you where. Inside of the dead fucking trees that you carve to be your gods, the fucking evil totem poles.
That's were your spiritual strength is, inside of those dead trees. You brain dead red turds.

Ignorant liar.

SpaceMeowMaid

I am free, always will be, with Jesus Christ my savior and my Great Spirit. Try to follow that, you won't be able to go through the dimensions I have free reign.

SpaceMeowMaid

I don't think you understand how you are carving your own coffin nails. Good riddance loser

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: WhiteMaster on September 01, 2020, 01:24:20 AM
I get it.
The truth that I spoke hurts you to the core of your red/indian corpse.
You know very well that every word I typed there is telling the absolute truth.
Stop living in perpetual state of victimhood.

You red/indians have much in common with blacks/niggers.
You both whine and complain.
blacks/niggers should be grateful that they were taken out of Africa. Yes it was by the means of being slaves, but at least
they were out of Africa where they were cannibalising each others, they came to the civilized land and society, and you think that those fucks would
express some gratitude for being taken out from that shithole (Africa).

No, they don't have the IQ to comprehend the gift they were given.
And that's why you red/indians (again, not all of you) are in a way worst than blacks/niggers situation, because you were born here, and you still couldn't make it in your own fucking land.
OH, YES, I forgot, the White Man took the wind from under your wings. (400 hundred fucking years ago)
Well, go and pray even more vigorously to your "spirits" and to your dead trees aka totem poles, maybe they will eventually answer you.
In mean time go and get drunk and high on glue and keep blaming White Man for your misery.   

Wow you are a complete idiot. And I am not sure that I have ever had anyone read me more wrong. But guess what IDGAF about your stupid opinion. Good riddance rubbish.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: WhiteMaster on September 01, 2020, 01:48:35 AM
Here are some solid historical facts that blacks/niggers are ashamed of.

North American red/indians have the same (or even worst track record), but media and majority of the society are afraid to talk about it.
I am some how suspicious that the big mouths of BellGab will be cowards too, to express their true felling about those issues.
So, off you fuckers go - and stick your rotting cowardly heads into the sand.

uML7uX.jpg" border="0

I this real historical photograph you can see that blacks were hunting their fellow blacks/niggers and selling them like cattle to the higher bidder.
Yet those brainless fucks are blaming White Man for slavery.

uMLbEc.jpg" border="0

You are hilarious as if you know the truth about anything.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: WhiteMaster on September 01, 2020, 02:03:18 AM
Why don't you go and motivate your red brothers and sisters to become productive members of the society, instead of getting drunk and high on glue.

I guess after destroying all those businesses you will have no places to go and work at, (because you rats burned them down, you dumb primates)
Stupid fucking cow, I'm a mermaid. You have no idea about my Salish and Algonquin heritage. Go back to fucking your sisters inbred hick scum retard.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: WhiteMaster on September 01, 2020, 02:12:29 AM
Yes, we know that about you, you red/native/indian/swine/.../cow/
My Dead Grandaddy was whiter than you and he will KKK you in your nasty hole you faggot retard

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: WhiteMaster on September 01, 2020, 02:08:22 AM
Yes I Do Actually.

That red and black scalps don't like to achieve something real and special in their lives, but just the monthly government cheque.
And BTW not achieve what you butthole sucker!? I have rave reviews everywhere I have graced with my presence.GFY for real

SpaceMeowMaid

Let's go faggot. You gonna be sorry if you have to face me. I might be less than I once was, but I will always be able to beat you dumbfuck.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: WhiteMaster on September 01, 2020, 02:25:10 AM
But I guess at one point he became a common piece of shit by fucking and impregnating some drunk on cheap whiskey and high on industrial grade glue red skin indian slut.

My Nanny would have spit in your stupid face and made you weep at how beautiful she was you total Darwin award moron.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: WhiteMaster on September 01, 2020, 02:29:22 AM
Yes,once you were able to empty gallon of cheap whiskey and sniff pound of glue.
Now you get dizzy just by taking a sniff of your own fart.

Go work on your vocabulary mongoloid fucktard

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: WhiteMaster on September 01, 2020, 12:17:41 AM
Government aka tax payers, is giving red skins/indians hundreds of millions of dollars every year, and what?
What happens to that money.
Well,let's see,  fucking thief Chiefs are driving newest biggest trucks, live in huge expensive houses, have Swiss bank accounts, yet the rest of indians live in poverty.
No ambitions to clean inside or outside of their homes/dwellings. Just getting drunk and high on glue.
Oh,my bad,... they actually do something. They are so loudly bitch and whine how white man fucked their lives, some 400 years ago, and they still feel that fucking pain today.

Hey, red indians nation, take a look at the Jewish nation.
They were scattered all over the World, they vere gassed and prosecuted like rats, yet some how they rebuild their nation, they turned swamps of useless land in Palestine
and turn it into a glorious food growing oasis, and they grow enough to feed themselves and to sell it to Europe.
Just look at their massive technological and scientific achievements.
And all that after experiencing much worst shit what you red indians experienced.

So my question to you, fucking perpetual whiners and beggars for free money, how come you are so backwards and undeveloped.
(again, very small % of red indians are industrious and contributing to the society, to the humanity, just few tribes) but the overwhelming majority of you
are wasting your lives and getting drunk and high and bitch and whine.

So fuck off, and snap out of your massive collective pity party and start taking accountability for your "doing nothing" with your lives and just blaming White Men.
FUCK RIGHT OFF.
Stop pretending that you were sweet peaceful friendly to each others creatures.
No you were not, you vere fucking brutal killers of your own, you vere despicable savages. 

Have balls (and brains) and acknowledge your past history before the White Man arrived here.
It was a very fucking ugly history.
And you know it.

Maybe consider that arrival of White Men was actually a blessing to you, so you can see some light.
But I guess taking scalps of your neighboring tribes give you more trills than trying to progress and evolve.
STOP FUCKING WHINING AND SHIFTING BLAME.
Take responsibility for your own ugly brutal violent history before arrival of White Man on this continent.

You are a complete faggot dipshit, I wasn't here until I arrived well into the 70s... Who exactly am I accountable for you complete faggot!!!?

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: WhiteMaster on September 01, 2020, 02:36:09 AM
He was a race traitor, therefore by definition he was a massive pice of shit.
And some how you are the disgraceful product of his 'nasty' with the native red skinned ho looking to get small bag of sugar from him.
No respect for him ,.. or for you.

My Grandaddy was a Moonshiner and a Rum running hot rod racer. He will fuck you up today from beyond you completely disrespectful dumass

SpaceMeowMaid

BTW please, no disrespect to any real faggots out there. I am sure you are a million times better, wiser and more beautiful than this dumbfuck!

Silphion

Quote from: WhiteMaster on September 01, 2020, 02:29:22 AM
Yes,once you were able to empty gallon of cheap whiskey and sniff pound of glue.
Now you get dizzy just by taking a sniff of your own fart.

Now this is the kind of Smug Frog self-referencing we have come to expect
from only the most grotesque and prurient of trolls of the lowest order.

SpaceMeowMaid

I will shank you in my sleep while dreaming you fucking coward.

SpaceMeowMaid

Not to mention all the mermaids and fucking spirit walkers you idiot, you must have a serious deathwish!

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on August 31, 2020, 03:35:52 PM
Which Native Nation? How long have you lived on tribal lands past and present? Some history please.

Collecting others personal information once again, I see. Pics or you don't exist.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 31, 2020, 04:32:40 PM
It’s all about dicks to him. He hasn’t come out yet. ;)
Hehehehe.  Says the dick dr.   ::)

paladin1991

Quote from: whoozit on August 31, 2020, 04:34:32 PM
Whoozit at the 'gab

https://youtu.be/kBY6pF42I-c