• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 28, 2018, 01:16:39 PM
Damaging whose cause? Yours? That’s what I mean to do. Globalism sucks and it has since day one, you hypocrite. Maybe you’re damaging “the cause” by being such an unapologetic huypocrite? ::)

To be fair here, you did claim to have voted for Obama, yes? :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 28, 2018, 01:18:12 PM

So? Your point? Do you only accept people who are born Republican? Get ready to lose again if that’s the case. ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 28, 2018, 01:18:12 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8g_JidtNCo

I don't think you get how democracy works. I really don't.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 28, 2018, 01:17:54 PM
you fucking simpleton

It’s obvious to all who the simpleton is. Hell even tinyschlubswhootsie got it figured out.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 28, 2018, 02:19:29 PM
It’s obvious to all who the simpleton is. Hell even tinyschlubswhootsie got it figured out.

^^^^^^^
While he pretends he’s really not for Jeb. ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 28, 2018, 01:19:24 PM
So? Your point? Do you only accept people who are born Republican? Get ready to lose again if that’s the case. ::)
My point is that those who administer purity tests ought to be, well...

Heater knows. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 28, 2018, 04:21:47 PM
My point is that those who administer purity tests ought to be, well...

Heater knows. ;)

And what purity test have I administered?! Ifully admitted that some of my votes were mistakes that I deeply regret. I guess that only applies to Democratic choices in your books? ???

Metron2267

The point is...we ALL fail the purity test, we have to, we're human!

If Kid wants to honor his former CIC, so be it...I get the military loyalty and respect.

I don't see either Kid or Gd as pro-Dem and for me that will suffice, because:

So Doc, you're in the tent afaik - cheers!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 28, 2018, 07:36:10 PM
The point is...we ALL fail the purity test, we have to, we're human!

If Kid wants to honor his former CIC, so be it...I get the military loyalty and respect.

I don't see either Kid or Gd as pro-Dem and for me that will suffice, because:

So Doc, you're in the tent afaik - cheers!

The Bushes and the Clintons are on the same team, idiots. If that doesn’t inform you of something then there’s just no hope for you. Keep rooting for your team while they keep rigging it so that only their players are on it. You probably deserve it. ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 28, 2018, 07:39:26 PM
The Bushes and the Clintons are on the same team, idiots.

Yes I know, I have been posting as much to Kid's endless chagrin.

QuoteIf that doesn’t inform you of something then there’s just no hope for you.

QuoteKeep rooting for your team while they keep rigging it so that only their players are on it. You probably deserve it. ::)

Do I?

You provide me with a better team that isn't rigged and still has electroal college critical mass and I'll truck right on over!

Waiting is....

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 28, 2018, 07:45:34 PM

Do I?

You provide me with a better team that isn't rigged and still has electroal college critical mass and I'll truck right on over!

Waiting is....

It was directed at you, personally but at who you’re arguing on behalf.

P.S. You already elected the non-rigged player. ;)

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 28, 2018, 02:36:23 PM
^^^^^^^
While he pretends he’s really not for Jeb. ;D

You caught me. All this time I’ve been afraid to share my true opinions. Well now that I’ve been exposed I guess I better retire to ellgab a disgrace.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 28, 2018, 07:48:49 PM
You caught me. All this time I’ve been afraid to share my true opinions. Well now that I’ve been exposed I guess I better retire to ellgab a disgrace.

Just admit that the Bushes were equally horrible choices and I’ll get Jackstar to allow you’re staying here. ;)

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 28, 2018, 07:50:27 PM
Just admit that the Bushes were equally horrible choices and I’ll get Jackstar to allow you’re staying here. ;)

Perhaps on a globalist level. However there’s more to political leaders than just globalist or not globalist. There’s BJs in the White House. There are social issues. There’s the wife Hillary and her lifetime of corruption. There the Bush tax cuts that wouldn’t have happened under Algore.

At this point what difference does it make. The Bush’s aren’t seeking office. And the democrats are trying to destroy the country. They’re a much bigger threat at the moment.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 28, 2018, 08:42:35 PM
Perhaps on a globalist level. However there’s more to political leaders than just globalist or not globalist. There’s BJs in the White House. There are social issues. There’s the wife Hillary and her lifetime of corruption. There the Bush tax cuts that wouldn’t have happened under Algore.

At this point what difference does it make. The Bush’s aren’t seeking office. And the democrats are trying to destroy the country. They’re a much bigger threat at the moment.

Then why do they keep piping up, lockstep with the demokkkrat media whenever Trump strays too far from their globalist vision? I’m really not trying to be an asshole. It just comes naturally. Anyway, if there’s really going to be any kind of sustained common sense revolution then conservatives have to humble up about being duped by the same kind of globalist shills that Democrats have. McCain?! Sheeet, nigga! Wasn’t that asshole shill still trying to sabotage this revoluition right up to his death? BTW, the answer is yes, yes he was. Good riddance to him and George senior!

Gd5150

Asshole? You’re a marshmellow. And I don’t recall anyone defending McCain. But when the choice was him or Obama, it was easy.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 28, 2018, 10:45:21 PM
Asshole? You’re a marshmellow. And I don’t recall anyone defending McCain. But when the choice was him or Obama, it was easy.

Don’t pay any attention to Beavis and Butthead.  They’re Alex Jones acolytes and have bought into all the bullshit he’s been slinging for years.  I’d rather have a realistic assessment of the political opposition than the DC Comics versión they get from Alex and others.   

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 28, 2018, 08:50:06 PM
Then why do they keep piping up, lockstep with the demokkkrat media whenever Trump strays too far from their globalist vision? I’m really not trying to be an asshole. It just comes naturally. Anyway, if there’s really going to be any kind of sustained common sense revolution then conservatives have to humble up about being duped by the same kind of globalist shills that Democrats have. McCain?! Sheeet, nigga! Wasn’t that asshole shill still trying to sabotage this revoluition right up to his death? BTW, the answer is yes, yes he was. Good riddance to him and George senior!

G
The real  question is why are you so incapable of criticizing anything Trump says or does and go apoplectic when someone else does?  Hero worship? Daddy figure?  Mind control?  Homo-erotic fascination?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 29, 2018, 07:49:56 AM
G
The real  question is why are you so incapable of criticizing anything Trump says or does and go apoplectic when someone else does?  Hero worship? Daddy figure?  Mind control?  Homo-erotic fascination?

Is there a post you had in mind as an example? I really hardly post here at all anymore so I’m not sure what you’re talking about. Actually, I do know what you’re talking about. You’re a globalist asshole who doesn’t like president Trump and you’re desperately trying to steer things back to globalism and the Bush dynasty. Good luck, faggot! ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 29, 2018, 07:36:02 AM
Don’t pay any attention to Beavis and Butthead.  They’re Alex Jones acolytes and have bought into all the bullshit he’s been slinging for years.  I’d rather have a realistic assessment of the political opposition than the DC Comics versión they get from Alex and others.

Says the shill for the Rockefeller family.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Again, they were both on the same side, you moron! ::) ::)

Don’t bother responding anymore. You obviously don’t even have the intellect to even make toast let alone grasp world politics. ;)

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2018, 09:59:52 AM
Again, they were both on the same side, you moron! ::) ::)

Don’t bother responding anymore. You obviously don’t even have the intellect to even make toast let alone grasp world politics. ;)

Have you ever heard of a little something called Obamacare? It simply wouldn’t have happened under anyone else. There’s more to politics than just the globalist facet. There are grey areas. Elections are made up of a choice between 2 candidates. You choose the one you think will benefit the country most. There is no “perfect candidate” option.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 29, 2018, 10:36:57 AM
Have you ever heard of a little something called Obamacare? It simply wouldn’t have happened under anyone else. There’s more to politics than just the globalist facet. There are grey areas. Elections are made up of a choice between 2 candidates. You choose the one you think will benefit the country most. There is no “perfect candidate” option.

Your failure to see that it would’ve happened under a RINO (with different packaging, of course) and the great deception of the two party system in general disqualifies you from any further discussion about the mater. Now all we need is Cucky Nolan to weigh-in and the globalist circle jerk will be complete.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Oh, and BTW, that asshat stole all his best material from Bill Hicks. Great choice, dickwad! ::) :D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 28, 2018, 07:48:33 PM
It was directed at you, personally but at who you’re arguing on behalf.

I'm actually arguing on your behalf ftmp, but also I am highlighting the embedded fallacy in divide and conquer as a purity test. I would have thought you'd grasped that by now. That said...again...you do seek to weed out political inconsistency.

QuoteP.S. You already elected the non-rigged player. ;)

I would have to hope so given the swerve he made from being a rather typical NYC limousine lib into an uber-patriot conservative. But you know...who among us really knows? Perhaps Trump is the ultimate psy-op and little more than a honeypot for the endless data trove in Bluffdale, Utah on every American's political and personal proclivities.

We function here with beliefs, observations, analogies, and ultimately conclusions. But none of us sheople are granted the inside view and that is what makes the entire Q paradigm so damned compelling, yes?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 29, 2018, 12:38:21 PM
I'm actually arguing on your behalf ftmp, but also I am highlighting the embedded fallacy in divide and conquer as a purity test. I would have thought you'd grasped that by now. That said...again...you do seek to weed out political inconsistency.

I would have to hope so given the swerve he made from being a rather typical NYC limousine lib into an uber-patriot conservative. But you know...who among us really knows? Perhaps Trump is the ultimate psy-op and little more than a honeypot for the endless data trove in Bluffdale, Utah on every American's political and personal proclivities.

We function here with beliefs, observations, analogies, and ultimately conclusions. But none of us sheople are granted the inside view and that is what makes the entire Q paradigm so damned compelling, yes?

Sorry that should’ve read wasn’t not was.

The argument between right and left is far too simplistic and most of the people with any real power haven’t been playing it that way for decades anyway. No, now it’s a fight between globalism (Heavy-handed, top-down control) and nationalism (freedom of self-determinance). Cucks like these three don’t want you to see that though and will try to keep you focused on this false dichotomy where you root for your team. Please, humanity, be smarter than that this time.  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 29, 2018, 10:36:57 AM

The simple minded must see everything in terms of black or white because they don’t have the processing power to deal with anything more complicated.  They depend on someone like Alex Jones to tell them what to think. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 29, 2018, 12:50:51 PM
The simple minded must see everything in terms of black or white because they don’t have the processing power to deal with anything more complicated.  They depend on someone like Alex Jones to tell them what to think.

^^^^^^^^^^
Fucking lazy ass shill thinks all he has to do is just keep repeating Alex Jones and everyone will go back to sleep. :D