• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Hollow Man

I'd be up for it. I admit it, I fuckin' love the son of a bitch. He pays me, I'm there. We arrive, armed to the hilt with automatics, Art gets back on the air, and he just dares that fucking rat to come out and play. THAT'S what should be done. I'll blow his fucking brains out and laugh as I do it! No guilt here. Hell, I'll gut him and feed him to my dogs. Why let good meat go wasted? For the worms? Nah.

After that I'll behead him, take the skull, rip the flesh off it, and turn it into a tankard for mead and ale- just like a Viking.  ;D Now THAT would be cool...

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Canned Heat on February 09, 2016, 08:04:49 PM
Ya know what? THIS is THE place that got him to come back after 13 years!  I am guessing we need to do some more work to keep him there.  Let's brainstorm!!!  I'm ready to quit working to be a bodyguard for Art.  Anyone else in?

Art Bell doesn't appear to want to do this anymore ....
George Noory has kicked his ass in the 'night-time' radio sector.
If you want to be a bodyguard ..... George Noory is your best bet ....
At least you won't be un-employed after a few months ....

theONE

Quote from: Hollow Man on February 09, 2016, 08:29:36 PM
I'd be up for it. I admit it, I fuckin' love the son of a bitch. He pays me, I'm there. We arrive, armed to the hilt with automatics, Art gets back on the air, and he just dares that fucking rat to come out and play. THAT'S what should be done. I'll blow his fucking brains out and laugh as I do it! No guilt here. Hell, I'll gut him and feed him to my dogs. Why let good meat go wasted? For the worms? Nah.

After that I'll behead him, take the skull, rip the flesh off it, and turn it into a tankard for mead and ale- just like a Viking.  ;D Now THAT would be cool...

Man,...you are bit to fucked up -- even for this Forum ,,, you should be REPORTED to --- MV
and locked up in psycho ward for life.

Hollow Man

QuoteFUCK HIM ,....he serves to much rotten baloney !!
and also Art give us dumb as bell host Heather Wade 40 years old prune,
who did not challenged stupid guest yesterday who was glorifying Hitler that he also
did good things for humanity because Hitler build lots of roads.

Stupid bitch,..Hitler didn't build those roads to help humanity,..Hitler build them to
kill people quicker and more efficiently.

And that stupid bitch Heather,did not challenged guest for that Hitler glorification.
I'm sure George Noory would kick that stupid guest out from C2C program in a minute time...
but Heather is too stupid

ART, .... FUCK your host choice !!

btw,
HWD

What the fuck are you talking about, you vacant little spaz? And who gives a fuck what Jorch would do? What are you, his personal nut washer or something? Piss off, faggot.

theONE

Hey , ART BELL, -- I guess you like having sick supporters like this.

I wonder if you will ask MV to keep posts like that here - so others can see what
loyal fanatical bunch of close friends you have,...
and I hope ART BELL You will not threaten me with a LAW suite for telling this truth to YOU.

ziznak

Quote from: Canned Heat on February 09, 2016, 08:04:49 PM
Ya know what? THIS is THE place that got him to come back after 13 years!  I am guessing we need to do some more work to keep him there.  Let's brainstorm!!!  I'm ready to quit working to be a bodyguard for Art.  Anyone else in?
so how did you find this site? had you heard it mentioned.... or were you searching the web for georgenoorysucks.com?

Ciardelo

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on October 20, 2012, 03:58:44 AM
'Coast to Coast' with George Noory has run it's course ....... it's done, ... fin!
The guests are 'lower level shucksters' for the most part.  Very little is even marginally entertaining nowdays ....
Knapp is quick and sharp, but is really working below his level when he hosts this dying program .....

'Coast to Coast AM' ....... a fetid dog turd, that after you've scraped it off your shoe, the aroma still lingers .....
George Noory still sucks!

coaster

Wow this thread is real shit.

Quote from: coaster on February 09, 2016, 08:50:01 PM

lol! To legit to quit, my friend. To legit.

bateman

Well if this was the banner, it would make perfect sense:

theONE

Someone here has 'hollow" scull - with no brain inside , see: "Hollow Man"

but he is totally OK because he likes Art Bell very much,..very-very much.

I only hope that Art will not ask MV to remove his post...
that post shows how to LOVE , support and protect Art B.

Quote from: bateman on February 09, 2016, 08:54:11 PM
If this was the banner, it would make perfect sense:

We're a product of Art's "leadership". Well, a lack thereof. Oops, now I'm a hater. Fuck.

Philosopher

Time for another distracting interlude....

Ciardelo

Quote from: rekcuf on February 09, 2016, 08:56:09 PM
We're a product of Art's "leadership". Well, a lack thereof. Oops, now I'm a hater. Fuck.
It's OK, here ya go.

http://bfy.tw/4BAi

theONE

Quote from: Philosopher on February 09, 2016, 08:56:35 PM
Time for another distracting interlude....

I take that , and raise you this  :) :P

Ciardelo

The geoduck cuck poster is back.

Quote from: theONE on February 09, 2016, 08:58:54 PM
I take that , and raise you this  :) :P

That's a Pacific Goeduck aka "gooey duck". Could be a gigantic penis, too...

theONE

Man,..We do fuck around here,...but We know where the line of civility is -- you don't.
We do push the boarders here with our opinions,... but...
We do not cross that "magic line" here... you just fucking did - BIG TIME in my humble opinion.

theONE

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 09, 2016, 09:05:10 PM
George Noory is a Fucking Idiot-Discuss

SHUT the FUCK  UP Bordelo !!

Let's chill for a bit after that asshole "hollow man"- don't be stupid Bordelo,...
there is time for everything -- go and chill now  8)

Hollow Man

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Too sick, huh? Psycho ward? Excellent. I'll take that as a compliment coming from you, you little shitstain. Don't bother me at all. Go suck some fidget dick, you illiterate zilch.

Penthouse to outhouse to crack house. The Art Bell Thread.

Quote from: Crash Folly on February 09, 2016, 09:15:28 PM
Penthouse to outhouse to crack house. The Art Bell Thread.

None of those are bad, Fam!

Hollow Man

QuoteHey , ART BELL, -- I guess you like having sick supporters like this.

I wonder if you will ask MV to keep posts like that here - so others can see what
loyal fanatical bunch of close friends you have,...
and I hope ART BELL You will not threaten me with a LAW suite for telling this truth to YOU.

LOL, he should!!! He could use some psychos like me; time to restore the balance.  ;)

norland2424

theONE

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 09, 2016, 09:12:11 PM
lol The reason George Noory sucks...

you know Bordelo, I just lost all the respect for you,..[it wasn't much there to begin with]
...I was thinking you are bit more tactful person - but you just a buffoon !!

Ciardelo

wow, yet another website...it's not BellGab at all. We're pussycats around here.

The Official LOP George Noory "Sucks" Thread

pate

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on February 09, 2016, 10:02:30 AM
No idea what is happening in here.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like posts...in....the Art Bell...thread"

Quote from: cweb on February 09, 2016, 10:43:45 AM
Yeah, I'm trending that way too...

Now I need to watch that movie again. Such a striking dramatic image there of Roy Batty.

"Too bad he won't post forever. But then again, who does?"

+1 for BladeFunner quote.