• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Catsmile

Quote from: Kaiborg on May 01, 2018, 10:37:24 PM
It feels disgusting to even say, but this particularly dark scenario ran through my mind as soon as I started following this ordeal. 

Not saying I believe this is the case, but apparently this might be a thing; I'll just leave this here -

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/08/10/adults-who-connect-lost-parents-risk-genetic-sexual-attraction/88516752/

# Not Really Dark Of Disgusting I've Seen & Read Maor Messed Up Stuff.
# The Adult Children Connecting Sexually 2 Absent Parents Isn't New.
# I Don't Think It's The Case Here As Well, It's All Done In Jest.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: chefist on May 01, 2018, 11:05:43 PM
fun night...grab a Bologna sandwich, folks...
HW crying time show will be tomorrow at 8 eastern, correct?
Nothing she can say can make her look good at this point.

chefist

he just destroyed 2, triple bologna sandwiches...wow...in 5 minutes...while talking...impressive

GravitySucks

Quote from: chefist on May 01, 2018, 11:14:14 PM
he just destroyed 2, triple bologna sandwiches...wow...in 5 minutes...while talking...impressive

Doesn’t count the one he inhaled in the bus

Quote from: AlternativeSide on May 01, 2018, 11:12:52 PM
First Hoagland ... Now Heather

I have an idea for a new show with Richie and Heather sharing hosting duties.  The Other Side of The Desert.  One of them can call out every night.

Catsmile

Quote from: Chine on May 01, 2018, 10:37:18 PM
So ... she’s finally going on air.

# We All Have Our Tombstones 2 Bear

Lilith

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 01, 2018, 11:06:35 PM
What did Senda do on his live feed?

Begrudgingly starting Cuckshed video... Argh.

He's still live, there's still 21 of us there.

yoursongs

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 01, 2018, 11:10:55 PM
I'm going to pop a big old tub of popcorn, put on my "Thriller" jacket, and wait for the phone calls.

Tim, when will this be live, USA, central time zone?  When i click the live link now, there is nothing on.  Do they not run replays?

SpookyTim

Quote from: yoursongs on May 01, 2018, 11:17:20 PM
Tim, when will this be live, USA, central time zone?  When i click the live link now, there is nothing on.  Do they not run replays?

Her post said tomorrow at 5 pm PST, so is that 7 pm central?

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: chefist on May 01, 2018, 11:12:34 PM
Tonight we are talking about pickleloaf and oliveloaf...you can bring that too. LOL
Oliveloaf, (must be Boar's Head) thinly sliced with a slither of Hellman's mayo on Wonder white or same with Italian bread and some olive oil...ahhhh! Let me know when the class on Italian bologna, (Mortadella) is going down!😉

Lola2001

I'd like to point everyone in the direction of www.expandedperspectives.com if you are looking for some good paranormal talk - Cam and Kyle are awesome!

GravitySucks

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 01, 2018, 11:18:48 PM
Her post said tomorrow at 5 pm PST, so is that 7 pm central?

You are not going to impress Keith if you cannot do timezones.

/reported

dsz

Wow, producer Michelle is being waaaay too nice. Kind of makes me want to puke. She hasn't picked up on the manipulative bitch thing yet. It's okay... took me way too long.

Catsmile

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 01, 2018, 10:42:26 PM
All she had to do was contribute a bit,  like maybe open the replay shows with one or two sentences in the last few weeks - she could have pre recorded it, not live to avoid going all blubbery. 

Writing was on the wall when she had multiple meltdowns last year over the deaths of famous people like Prince, etc.  No doubt she would have the mother of all nuclear meltdowns.

Last Monday, looks like she tried to show Keith who was the boss and it backfired - now woo is me.  Bye Bye,  my vote for new host is the ball buster chick from Fright Day

# Heath Is Such A Vulture Using The Deaths Of Those People For Her Gain.
# VultureWadeGain
# 2Heavy4Liftoff

chefist

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on May 01, 2018, 11:19:06 PM
Oliveloaf, (must be Boat's Head) thinly sliced with a slithet of Hellman's mayo on Wonder white or same with Italian bread and some olive oil...ahhhh! Let me know when the class on Italin bologna, (Mortadella) is going down!😉

Mom packed that for pop everyday in his lunch pail going to the steel mill...with plain chips and a Payday or Little Debbie...which he almost always saved for me when he got home.  :)

SpookyTim

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 01, 2018, 11:20:01 PM

/reported

F*ck me, I don't deserve it. I'll tell him to get Heather back, whatever it takes.

Hells Mole

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 01, 2018, 11:08:17 PM
Good call I tried overlaying them and they match.  #s 2 and 3 from left are hidden in a fold.

That looks to me very much like Steve Vai in the middle.  He joined Whitesnake for their 1990 album and tour.  Especially in regards to the girl on the right's hair style that appears to be an accurate date for the time of the photograph in question.

Catsmile

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 01, 2018, 10:44:22 PM
I wonder if she will back out on her friend Joe, too.

# IfHesAGoodSugarDaddySheWillBackIn2Him
# HEY-HO <Erm...>
# HEY-OH

dsz

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 01, 2018, 11:20:01 PM

/reported

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: dsz on May 01, 2018, 11:20:28 PM
Wow, producer Michelle is being waaaay too nice. Kind of makes me want to puke. She hasn't picked up on the manipulative bitch thing yet. It's okay... took me way too long.
Recovering? Really? From a self inflicted nervous breakdown.
Michelle is just trying to be smart. No need for her to be nasty and burn any bridges. She will need a job one day, who knows. So why be a bitch, but deep down,???!!!!

PrairieGhost

Quote from: chefist on May 01, 2018, 11:14:14 PM

Senda has been on an hour long eating frenzy.

sydtron

I like you Tom. I'll take 20 years term life.

;D

ACE of CLUBS

Who's Donald Trump ?
Someone important ?

Catsmile

Quote from: LadyFish on May 01, 2018, 10:48:00 PM
She must have finally found a tissue to wipe away that tear.

# Shes Having It Encased In Arts Tombstone 

ONeill

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 01, 2018, 05:39:34 PM
10 min ago on FB, from Heather:

I am heartbroken to report to you that Keith is getting rid of me. He is sending me termination papers and is being cruel to me during this tragic time. I wanted to be able to come back, I've been planning on how to do it, but he now does not allow me to make any decisions and insists on doing it his way. All Art wanted was for Midnight In The Desert to be successful and now Keith has taken away my ability to do that. I am very sorry to all of you that this is how things have turned out. I'm losing hope.

Deranged cunt.

sydtron

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 01, 2018, 11:23:19 PM
That looks to me very much like Steve Vai in the middle.  He joined Whitesnake for their 1990 album and tour.  Especially in regards to the girl on the right's hair style that appears to be an accurate date for the time of the photograph in question.

Its all coming together. Steve Vai also played in Frank Zappa's Band.  There is a member here named DynamoHum. A Zappa song. There are no coincidences......

chefist

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 01, 2018, 11:24:58 PM
Senda has been on an hour long eating frenzy.

Admit it...he's interviewing for a job on your network...George on the Radio...has a ring to it...don't fight it my friend...give the people what they want.