• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

mikuthing01

Quote from: Σ> on May 01, 2017, 03:09:34 AM
I desperately want to see how far my index finger would poke into her forehead. I'm betting a solid three inches.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on April 30, 2017, 11:42:13 PM
DON'T YOU DARE JUDGE ME, IB.  NOT AFTER THE THINGS WE HAVE DONE!

SHHHHHHHHH! Loose lips sink ships. And I thought women were chatty.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 01, 2017, 09:57:46 AM
What do you have against redheads? They're God's chosen people.

That was back when they were Neanderthals. Does that still count?

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 01, 2017, 10:03:41 AM
That was back when they were Neanderthals. Does that still count?
They're still Neanderthals, but that's besides the point.  :P

sendafan2013

GOOD JOB ON VIDSEOS GEORGE SENDA!  YOU DO A GREAT JOB WITH NOORY TOO.  HOW NICE TO HAVE HM BE PART.

Norm

Quote from: sendafan2013 on May 01, 2017, 12:12:49 PM
GOOD JOB ON VIDSEOS GEORGE SENDA!  YOU DO A GREAT JOB WITH NOORY TOO.  HOW NICE TO HAVE HM BE PART.

HE WILL BE REMEMBERED FOREVER AS ONE OF AMERICA'S GREATS! #MAGSA (MAKE AMERICA GEORGE SENDA AGAIN)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: whoozit on May 01, 2017, 12:16:22 PM
Is capitalization your thing now?
No, technically it was Fort Rock's thing on this forum many moons ago. (See my last post in the Art Bell thread regarding the scorpion army)

sendafan2013

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 01, 2017, 12:17:50 PM
No, technically it was Fort Rock's thing on this forum many moons ago. (See my last post in the Art Bell thread regarding the scorpion army)

NOT FAMILAR WITH FORT ROCK BUT I LIKE OTTERS.  I SAW IN ZOO WITH MY MOTHER AS A CHILD, OTTER NOT FORT ROCK

damon

Quote from: sendafan2013 on May 01, 2017, 12:19:28 PM
NOT FAMILAR WITH FORT ROCK BUT I LIKE OTTERS.  I SAW IN ZOO WITH MY MOTHER AS A CHILD, OTTER NOT FORT ROCK
There is only one fort rock. Is he still alive

ponyboysunset

Quote from: sendafan2013 on May 01, 2017, 12:19:28 PM
There was another poster who typed in caps too but the screen name escapes me, might have been theOne or bobo or both since I think they are/were the same person. Thanks for clearing that up. I love otters they are my spirit animal. As you were sir before I interrupted your caps.

whoozit

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 01, 2017, 12:17:50 PM
I've been avoiding the nutter in the Art Bell thread. Not very successfully, she is seemingly every where now except here.  I hope that is not just an oversight.

sendafan2013

SPEAKING ENGLISH NOT NATIVE DO CAPS MAKE SPEECH CRUDE? GEORGE DOES SO I THOUGHT WAS ILLREVANT

ponyboysunset

Quote from: whoozit on May 01, 2017, 12:22:41 PM
I've been avoiding the nutter in the Art Bell thread. Not very successfully, she is seemingly every where now except here.  I hope that is not just an oversight.
New musings thread? See I wanted to start one as a joke as I tend to poke fun here at bellgab but decided against it, trying to avoid the wraith as I have tasted it several times before, once in bellehaven and once ironically in the Art Bell thread  ;D Oh and I am sure others like myself, realized that your advice was heartfelt and not mean at all. But much like this thread offering advice is usually a hopeless cause.

sendafan2013

apologies. enjoy hearing george yell but not wanting to yel at sewergabber here we are all for him

GravitySucks

Somebody tell Falkie that I just donated his birthday money to two homeless people on the Galveston Seawall. I gave them his name, and they were very thankful. They didn't call me names and they didn't ban me from their beach.

whoozit

With all the excitement in the AB thread I'm beginning to think Falkie is not so unlikeable.  Please shoot me.

GravitySucks

Quote from: whoozit on May 01, 2017, 01:44:01 PM
With all the excitement in the AB thread I'm beginning to think Falkie is not so unlikeable.  Please shoot me.

Every country has their Falkie.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: whoozit on May 01, 2017, 01:44:01 PM
Do you have a preferred weapon or will any gun do? Asking for a friend. ::)

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 01, 2017, 01:44:43 PM
Every country has their Falkie.
Ok I actually did laugh out loud at that one. Imagine, if you will one stream, the two of them head to head. Who's in?  :D And actually from a producing stand point it would be brilliant a liberal and a conservative a lesbian and a straight man, it's the perfect duality.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 01, 2017, 01:45:18 PM

(Psst...he prefers a sex pistol)  :P

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 01, 2017, 01:47:49 PM
(Psst...he prefers a sex pistol)  :P
Thanks for helping me out there. I appreciate that. I owe you one ;)

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 01, 2017, 01:45:18 PM
Ok I actually did laugh out loud at that one. Imagine, if you will one stream, the two of them head to head. Who's in?  :D And actually from a producing stand point it would be brilliant a liberal and a conservative a lesbian and a straight man, it's the perfect duality.

Live, on the air:
MV, Senda, RoseGirl, Mikuthing, PBS, rekuf, Pud.  Bellgab Heaven IMO!

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on May 01, 2017, 02:14:28 PM

Live, on the air:
MV, Senda, RoseGirl, Mikuthing, PBS, rekuf, Pud.  Bellgab Heaven IMO!

Amy can kick it off... "I got nothin..."