• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

not everyone learns the same lessons in life.

duh...

ItsOver

Sorry, Heather.  Time to hang it up.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/02/26/heather-locklear-arrest-domestic-violence-battery-cop/

"Heather Locklear was arrested Sunday night for felony domestic violence and battery on a cop.

The incident occurred Sunday night. Deputies responded to a home in Thousand Oaks, CA ... someone reported domestic violence.

During the arrest she allegedly became combative and attacked a cop. As a result, she was also arrested on 3 counts of misdemeanor battery on an officer."

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on February 25, 2018, 01:07:58 AM
When did a reverse hand-shake, and worse half-hug, become a thing? As seen just know in hockey? But also elsewhere? How does one determine business deals, trustworthyness, upbringing,  the toughness of future opponent, or if 'connected' without a proper handshake and looking someone in the eye?!?!
True.  But manipulators and hypnotic persons as well as psychopaths can really game you with eye contact and a proper glad handling...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on February 27, 2018, 02:02:17 AM
Where did the egg go! I thought I heard it crush!

Someone did some creative editing. ;)

aldousburbank

The dow jones average is down 420 points today. Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

Gd5150

Back before the dryer ate the shirt and the hair grew out. Styxxx dropping an Art Bell
Bomb.

https://youtu.be/LEdrO3i_n-Q

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 01, 2018, 08:40:25 PM
Back before the dryer ate the shirt and the hair grew out. Styxxx dropping an Art Bell
Bomb.

https://youtu.be/LEdrO3i_n-Q

The no shirt thing started as a meme but memes die and hes still not wearing a shirt and it's beginning to get creepy, like Buffalo Bill creepy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on March 01, 2018, 08:53:06 PM
The no shirt thing started as a meme but memes die and hes still not wearing a shirt and it's beginning to get creepy, like Buffalo Bill creepy.

I think he would've but for the constant negative comments about it. I'm sure he only does it now to trigger those people. I'd probably do the same.

albrecht

Frigging awesome and looks like a heck of a time. Swedish Speed Weekend ice racing, drifting, modified vehicles, etc.
https://jalopnik.com/swedens-speed-weekend-on-ice-is-where-sanity-goes-to-di-1823326563

Gd5150

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on March 01, 2018, 08:53:06 PM

Love the handheld mic and the helmet. A Gene Raburn mic would be dope.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 01, 2018, 09:15:05 PM
I think he would've but for the constant negative comments about it. I'm sure he only does it now to trigger those people. I'd probably do the same.

Agreed. Hell I’d probably settle for 8 more years of Obama 1% growth just to have the left triggered the way Trump has them losing their minds.

Fortunately we get a booming economy and the lemmings shitting their diapers.

#winning

https://twitter.com/DLoesch/status/970489647376863233

Lustful thoughts are filling my mind.  Damn, I would have loved to hit that when she was a goth girl. Hell, I'd still like to hit that.  Play some Type O and start thrusting.  Oh yeah!

TigerLily

Your intrepid foreign correspondent from the Left Coast presents her notes from Hollyweird and the 90th Academy Awards Ceremony

Highlights:  Winston and the Fishguy won. Women and diversity celebrated (surprise!). The biggest cheer all night was for Mexico. Eddie Vedder sang Tom Petty. Plenty of mea culpas concerning the Hollywood Industry. Only one man bun sighted. Old ladies rock

It was the 90th Academy Awards and the whole show was a tribute to winners over the past 90 years. Hundreds of classic clips from probably hundreds of movies were shown. For example before each presentation instead of the usual clips showing this year's nominees, a montage of clips from previous winners were shown. And during breaks in the action the orchestra played classic movie songs. Classic movie nuts (guilty) must have loved it

Sample jokes:

The Oscar statue: “He keeps his hands where you can see them. Never says a rude word. And most importantly no penis at all. He’s literally a statue of limitations, and we need more men like that in Hollywood.”

"The Shape of Water": "We will remember this year as the year men screwed up so badly, women started dating fish."

Let's not have THAT again this year:  "This year when you hear your name called, don't get up right away. Give us a minute ... "

Not all about the money: "In fact, of the nine best picture nominees only two made more than $100 million. But that's not the point. We don't make films like 'Call Me By Your Name' for money. We make them to upset Mike Pence."

Eva Marie Saint, still so smart and so beautiful, was 3 or 4 months old when the first Oscars were awarded

Rita Moreno wore the same dress she wore 56 years earlier when she won Best Supporting Actress

Helen Mirren rode off with the winner of "shortest acceptance speech"

And of course plenty of gorgeous women in gorgeous gowns

Gd5150

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 05, 2018, 01:50:01 AM
https://twitter.com/DLoesch/status/970489647376863233

Lustful thoughts are filling my mind.  Damn, I would have loved to hit that when she was a goth girl. Hell, I'd still like to hit that.  Play some Type O and start thrusting.  Oh yeah!

Haha! My ex in Dallas was goth, bi, and a republican. We used to go to a goth club there called “the church” in Deep Ellum. It was an old church converted into a club, it was wild. I screwed the pooch on that one and let her go. She was one of the “three” special ones l’ll ever meet.

That goth shit is hot. Its funny, in the 80s it was called “mod”. Then turned into Goth. About a decade ago that crowd morphed into “scene, emo” etc...there are some talented makeup and hair people into that. Their clubs and music rock.

Good wholesome fun.

Uncle Duke

Wife asked me to pick up a gallon of distilled water for our iron and floor steamer.  When I couldn't find it in a Family Dollar store, I asked the 20-something woman at the counter if they sold distilled water. "Sure, follow me," she said.  She stopped mid way down an aisle, picked up a bottle of vinegar, and said, "Here you go."  Despite my efforts to convince her vinegar and distilled water were two different products, she insisted they were the same thing.  As I was leaving, I asked her if she drank coffee.  When she said yes, I recommended she make her morning coffee the next day with vinegar to see if they were the same.

Gd5150

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 05, 2018, 11:17:51 AM
Wife asked me to pick up a gallon of distilled water for our iron and floor steamer.  When I couldn't find it in a Family Dollar store, I asked the 20-something woman at the counter if they sold distilled water. "Sure, follow me," she said.  She stopped mid way down an aisle, picked up a bottle of vinegar, and said, "Here you go."  Despite my efforts to convince her vinegar and distilled water were two different products, she insisted they were the same thing.  As I was leaving, I asked her if she drank coffee.  When she said yes, I recommended she make her morning coffee the next day with vinegar to see if they were the same.

Wonder how that would work in your car battery. Probably make a lousy cup of coffee. 😂

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 05, 2018, 11:17:51 AM
:o That is one of the weirdest thing I've heard in quite some time.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on March 05, 2018, 11:40:00 AM
:o That is one of the weirdest thing I've heard in quite some time.

I'm guessing she didn't take high school chemistry.

pyewacket

I do not watch awards shows and find it hard to find a good movie to recommend these days. Many times I am happy that I did not pay the theater price and had only invested in Netflix.

As far as listening to a pompous, out of touch, group of narcissists congratulating each other, Candace Owens said it much better than I could.

Dear Celebrities: No One Cares What You Think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=174&v=oQQQNx3qthE