• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: jazmunda on November 25, 2015, 04:40:12 PM
What are you implying sir? :P
RIP, Jaz.  Try not to destroy Heaven.  If you're in the other place, do what you do best.

BellBoy

Quote from: TinCupChalice on November 25, 2015, 06:12:14 PM
Nobody's going to know a damn thing for sure for another 5 hours.   Guesswork in these situations rarely turns up anything that ends up being true.  And even if someone guesses right, there's no way to know it.   He said he'd tell us everything later.   I hope this doesn't have some permanent repercussions, but there's not much anybody can do if it does.

I still say it's Tribbles...

I want to make a cow joke.

Just.

FAIL?

;D

Ciardelo

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 25, 2015, 06:45:06 PM
Tribbles are adorable.
Yeah but I hear Tribbles are trouble.

albrecht

Will be interested to hear the update on what happened tonight.
ps: I'm relistening to the show with  David "Race" Bannon interpol agent, later convicted of fraud. Good show even if it ended up all being bs, or was it?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_%22Race%22_Bannon

gabrielle

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 25, 2015, 06:46:14 PM
Yeah but I hear Tribbles are trouble.

That's the trouble with Tribbles.

Zetaspeak

I thought we were going to get some sort of written statement before the show. But I guess not. We have to wait and see until midnight.

Faustina

Quote from: FightTheFuture on November 25, 2015, 05:46:06 PM
I checked the Pahrump Nevada emergency calls for the 24th. They were dispatched 5 times. Only one could apply to Art. It was a fire that was started by "excessive electricity going to a building". So, I guess it COULD be Art.

Great detecting!  That would certainly qualify as a "serious incident."

AvDaBr

Quote from: coaster on November 25, 2015, 04:38:13 PM
Anyone who says they are revealing hidden galactic truths needs a complete psychological evaluation.

Agreed.  Why couldn't tonight's show be cancelled?  This is so Noory you can smell the turmeric.

the_peeve

I checked the Pahrump Nevada emergency calls for the 24th. They were dispatched 5 times. Only one could apply to Art. It was a fire that was started by "excessive electricity going to a building". So, I guess it COULD be Art.

Madman and Art are working on some venture together!

;D

lurkernerge

AppealPlay

Anyone else anxiously awaiting tonight's show?  I'm staring at the clock waiting for midnight.

trostol

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 25, 2015, 09:15:09 PM
Anyone else anxiously awaiting tonight's show?  I'm staring at the clock waiting for midnight.

the show..Art's explanation..yes

Mastodonkey

yeah I'm looking forward to it, not just because of incident or w/e, im just in a decent mood waiting to stuff my face tomorrow looking forward to a good show before bed, I think Art can pull some good stuff out of this Snoory type guest.

albrecht

Quote from: trostol on November 25, 2015, 09:34:15 PM
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/thanksgiving
Haha. So true, especially the politics that someone always needs to bring up, depending on the makeup. This year, I'm guessing it will be a real pro-Hillary person and Obama supporter and lots of Trump bashing with maybe some outlier Sanders involvement, and it turns out worse than the politics thread at BG. I try to just swill some more wine and gravy and shut it out. Or, if there is any seating issues try to get to the "kid's table!"

The internet links are weak this morning/day/evenininthienenthentrhinng :P. Be strong!

VtaGeezer

Hate to say it but the shots fired+intruder+cryptic msg last night is reminding me of Art's previous personal flame-outs. Hope I'm wrong.

trostol

i'm sticking to my original thought..someone tried to steal copper and got zapped lol

PaulAtreides

Quote from: chefist on November 25, 2015, 05:42:42 PM
The pics on the real estate website show a completely empty, manufactured home...

Do you mean a trailer?  Single or double-wide?

ShayP

I know you are waiting...anxiously.  Art will be here soon and it will be alright.

I promise......

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Just Me on November 25, 2015, 03:27:55 PM
Art Bell's 70 so I'm guessing the old prostrate is giving out and his live stream is being delayed.

Hey there, George Noory, it's prostate, not prostrate.  You'd know that if you'd actually done 8 hours of show prep. 

albrecht

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 25, 2015, 10:38:17 PM
Hey there, George Noory, it's prostate, not prostrate.  You'd know that if you'd actually done 8 hours of show prep.
;D Classich Jorch preparation and posting. I learned the word "prostrate" in the 4th grade where I had to recite a short poem. I picked one at random from a book (Viking Book of Poetry I recall) which I still remember. And wasn't banned from school or sanctioned even! These days they would've sent me to rehab or something.

"Not drunk is he who from the floor - Can rise alone and still drink more; But drunk is They, who prostrate lies, Without the power to drink or rise." -Thomas Love Peacock

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on November 25, 2015, 10:25:37 PM
i'm sticking to my original thought..someone tried to steal copper and got zapped lol

He shot someone probably lol?

Faustina

Yep.  I am eager to have the suspense ended over just what this 'serious incident' was.  At the risk of sounding uncaring, I sort of hope it is at least somewhat serious, lest Art meander down the "boy who called wolf" alley.  (I hate when people get me all worried over something that turns out not to have been worth it).

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on November 25, 2015, 10:47:22 PM
He shot someone probably lol?

possible..but if he did not sure he would be on ..same with if it was something with his family that was serious i am not sure he'd be on..just my speculative