• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151113 - Terrorism in Paris - Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 13, 2015, 09:06:28 PM

FLLFlash

Quote from: Barfly on November 14, 2015, 12:35:14 AM
Good job bro, and thanks for the b day wishes people

You did a great job of avoiding this place on your actual birthday, dude.

Zzzzillion

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 14, 2015, 01:34:37 AM
The hostility in this thread. :( Hopefully Mega Dildos goes better.

Oh, lighten up. It's all in good fun.

MABUSE

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 14, 2015, 01:31:28 AM
We did pretty good at the Battle of Plattsburgh, and then there was that whole misunderstanding about a dead pig on an island, but generally we think your cool peeps, especially when we have the Stanley Cup.
I. for one, have always been a fan of America's Hat.  Always enjoined it up there.  Polite, civilized, libidinous women, passable booze, great scenery and donut holes.
LOVE YA!
**M**

Auslandia

Spike had the potential to go full on psycho.  I wish Art kept him on longer.  Anyone ever hear the ""Cheviot Hills is one of the finest golf courses in America" guy on Phil Hendrie?

Rocky4228

Islam, and Christianity didn't exist 3000 years ago dumbass.

trostol

ddi this guy say 3000 years ago the muslims destroyed the library?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 14, 2015, 01:33:46 AM
Yeah, heard about the Bill Hicks stuff. Don't know specifically what he stole, but yeah, that's common knowledge. Hicks was a genius, don't go stealin' from a gone-too-soon genius.

Classic Hicks on with Dennis Miller, April, 1992. The very end of the video at 8:33, Bill fires an AWESOME shot at Leary. Hysterical.

http://youtu.be/utfxMgtxGXU

GravitySucks

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 14, 2015, 01:39:43 AM
Great team.

I was impressed with the Capitals salute to France tonight.  Much respect.

I didn't see that, but I agree.

I'm going to St Louis tomorrow on my way back to Houston see them play the Blues.  I hope Scott Darling is in goal.  Crawford couldn't stop a runny nose last night.

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on November 14, 2015, 01:41:35 AM
ddi this guy say 3000 years ago the muslims destroyed the library?

yup and hes into " history"

Zzzzillion

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 14, 2015, 01:35:45 AM
I grew up here, but went to my first Blackhawks game yesterday for my birthday. When I lived here, my family could never afford a ticket. It was a great experience with the exception of them giving up the winning goal with Kane in the penalty box.

BAH!! First one?!

Wrigley is the greatest when me and my 5-year-old awesome son want an afternoon together, but when me and my wife wanna get nuts, there's nothing like a Blackhawks game.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 14, 2015, 01:41:56 AM
I didn't see that, but I agree.

I'm going to St Louis tomorrow on my way back to Houston see them play the Blues.  I hope Scott Darling is in goal.  Crawford couldn't stop a runny nose last night.

Yeah what's up with him this year?  He seems way off.  Poor bastard.

maren

Well since I accidentally closed my feed for the show, I'm thinking it's a sign I should retire for the night.

Wishing all you lovable miscreants a sweet dream-filled slumber.   :)

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: maren on November 14, 2015, 01:43:58 AM
Well since I accidentally closed my feed for the show, I'm thinking it's a sign I should retire for the night.

Take care sister.  Stay peaceful.

GravitySucks

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 14, 2015, 01:43:27 AM
Yeah what's up with him this year?  He seems way off.  Poor bastard.

He has always had a mental/confidence problem from what I've seen. If one bad call or one sloppy goal happens, he just seems to fall apart.

Barfly

Quote from: maren on November 14, 2015, 01:43:58 AM

I will see ya Monday, have a nice weekend

Spinner

I can't keep up with this thread. every time I refresh the page, there's one or two additional pages. Gotta call it a night.
Have a good weekend everyone. :)

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 14, 2015, 01:45:40 AM
He has always had a mental/confidence problem from what I've seen. If one bad call or one sloppy goal happens, he just seems to fall apart.

Kind of like Luongo was doing for a while there.  Goalie is the most stressful position.  You've got the world on your shoulders.  Last line of defense.  You're out there the whole game, every shift.

Tough one.  But a good goalie can get you the Cup.  I'm from Montreal so I've been lucky to watch a lot of them win it.   8)