• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

rondo

Quote from: hanhepi wi on May 03, 2018, 06:19:37 AM
ms wade is a wacko. I had to stop listening. She really needs professional help. Why would anyone want to listen to her speak?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 03, 2018, 06:20:00 AM
... Only Americans could be capable of producing this toxic bilge...

How can you be so heartless?  Didn't you hear the sobbing?

Lord Grantham

Quote from: wr250 on May 03, 2018, 06:50:09 AM
so as to get more listeners by not competing with c2cam ?

It also opens up more of the east coast live listening audience.

GretalX

Hey Bell Gabbers! I'm a new gabber, a virgin, fresh meat! I listened to Heather's display last night and sheesh... What a display!  I have to agree with MV during his April 21 GabCast that HEather shows SERIOUS signs of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.  Well, maybe he didn't flat out say it, but he was comparing her to his sister and both sound like classic borderlines to me.  So PLEASE MV HAVE ANOTHER GABCAST SOON to discuss Heather's recent display!

Lilith

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 03, 2018, 06:47:34 AM
Art's professional legacy is the thousands of recordings that exist of his decades of shows, his body of work.
They are still enjoyable to listen to.  Furthermore the genre of long form paranormal talk radio which although
he did not completely invent, definitely popularized with the help of A. Corbeth and Ramona.  The result is
more paranormal shows, podcasts, etc than can even be measured at this point with thousands of hosts who
are trying to be Art Bell.

That's it.  He was at the head of something that defined a period of time for many people and had an impact on altering our world, because it wouldn't be the same had he not done what he did.  The spirit of what he did lives on in thousands of other productions.

He also has something of a personal legacy which is wrought with mystery and shame.  His treatment of his children and wives is abominable, monstrous by even his own admission.  To deny to your own children the simple right to know their father personally is inconceivable to me but he did that to them.

Heather may be a footnote at the end of his personal legacy but again, the public Art Bell legacy began long before he died due to his retirements and will continue far into the future, and has nothing to do with her.

That's where Heather is making her mistake.  She is an episode in Arts Legacy, not the Legacy itself.  In her own egotistical mind, she has blown up her importance to see herself as the sole vehicle of Arts Legacy.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 03, 2018, 06:42:37 AM
Americans really are awful people, aren't they?...

And then there's Rose Girl

Where was she last night when Heather was reclaiming Art's legacy?

SredniVashtar

'You're the brightest star in my sky'.

Getting ready to tap out. This is like getting repeated kicks to the nutsack.

Can that bitch finish a sentence without voice-wavering sobs?

Lilith

Quote from: GretalX on May 03, 2018, 06:54:44 AM
Hey Bell Gabbers! I'm a new gabber, a virgin, fresh meat! I listened to Heather's display last night and sheesh... What a display!  I have to agree with MV during his April 21 GabCast that HEather shows SERIOUS signs of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.  Well, maybe he didn't flat out say it, but he was comparing her to his sister and both sound like classic borderlines to me.  So PLEASE MV HAVE ANOTHER GABCAST SOON to discuss Heather's recent display!

Welcome to bellgab, please post often!

Praise MV!

HumanBeing

Quote from: GretalX on May 03, 2018, 06:54:44 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Lord Grantham on May 03, 2018, 06:51:15 AM
It also opens up more of the east coast live listening audience.

Yes, yes it DOES!  ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 03, 2018, 06:56:26 AM

Rosegirl is so awful she deserves American citizenship.

HumanBeing

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 03, 2018, 06:57:33 AM

Along with a rusty nail studded french tickler.

Hells Mole

Quote from: brig on May 03, 2018, 06:56:03 AM
That's where Heather is making her mistake.  She is an episode in Arts Legacy, not the Legacy itself.  In her own egotistical mind, she has blown up her importance to see herself as the sole vehicle of Arts Legacy.

Personally, I'm not sure that she sees herself that way or not but I am positive that her plans require her to convince a lot of walking ATMs that she is the only way.  She is the messiah of the Temple of Bell.  It is only through her they can find their peace and redemption.  She has taken what is normally a grotesque manipulative operation employed in her private world, probably sinking all her energy into trapping one victim at a time, and transferred that technique to trying to manipulate and entire listening audience.

GretalX

I have a family member who is classic Narcissistic Personality Disorder (but male) and I have read a lot about it and listened to some great podcasts and youtube videos about it and now I understand the traits better.  One classic sign, other than the "me, me, me" mentality  is the "biting one's nose off to spite one's face" as Heather apparently has done by completely ditching her hosting responsibilities and driving MITD into the ground.  Can any one recommend another podcast with good paranormal / conspiracy theory content?  I listen for the guests and content only.  HEather drives me batty...

The Queen is on her money, so she's all yours Bucko.   Keep your own Crazies in your own Commonwealth - we're all filled up here.

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 03, 2018, 06:56:26 AM

Well, If I was Redacted, and thought like Redacted, I would have RoseGirl screening the calls going into the cuckshed, which would explain why Redacted wanted to take calls in the cuckshed, instead of letting the host of the show answer his own phone for calls

Vancouver is like California only with more rain and Chinese.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 03, 2018, 06:56:26 AM
... Getting ready to tap out. This is like getting repeated kicks to the nutsack...

It's not about you either.  If I made it thru that, you certainly should be able to. 

Spoiler alert - the further into it, the more appalling

GretalX

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 03, 2018, 06:15:22 AM
Imagine if a witch seduced someone powerful so they could take that power from them.
What if they perceived signs that this source was about to cut the witch loose?
Might she could secure her future in that person's demise?
Might they even poison, or cause too much excitement to a frail heart or belabored lungs?
Is it within the capability of human beings who lust for power to resort to anything to
achieve the ends they desire?
What if a jealous wife discovered an affair?  Might she take revenge?
What if the wife was not jealous and did not care?  What if the witch and the wife conspired for
mutual gains?
What if an older, ailing man of renown passed away naturally and opportunistic vampires exploited
it to further their own conceited agendas?

omg...I love you guys.  I have found my people...

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 03, 2018, 07:01:25 AM
...  She has taken what is normally a grotesque manipulative operation employed in her private world, probably sinking all her energy into trapping one victim at a time, and transferred that technique to trying to manipulate and entire listening audience.

Without the happy ending

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on May 03, 2018, 07:02:51 AM
Well, If I was Redacted, and thought like Redacted, I would have RoseGirl screening the calls going into the cuckshed, which would explain why Redacted wanted to take calls in the cuckshed, instead of letting the host of the show answer his own phone for calls
Yes I agree with this.
The mistress comment reaction says it all. Even if they weren't knocking boots she is fine with people thinking they were.
I really have to agree with whoever said this is a sociopath or even a psychopath. The ability to turn off one's emotions at will is truly frightening.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 03, 2018, 07:04:56 AM
It's not about you either. 

I beg to differ. Stop being cruel to me (voice cracking with emotion) I'm trying to find the strength to get through this. Unless you name a star in my honour I simply refuse to go any further.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GretalX on May 03, 2018, 07:06:51 AM

omg...I love you guys.  I have found my people...
Welcome post often.
I saw several new people sign up last night during the great HW kerfuffle.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2018, 07:13:54 AM
Yes I agree with this.
The mistress comment reaction says it all. Even if they weren't knocking boots she is fine with people thinking they were.

I believe 'bumping uglies' is the correct nomenclature

Lord Grantham

What happened to her voice was an accidental by-product of Art's intensive, rigorous, probing, training out in the cuckshed.

GretalX

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2018, 07:13:54 AM
Yes I agree with this.
I really have to agree with whoever said this is a sociopath or even a psychopath. The ability to turn off one's emotions at will is truly frightening.

Exactly!

Quote from: GretalX on May 03, 2018, 07:01:46 AM
Can any one recommend another podcast with good paranormal / conspiracy theory content?

I don't listen too often but Richard Syrett has a show that's a combination of both: https://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCMN1sCJcoiuzEeadDlg3GjA