20150914 - Charles Maxwell - Crop Circles - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 14, 2015, 07:51:59 PM

sydtron

Quote from: jazmunda on September 14, 2015, 11:00:28 PM
That means RCH must be Bart Ell.

Cue Soap Opera Organ....
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

jazmunda

Not complaining but that top of the hour break doesn't leave must time for a toilet break. Art should advertise Depends.

chefist

Quote from: zeebo on September 14, 2015, 11:01:59 PM
How do we make it through the weekends?  My world has flip-flopped where now I'm looking forward to weekdays more.  It's surreal.

Yup! Art is killing the bumpers tonight!

coaster

Quote from: zeebo on September 14, 2015, 11:00:24 PM
Another great Burgess Meredith episode was The Obsolete Man.  One of my faves.
That was a good one too. I think he was in four episodes? I could be wrong. In any case, I now have a hankering for some TZ.

Quote from: bateman on September 14, 2015, 10:54:36 PM
I didn't even hear the opening yet and I'm tittering at the thought.

You won't be disappointed - Art in full form - Classic.

starrmtn001

Quote from: coaster on September 14, 2015, 10:57:36 PM
It was a fun show. I like Time Enough At Last. Burgess Meredith was a perfect choice for the show.
That was the pilot show for the series.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: bateman on September 14, 2015, 10:55:45 PM
I love that Art reads these batshit crazy threads. I wonder how much he's followed the Falkie saga.

Pretty sure Art reads a lot of Bellgab .... He makes to many references about obscure stuff on Bellgab.
If a reader doesn't closely follow Bellgab, they wouldn't get some of the 'inside' jokes that Art has in his posts.

trostol

Quote from: zeebo on September 14, 2015, 11:01:59 PM
How do we make it through the weekends?  My world has flip-flopped where now I'm looking forward to weekdays more.  It's surreal.

i sleep a lot and watch football lol

sydtron

Rotating Magnetic fields...............

Plasma?????

Maybe this is an alien spectrometer???

Juan Cena

Quote from: ShayP on September 14, 2015, 11:01:43 PM
It's been a while....since I could....hold my head up high....

I never really considered Staind as Queefcore. More like Douchecore.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Weirdoradio on September 14, 2015, 11:02:03 PM
Just wanna point out that tomorrow the Jade Helm 15 exercises come to an end. I hope that Art addresses it during part of his show, or invites the two fellows from that Rolling Stone piece to chime in on their final findings.

Sounds more like a George/C2C segment, thankfully.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: jazmunda on September 14, 2015, 11:02:31 PM
Not complaining but that top of the hour break doesn't leave must time for a toilet break. Art should advertise Depends.

Now, I would have thought that you of all people would wear depends during the show in order to not have to take a break. I certainly do.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: jazmunda on September 14, 2015, 11:02:31 PM

Or .... Grand'pers... Adult sized Pampers for Grandpa

Juan Cena

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2015, 11:03:35 PM
Pretty sure Art reads a lot of Bellgab .... He makes to many references about obscure stuff on Bellgab.
If a reader doesn't closely follow Bellgab, they wouldn't get some of the 'inside' jokes that Art has in his posts.

If Art ever references Queefcore, my head will probably explode.

Weirdoradio

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 14, 2015, 11:04:59 PM
Sounds more like a George/C2C segment, thankfully.

It's all about how the host handles the guests.

Art would troll so hard once he realized they had nothing that it would be a glorious 20/30 minutes pointing out the kookiness of it all.

I just got home. How is the show tonight? I find the topic of Crop Circles to be stupid but I am always a fan of crazy. Is the guest kooky crazy?

jazmunda

Quote from: coaster on September 14, 2015, 11:02:49 PM
That was a good one too. I think he was in four episodes? I could be wrong. In any case, I know have a hankering for some TZ.

I have the set on DVD and will randomly watch every now and again. I love that it's on Netflix now.

I hate that Noory is a fan. Kinda spoils it for me and I just can't watch anything with Bill Mumy in it which is a shame because I love Babylon 5.

chefist

Quote from: coaster on September 14, 2015, 11:02:49 PM
That was a good one too. I think he was in four episodes? I could be wrong. In any case, I know have a hankering for some TZ.

When I was a kid in the 80's I binged watched every episode I could...it really changed my perception of the supernatural... And it was a 25 year old show! It stands the test of time!

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on September 14, 2015, 11:04:08 PM
Are you familiar with this site?  It's an outstanding crop circle site.  Very cool stuff here!

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/interface2005.htm
Good site that's been around for a while

ShayP

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 14, 2015, 11:04:17 PM
I never really considered Staind as Queefcore. More like Douchecore.

You're right.  I'm new to your definitions of this music, which is quite fitting if I hadn't already told you.  :D  ;)

*clears throat*

If I were president would you still call me superman?....If I'm alive and well would you still be there holdin my hand....

coaster

I need a diet coke but I don't want to get up. Go to break Art.

Sean92008

I have to do a ton of crap.  Sadly, I must leave the BG forums in protest.  I am protesting being stuck at a computer being hijacked by Microsoft.

So, will Art mention me now???

Night all, you're a fab group!

jazmunda

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 14, 2015, 11:05:23 PM
Now, I would have thought that you of all people would wear depends during the show in order to not have to take a break. I certainly do.

I prefer used mayo jars.

munbeam666

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on September 14, 2015, 11:05:51 PM
I just got home. How is the show tonight? I find the topic of Crop Circles to be stupid but I am always a fan of crazy. Is the guest kooky crazy?
You missed the Quick Karl soap opera

coaster

Quote from: chefist on September 14, 2015, 11:05:56 PM
When I was a kid in the 80's I binged watched every episode I could...it really changed my perception of the supernatural... And it was a 25 year old show! It stands the test of time!
Remember that remake from the 90's? I bet Serling was spinning in his grave.