• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150914 - Charles Maxwell - Crop Circles - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 14, 2015, 07:51:59 PM

Weirdoradio

So on the surface this Bible Spells thing seems like a legit kooky religious thing but then it veers off into Nostradamus territory, and is literally just a hodge podge of hashtag-ready words.

I wonder if the Bible Spells literature makes you do stuff like

this

Mild Bill

Quote from: Weirdoradio on September 14, 2015, 10:30:50 PM
What the hell is a clistron (sp?)?
Is that the Accutron's older brother?

HOW DARE YOU SIR! The True Accutron is with "he whose name may not be spoken". All hale the True Accutron!!

Noorynoid

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2015, 10:33:20 PM
Insane? My kids think I'm insane for listening to Mr Bell ..   They're probably right.
IM GETTING "INSANE" tattoo'd on my forehead .... That'll show those brats INSANE

We are born sane, we develop insanity during procreation with another soon to be insane person. Eventually insanity infects the entire world and then becomes the norm. So it is written, so it shall be. (ancient Egyptian writings)

phrodo

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 14, 2015, 10:33:24 PM
You know, if even one crop circle turned out to be real it would change the world over night. Trouble is, after decades of research none of these groups have given us much.

It would only take one real crop circle to prove that all crop circles are not fake.

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2015, 10:34:46 PM
MV created bellgab. Praise MV!
Which he created from CoastGab, which he created from GeorgeNoorySucks.  MV has been a very busy deity! ;D

WOTR

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 14, 2015, 10:27:15 PM
I think most of it was in the Trump thread in politics. I wouldn't recommend anyone go in there though if they value their eyesight. It's almost as bad as the Falkie thread.
How can a thread about such a unifying force in America end up in the same place as a thread about a... a...  Falkie?

Sean92008

Quote from: munbeam666 on September 14, 2015, 10:35:19 PM
Sheriff of Nottingham? Where was Robin Hood?

With the Evil Que... er Regina.

I have a total broken heart mancrush on Gerry Rafferty.

Juan Cena

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 14, 2015, 10:33:24 PM
You know, if even one crop circle turned out to be real it would change the world over night. Trouble is, after decades of research none of these groups have given us much.

There would have to be a white crow in the middle of it to prove it was true.

coaster

I read one of QK's posts, and quickly left the thread. Meh. Never much liked the guy.

inuk2600

Quote from: jazmunda on September 14, 2015, 10:34:58 PM
I always thought the intricate ones were real but who knows.

I'd like to see drone footage of the really intricate crop formations. They almost seem impossible and lately I've been thinking they are photoshop.

Weirdoradio

Quote from: Mild Bill on September 14, 2015, 10:37:19 PM
HOW DARE YOU SIR! The True Accutron is with "he whose name may not be spoken". All hale the True Accutron!!

I wonder how Hoagie deals with the Accutron at the border when flying out to different parts of the world.

"Sir, please turn the device on."
"You don't want that, Mr. Customs fellow."
"And why not, sir?"
"Because it will reveal the true secrets of the universe."
"Sir, are you saying that this may actually be a bomb or other lethal device?"
(RCH, under breath)"You. Don't. Even. Know."

And that's how Hoagie got placed on a watch list.

Spinner

Quote from: Noorynoid on September 14, 2015, 10:23:48 PM
Uh..something about what somebody who is quick about Karl apparently nuked Florida. After that I passed out.
Oh, okay.  :o
Florida was overrated anyway.

WOTR

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 14, 2015, 10:33:06 PM
Oh man, this Trump thread Art was talking about is hilarious. This is completely cut throat and brutal but I've been laughing hard the entire time reading this.
Man, I was late to the party... What did Art say about it (and why do I have an urge to go look now?)

Sean92008

Quote from: phrodo on September 14, 2015, 10:37:31 PM
It would only take one real crop circle to prove that all crop circles are not fake.

Here we go...  White crows, pink Bentleys, honest politician...

trostol

Quote from: Weirdoradio on September 14, 2015, 10:39:07 PM
I wonder how Hoagie deals with the Accutron at the border when flying out to different parts of the world.

"Sir, please turn the device on."
"You don't want that, Mr. Customs fellow."
"And why not, sir?"
"Because it will reveal the true secrets of the universe."
"Sir, are you saying that this may actually be a bomb or other lethal device?"
(RCH, under breath)"You. Don't. Even. Know."

And that's how Hoagie got placed on a watch list.

this made me giggle

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: chefist on September 14, 2015, 10:36:49 PM
Lol I just puked! Haha

hehe I just made this one today.  That's the interview where the guy was asking Dave where Art Bell was.  His eyes popped a bit.  Seemed fitting here.   :o

boxman

Quote from: inuk2600 on September 14, 2015, 10:38:53 PM
I'd like to see drone footage of the really intricate crop formations. They almost seem impossible and lately I've been thinking they are photoshop.
Saw some documentary years ago of people who made really big advanced ones, so it is certainly very doable if you have the skills.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: phrodo on September 14, 2015, 10:36:05 PM
Hall and Oates were one of the few musical groups to make sexual tension work for their music .. well them and Sonny and Cher....

How dare you overlook...

starrmtn001

Quote from: eddie dean on September 14, 2015, 10:35:05 PM
Hi Starrmtn!

Political threads are not moderated and it's clearly posted as such. So why should MV respond to QC complaint.
I have no idea.  MV has more important things to do than babysit the political threads.  Did I misspeak somewhere?

Quote from: Mild Bill on September 14, 2015, 10:37:19 PM

Isn't that Metatron or Metragrammatron ;)

Noorynoid

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on September 14, 2015, 10:35:44 PM

The resulting nightmares resulting from viewing this disturbing graphic will probably mean another stiff drink is needed in short order.