• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

norland2424

Quote from: zeebo on September 02, 2016, 12:22:04 AM
Can you guys tell if this is the same guy from Heather's show?  Sounds like he's him, but maybe in a better mood tonite, not sure.

It is, he has a new website lol

K_Dubb

Quote from: zeebo on September 02, 2016, 12:22:04 AM
Can you guys tell if this is the same guy from Heather's show?  Sounds like he's him, but maybe in a better mood tonite, not sure.

Yeah, same guy.  My guess is working with his coauthors on his book has got him warmed up on his schtick.  Plus, not nearly as much grousing about his health.

ShayP

Noory's playing romantic songs.  Kinda creepy.  I mean...LMH isn't on tonight.  ;D

136 or 142

Quote from: ShayP on September 02, 2016, 12:37:52 AM
Noory's playing romantic songs.  Kinda creepy.  I mean...LMH isn't on tonight.  ;D

The guest said millions of people will die from radiation (radiation poisoning I guess.) What's Noory got to lose?

zeebo

Another futuristic insight from the time-traveller: China has a pollution problem.

Morgus

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 02, 2016, 12:40:49 AM
The guest said millions of people will die from radiation (radiation poisoning I guess.) What's Noory got to lose?
From John TeeTor's comments, sounds like the radiation is due to Iran getting nukes?

Quote from: Morgus on September 02, 2016, 12:45:42 AM
From John TeeTor's comments, sounds like the radiation is due to Iran getting nukes?

We can all thank John Kerry and Barry if that happens.

ShayP

Noory should ask him why he went on a diplomatic mission to Nibiru.

WildCard

200 B.C., huh? So tell us a story. You're really not very good at this.

Morgus

Noory should have asked him about the frequent guest who claims to have been a time traveler as a child.

ShayP

I feel some degree of self loathing for listening to this show tonight but at least I'm not alone.  ;)

Cheers all!  :D

WildCard

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 02, 2016, 12:46:55 AM
We can all thank John Kerry and Barry if that happens.

Stupid Obama!

Time man is gonna prevent it from happening.

JesusJuice

Stay for the second half:

>In part two, scholar, hermetic magician, and teacher of ritual and ceremonial magic, Marcus Katz will discuss his work on mystery schools, western esotericism/occultism, Tarot, kabbalah, alchemy, ceremonial magick, Aleister Crowley, and ritual and initiation.

Hoaxland is having on a woman that communicates with dead animals.

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on September 02, 2016, 12:53:24 AM
I feel some degree of self loathing for listening to this show tonight but at least I'm not alone.  ;)

Haha I just poured myself a bourbon.  Hopefully will help me forget.

ShayP

Quote from: JesusJuice on September 02, 2016, 12:55:38 AM
Stay for the second half:

>In part two, scholar, hermetic magician, and teacher of ritual and ceremonial magic, Marcus Katz will discuss his work on mystery schools, western esotericism/occultism, Tarot, kabbalah, alchemy, ceremonial magick, Aleister Crowley, and ritual and initiation.

Hoaxland is having on a woman that communicates with dead animals.

I'll check Hoagie for a bit then fall asleep to the rest of C2C.  I want to hear Hoagie woo the new female guest.  ;)

Morgus

John TeeTor says he carries around a device that looks like an iPhone but its a time travel return device.
That sounds like the remote control they used in the scifi Tv show "Sliders" ;)

ShayP

Well...no Hoagie.  Robert Morningstar is hosting.  :P  Back to Noory.  :-\

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on September 02, 2016, 01:03:52 AM
John TeeTor says he carries around a device that looks like an iPhone but its a time travel return device.
That sounds like the remote control they used in the scifi Tv show "Sliders" ;)

Sliders hehe, oh jeez.

zeebo

Now George is forcing St Louis jukeboxes to play Sinatra with his mind.  Those poor folks just wanted their country/western.  Dial back your psi powers man.

ShayP

I must admit that I am enjoying the 2nd guest.  :)

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on September 02, 2016, 02:01:39 AM
I must admit that I am enjoying the 2nd guest.  :)

I was hoping for a John Tee-tor III, but he's still pretty good. 

pate

Quote from: JesusJuice on September 01, 2016, 10:30:22 PM

I'll give Noory another shot tonight

I find more than one is helpful, although loquacious.

caveat emptor

My Catholic is bad, forgive!

trostol

so tonight..he is gonna talk about the signal the russians found that they already have said was probably from earth..i mean..that really..should be a change of topics at this point lol

enzzzo

looks like Noory had a craving for some pizza rolls

Zetaspeak

Quote from: trostol on September 02, 2016, 06:58:58 PM
so tonight..he is gonna talk about the signal the russians found that they already have said was probably from earth..i mean..that really..should be a change of topics at this point lol

Change of topic!? Jorch didn't bother calling an audible when the story is hot and bump paint-by-numbers guests like Numbers lady and health guy.

I swear, grey aliens could be knocking on his front door and he would still do the interview with Catherine Austin Fitts about the economy.

albrecht

Livin' it up in Asheville photos:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/asheville-event-photos
what is in his hand? Tommie looks like the heat getting to him.

Donald Noory

Quote from: albrecht on September 02, 2016, 10:01:07 PM
what is in his hand? Tommie looks like the heat getting to him.

It's a hot dog. He's trying to avoid sweating off all that extra weight.