1 (5.9%)
Little Rocket Man
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 29, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

chefist

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 07:17:48 PM
hmmmm..??
how do I exactly hide from my enemies..?

"you attack fans,"
..asking deep sincere questions is called ...attack now??

Thus you've proven my point... the guy imitating you gets almost no attention from you, but I do? Come on...

Quote from: chefist on November 27, 2018, 07:14:52 PM
Ha... good to see you, brother. Enjoy that 🍐 jack!
'tain't no low-grade Jack -... -   We're talking real pear whiskey. Sumptuous flavor mixed dirty.
Yeah, you won't find this on the grocery shelf.  ;)

Damn good to see you too Chefist.   :)

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 27, 2018, 07:16:31 PM
Yes. It was KOK that did the Nigro Spiritual on Heather's show. She said she liked it.

And yes that fucker Art died before he paid me my ten grand. I need to shake down Airyn.

Thought you were one and the same. The call to Hoagland was great, he was genuinely amused.

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 27, 2018, 07:16:31 PM
Yes. It was KOK that did the Nigro Spiritual on Heather's show. She said she liked it.

And yes that fucker Art died before he paid me my ten grand. I need to shake down Airyn.
OMG  -  J.J.   :)       ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUGIocJK9Tc

chefist

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 27, 2018, 07:21:26 PM
'tain't no low-grade Jack -... -   We're talking real pear whiskey. Sumptuous flavor mixed dirty.
Yeah, you won't find this on the grocery shelf.  ;)

Damn good to see you too Chefist.   :)

You too sir...old times.

Corona Kitty

Sounds a little like Ellgab in here now.

ZaZa

Quote from: chefist on November 27, 2018, 07:12:21 PM
I've known him for years...you are a newbie...I like your style, but you have serious flaws...you attack fans, and hide from enemies...I hope you improve... can't wait to see if you can. Good luck out there!

Hmmm.. knowing somebody over some anonymous forum makes you really know their real character,personality..and most important.. motives.
Unless you know him in person, even then,many people act differently in real life and online.

I'm not going to improve, cause I am the way I am.
I'm not going to get into some character role and perform.
Too much work, too many things to remember.

BTW, Thanks for the nice words...and for the critique also, but I'm: "it is what it is" ,or whatever the saying goes.

chefist

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 27, 2018, 07:24:42 PM
Thought you were one and the same. The call to Hoagland was great, he was genuinely amused.

Now I'm intrigued!

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on November 27, 2018, 07:26:18 PM
Sounds a little like Ellgab in here now.

Yeah, where’s the hatred gone.

Quote from: chefist on November 27, 2018, 07:18:34 PM
Supposedly theONE has a serious issue with you?
Yup.
Iwas going through some of the old threads where someone quoted theONE. Seems he / it is still here, under a new username that's fairly recent.   ;)   
Just an FYI. 
(Oh yah - it's mellowed out it's posts - and has at least 4 sock puppet accts - min.)

chefist

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 07:26:22 PM
Hmmm.. knowing somebody over some anonymous forum makes you really know their real character,personality..and most important.. motives.
Unless you know him in person, even then,many people act differently in real life and online.

BTW, Thanks for the nice words...and for the critique also, but I'm: "it is what it is" ,or whatever the saying goes.

Cool...then you'll just be a sideline character... nothing wrong with that.

chefist

Quote from: Azzerae on November 27, 2018, 07:29:27 PM
Little Sean is a woman.

Was that him with PBS on your recording? Ha 😁 gay

AZZERAE

Quote from: brig on November 27, 2018, 07:29:13 PM
I'm still here.

That’s a relief. Well, it’s all been derailed now and the fun is over. Now we have old friends meeting up and exchanging pleasantries. Time to go.

JesusJuice

Quote from: chefist on November 27, 2018, 07:18:34 PM
Supposedly theONE has a serious issue with you?

He said that he's incredibly wealthy and that he's going to sell off one of his sports cars to finance a hunting trip where I would be kidnapped and hunted for sport by big game hunters. It sounded pretty hot. I would be up for it but it's been over a year. I don't think it's happening.

ZaZa

Quote from: chefist on November 27, 2018, 07:20:08 PM
Thus you've proven my point... the guy imitating you gets almost no attention from you, but I do? Come on...

HaHa OK OK, I get it now.
You wan't me to engage with some pile of shit, start sparring with 'it' and you can sit back and...giggle.
...ain't happening.
I did that before, I said my peace, now I'm immune to it.
I guess Falkie is not taking your baits anymore so you trying to trigger me.
Wrong address..!!

Lilith

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 27, 2018, 07:28:58 PM
Yup.
Iwas going through some of the old threads where someone quoted theONE. Seems he / it is still here, under a new username that's fairly recent.   ;)   
Just an FYI. 
(Oh yah - it's mellowed out it's posts - and has at least 4 sock puppet accts - min.)

No kidding?   8)

AZZERAE

Quote from: chefist on November 27, 2018, 07:30:44 PM
Was that him with PBS on your recording? Ha 😁 gay

It was. He lashed out at me one day when he forgot to take his hormones.

Lilith

Quote from: Azzerae on November 27, 2018, 07:31:01 PM
That’s a relief. Well, it’s all been derailed now and the fun is over. Now we have old friends meeting up and exchanging pleasantries. Time to go.

It's not over till the Cat Lady sings.

im not okay with Airyn hoarding JJ's ten grand. not cool.

ZaZa

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 27, 2018, 07:28:58 PM
Yup.
Just an FYI. 

Quote from: ZaZa on November 25, 2018, 10:02:38 PM
So I'm 99,99% sure that allahu snackbar is: th’ONE who last year made fake account to imitate ORIGINAL account of mine: theONE
and send me filthy gay anals photos on my PM.
See in the screen shot that last time he used that account th'ONE was on: August.16.2017
and suddenly he is here today to comment on that bestiality gif and imitate my account.
What a low life degenerate slime.
I still think that this might be Jesus Juice with his many socket accounts here.
He just an hour ago requested in: "An Open Letter to GS" thread via another member that I take him off of the Ignore list.

Quote from: ZaZa on November 25, 2018, 10:35:20 PM
I also know for sure (last year I made detailed threads and posts tracing) that Daniel from "End of Days Radio",
that Daniel who was constantly fighting last year with Mikel Decon aka 'username' ...Daniel also made few fake accounts and was changing usernames,
(when that option was allowed to be performed at will), and was chasing me around the board.
He is my second candidate to be behind the: allahu snackbar bestiality gif today and the filthy gay anal PMs I received last year...
and the: th'ONE fake account impostoring mine ORIGINAL account theONE
and his post today after over a year of not using that account. /as per screen shot/

But that's OK, evil people will eventually get destroyed,from within.
Sooner or later they will get 'eliminated' and silenced.
God knows...
Them serving Satan can last only so long before he will devour them.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 27, 2018, 07:35:11 PM

The thought is bringing me to tears.  :'(

chefist

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 27, 2018, 07:31:51 PM
He said that he's incredibly wealthy and that he's going to sell off one of his sports cars to finance a hunting trip where I would be kidnapped and hunted for sport by big game hunters. It sounded pretty hot. I would be up for it but it's been over a year. I don't think it's happening.

Oh my gif

chefist

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 07:31:52 PM
HaHa OK OK, I get it now.
You wan't me to engage with some pile of shit, start sparring with 'it' and you can sit back and...giggle.
...ain't happening.
I did that before, I said my peace, now I'm immune to it.
I guess Falkie is not taking your baits anymore so you trying to trigger me.
Wrong address..!!

Once again...thread filled with your enemies, and you respond to me? Lol 😁 wtf?

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 07:26:22 PM

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-HAAAAAAAAh-HAAAAAAAAAAAH-haaaah-haaaah
Holy Shit Za-Za.                PFFFFFFFFFFFT     :o
Dude, you've been made.
#1   You registered 2017
#2   Your posting style projects  patterns    -  (Remember, your bosses warned you about this)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_dg7_ikMKw

ZaZa

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 27, 2018, 07:35:11 PM

Art (the pedo) clearly stated that he will pay the 10K only if the stalker gets arrested and prosecuted.