• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

I_Speculate

Quote from: zeebo on July 04, 2016, 11:53:30 PM
Agree.  I had a really bad injury some years ago - the pain was so relentless I literally could not sleep at all.  Went to the E.R. begging for anything to take the edge off, just so I could sleep - but they flat-out refused.  I ended up staying awake for like 5 days straight, thought I was gonna go nuts.  No reason they couldn't give a non-renewable script good for a week or so, like they do with antibio's.  Over-caution led to neglectful care imho.

My family Doctor of XX years understood the pain i go through on a daily basis and would give me a month's supply of morphine.

after relocating to this new area ; The new Doctors tell me to take Tylenol which i already overdosed on ( not purposefully obviously ).

It's fucking sad that the addicts who abuse the meds prevent legitimate people from obtaining them.

Quote from: effluenza on July 04, 2016, 06:54:12 AM
What the fuck is that supposed to mean anyway. King of Kings is a fucking asshole for directing you and your ilk here. You too mikuthing. You're all Nazis. If you need to be Nazis then keep it in your own thread and don't pollute the rest of the board. MV should ban the lot of you.

Oy vey shut it down.

CornyCrow

Quote from: zeebo on July 04, 2016, 11:53:30 PM
Agree.  I had a really bad injury some years ago - the pain was so relentless I literally could not sleep at all.  Went to the E.R. begging for anything to take the edge off, just so I could sleep - but they flat-out refused.  I ended up staying awake for like 5 days straight, thought I was gonna go nuts.  No reason they couldn't give a non-renewable script good for a week or so, like they do with antibio's.  Over-caution led to neglectful care imho.
Yeah.  I rarely take anything for pain, so I expect that if I say I NEED something, they will take it as a serious situation.  It's a pity that people who try to do everything the right way are penalized for those who do not.  You'd think that there would be a central repository that linked us all with the drugs that we've taken in our lives so doctors would not treat us all as druggies. 

I knew an old woman whose doctor would give her nothing for pain.  She had great trouble walking.  After living in such agony for so long, it was found that she had cancer and she expired shortly after the diagnosis and operation.  An OLD woman, and the doctor was fearful.

Quote from: ItsOver on July 01, 2016, 09:48:23 AM
My biggest fear is Jorch will be greeting me at The Pearly Gates.  Jorch is too awful for even Satan to accept.  I may have to go to the dark side.
Yessssssss.            To the Dark-side come do.

We have cookies...       

...and Darth Talon too.                             ;D

Just got back in Art. Hope you're doing well soon.
If you dig the artistry, swing on by to deviantart.com. There is some serious talent over there.

ItsOver

Quote from: Segundus on July 05, 2016, 03:39:55 AM
... It's a pity that people who try to do everything the right way are penalized for those who do not... 
That's what pisses me off about the nitwit politicians.  Something bad happens.  "Ooh, ooh, quick!  We've got to do sumptheen!  Sumptheen to make it look like we're doing sumptheen! Ooh, ooh, I know!  Let's pass a law!  One that will hog tie and add more burden to the life of the ordinary Joe and make the bureaucracy even bigger!  Ooh, ooh, that's thuh ticket!  Who cares if it really helps stop thuh bad anyway!  We did sumptheen!"

bobpat46

Quote from: bobo17 on May 23, 2016, 12:17:34 PM
ok gang...hear's the story
i have now officially quit...started...quit....started....etc.
as many time as that moron Art Bell.

You have all been had...and had BIG TIME and fell for it.
You all are a bunch of losers and deserved the harassment.

See ya all later......I AM OFFICIALLY GONE FOR GOOD...ENJOY YOUR PATHETIC BOARD AND LIVES.

BOBO17....game....set....Match

Fuck you BoBo.

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 29, 2016, 06:41:17 PM
Anybody who isn't thinking that "the news" isn't a psyop mindfuck isn't thinking.

Art Bell in the hospital, visitors in the room, and still has CNN going full blast.

He must have it on all day long, every day.

TigerLily

Looks like MV gassed the vermin.  But left the two fuhrers of the pack

Who

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 05, 2016, 08:19:23 AM
Art Bell in the hospital, visitors in the room, and still has CNN going full blast.

He must have it on all day long, every day.

Art loves CNN despite the danger.  It's a well-documented fact that listening to Wolf Blitzer will put the average human into a coma within 10 minutes.

bobo17

folks
my account hear on bellgab has bean hacked.
i did not and would not have posted that previous post about
the bellgabbers and this board.
my intent is always positive, and i am using my importance and inteligence to
bring art back to the airwaves a.s.a.p.
unfortunaltey, i am in possession of information that art is not available at this time
for a MEETING, so i am putting it on hold.
I wish i could let you all no the reason, but i respect art's privacy, and as a long time
friend, would never ever change that.
All i can say is art is not feeling well write now, and will be back soon

thanks again to all the posters that realize how important i am to this board, art bell and the world in general.
when i have permission to let ordinary people no what i no, i will let you no

bobo

WOTR

Quote from: TigerLily on July 05, 2016, 10:16:00 AM
We all know that there was no gassing involved.  He simply deloused BG... The doors open inward, and it is in the data.

Value Of Pi

Not sure how you can tell, but that would be some twisted logic if he did do that.

It was humbling to log in to bellgab yesterday and see no access with the tag line 'This ban is not set to expire' (MV replied back saying something like an IP ban killed this account too)

I was one of the gassed. But that  account was created just to fuck with gnooryblows and I said nothing derogatory towards anyone but him. In the end I was banned but he was not. Accepting responsibility I reached out and apologized to MV and am appreciative to be back.

He might be trying to be the new falkie, and I was stupid enough to take the bait. That won't happen again. Sorry everyone.

I_Speculate

Quote from: WOTR on July 05, 2016, 01:21:05 PM
We all know that there was no gassing involved.  He simply deloused BG... The doors open inward, and it is in the data.

hidden in the metadata

Lil Godzilla

Quote from: bobpat46 on July 05, 2016, 07:48:12 AM
Fuck you BoBo.

If only it were troo. Hell bee bak.

Lil Godzilla

Quote from: bobo17 on July 05, 2016, 10:43:44 AM
folks
my account hear on bellgab has bean hacked.
i did not and would not have posted that previous post about
the bellgabbers and this board.
my intent is always positive, and i am using my importance and inteligence to
bring art back to the airwaves a.s.a.p.
unfortunaltey, i am in possession of information that art is not available at this time
for a MEETING, so i am putting it on hold.
I wish i could let you all no the reason, but i respect art's privacy, and as a long time
friend, would never ever change that.
All i can say is art is not feeling well write now, and will be back soon

thanks again to all the posters that realize how important i am to this board, art bell and the world in general.
when i have permission to let ordinary people no what i no, i will let you no

bobo

Sea? That waz kwicker than eye thawt.

munbeam666

Art's Facebook Page is down.
Does anyone know anything?

gabrielle

I could see Art's facebook....this was posted 2 hrs ago.

From ART's facebook:
Should I Die, as a last favor for me, for God's sake DO NOT vote for Hillary. This whole abortion today was beyond pathetic. As somebody on FOX said the FBI Director looked like a Drug Mule standing in front of a Customs inspector.

Quote from: gabrielle on July 05, 2016, 05:47:24 PM

From ART's facebook:
Should I Die, as a last favor for me, for God's sake DO NOT vote for Hillary. This whole abortion today was beyond pathetic. As somebody on FOX said the FBI Director looked like a Drug Mule standing in front of a Customs inspector.

You think Art is going to come out of retirement for one last fight?

zeebo

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 05, 2016, 12:01:35 AM
... The new Doctors tell me to take Tylenol which i already overdosed on ( not purposefully obviously ).

Hope you're ok.  As I'm sure you know that can be bad.  It's ironic in that I think acetaminophen OD is one of the most common reasons people end up in poison control centers.  (Usually since they don't realize they're combining it in various cold/flu/pain medicines.)  I read somewhere that it's good it's already legal as these days the FDA would never approve it.

That said, I take it pretty much every day, but never go over the max dose and never ever take it within like 6 hrs. of booze. 

zeebo

Quote from: Segundus on July 05, 2016, 03:39:55 AM
Yeah.  I rarely take anything for pain, so I expect that if I say I NEED something, they will take it as a serious situation.  It's a pity that people who try to do everything the right way are penalized for those who do not....

Yeah I suspect during my incident I was tagged for 'drug-seeking behaviour'.  Duh, of course, I was basically begging them.  Sometimes you need some help, that's what the stuff is there for.

zeebo

From ART's facebook:

lol ... yeah he looked like he'd gotten the hot-lamp-in-the-face treatment from one of those old detective movies. 

In any case I really hope you make it out of the hospital ok, Art.  Hang in there man.

Roswells, Art

From ART's facebook:

Get well Art or I'm voting for Hillary.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on July 05, 2016, 06:16:47 PM
lol ... yeah he looked like he'd gotten the hot-lamp-in-the-face treatment from one of those old detective movies. 

In any case I really hope you make it out of the hospital ok, Art.  Hang in there man.

People are finally starting to truly wake up to how power really operates in the modern world, how mired in corruption the whole system is. We're all going to wake up a bit more when she becomes president despite what the will of the people is. George Will recently commented that DT should be cock-blocked at the convention regardless what the will of the people is. Why?! Because he and his group of elites know what's best for this country and they're not going to let the likes of you screw it up for them, even if that means handing the election to Hillary on a silver platter. When people witness how truly rigged the system is tough choices will need to be made. We could be on the verge of a revolution.  ;)

CornyCrow

From ART's facebook:
But, in the same position both Colin Powell and Condoliza Rice did the same as Hillary and there was not even a peep. 

akwilly

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 05, 2016, 06:27:40 PM
People are finally starting to truly wake up to how power really operates in the modern world, how mired in corruption the whole system is. We're all going to wake up a bit more when she becomes president despite what the will of the people is. George Will recently commented that DT should be cock-blocked at the convention regardless what the will of the people is. Why?! Because he and his group of elites know what's best for this country and they're not going to let the likes of you screw it up for them, even if that means handing the election to Hillary on a silver platter. When people witness how truly rigged the system is tough choices will need to be made. We could be on the verge of a revolution.  ;)
Not just in politics. The criminal justice system is fucked. It is better to be rich and guilty than poor and innocent if going on trial.

gabrielle

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 05, 2016, 06:19:49 PM
Get well Art or I'm voting for Hillary.

LOL!!!!

Hi Roswells

Soylentblue

Quote from: munbeam666 on July 05, 2016, 05:45:01 PM
Art's Facebook Page is down.
Does anyone know anything?

It might have already been discussed but Hoagland last night mentioned that Bell was in the hospital a day or two ago with a severe case of COPD.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: gabrielle on July 05, 2016, 06:36:05 PM
LOL!!!!

Hi Roswells

:)
Hi Gabrielle, thanks for posting the Art update.

Art, Hoagland spoke of you last night, and said he wants you back on the air during HIS time slot so you can go head-to-head and he can show everyone that he's a better talk host.  One-time throw-down, mano a mano.  I think you should do it; it would be fun!  Obviously, you've got to get out of the hospital to do this.

Just a suggestion.