• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151203 - Sally Vander Veer - Marijuana - Live Art Bell Chat Thread

Started by zmbabwe, December 03, 2015, 11:04:27 PM

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 04, 2015, 01:02:03 AM
Sounds like it is calling you...
I will cut down and have relative pickle and jar it and have a MITD raffle for it. I'm not eating it.

=Schlyder=

Hallucinogens...  LOL now there is a strange family of drugs.   I have done LSD a few times and mushrooms.   
I know several folks that have had quite extensive experimentations with LSD and mushrooms. Hahahahaha

zeebo

Art, great questions tonite.  So awesome to hear a show/guest like this not wasted by Noorification.

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 04, 2015, 12:59:08 AM
It's extremely addictive. And it's extremely disgusting. My opinion on that one, and my advice is to stay far away from it.
...and those that regularly use it.

albrecht

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 04, 2015, 01:04:23 AM
No, this was in Newry, Northern Ireland. I was visiting some friends and they convinced me to get drunk on it and it was definitely the normal me that night.
Dude. N.Ireland and Glasgow are the same! Depending on neighborhood/sections. FTP, kidding.

nbirnes

Quote from: albrecht on December 04, 2015, 12:55:11 AM
How about these?

I'm pretty sure that's "Chicken of the Woods" and we've been getting a few of them each year. They are supposedly delicious, but I've been too afraid to eat them without a human intervention. Look for the white pulp. Maybe.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 04, 2015, 01:04:40 AM
Maybe it was infused w/ Jimson weed from the Datura family(an alkoloid.) I've heard of that being done before.
Jimson(Loco)-Weed

No idea, but I know that it does contain caffeine.

Spinner

Quote from: Zenman on December 04, 2015, 01:00:03 AM
Next 7 states in line to legalize:
CA
NV
AZ
Maine
Mass
VT
Missouri

Currently four statesâ€"Alaska, Colorado, Oregon, and Washingtonâ€"and the District of Columbia have ended pot prohibition.
Wow, I didn't know Missouri was planning to legalize it. Who wudda thunk it.

zeebo

Caller:  "I'm in the pharmaceutical business ... I deal with them, um ... every nite."  ??

Quote from: Spinner on December 04, 2015, 01:08:37 AM

Wow, I didn't know Missouri was planning to legalize it. Who wudda thunk it.

The midwest is so goddam behind on this issue.

Quote from: Spinner on December 04, 2015, 01:06:12 AM

Great question. :)
Does marijuana increase libido?

I wasn't going to add this part, but last time I smoked, I was sexting for like 5 hours straight.

Also, don't give someone spice at a concert.  Not cool.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: albrecht on December 04, 2015, 01:06:28 AM
Dude. N.Ireland and Glasgow are the same! Depending on neighborhood/sections. FTP, kidding.

I've never spent time in a more questionable place with more questionable people than Northern Ireland in the late 1990's.

Gateway drug argument is such horse shit.  ZERO interest in even trying the harder stuff, EVER.

SCOTT WEILAND: 'F**k ISIS'      I guess ISIS took him out....

zeebo

I wonder how Noorie would handle this show ... "Uh ... I dunno ... maybe we should take some more time to study this ....and .. .ugh... why not just sing some karaoke and .. haha ... ugh .. just watch some old Abbot & Costello movies and ... ugh ... " [cut to some cheesy 50's ballad]

albrecht

Quote from: nbirnes on December 04, 2015, 01:08:20 AM
I'm pretty sure that's "Chicken of the Woods" and we've been getting a few of them each year. They are supposedly delicious, but I've been too afraid to eat them without a human intervention. Look for the white pulp. Maybe.
I've met Russians, Finns, Norwegians, French, etc who go find mushrooms etc and it is like a family, normal, event. I'm scared to do so to eat and this in a "yard"? No thanks. If I catch or shoot or grow something I saw/planned ok! But I admire them. Apparently some can even make money or atl least make great meals find truffels, mushrooms, etc.

Ciardelo

Quote from: nbirnes on December 04, 2015, 01:08:20 AM

Nancy, that's some seriously funky chicken.

zeebo

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 04, 2015, 01:11:24 AM
I've never spent time in a more questionable place with more questionable people than Northern Ireland in the late 1990's.

Only thing I can beat that with is my time in Tijuana in the late 80's.

nbirnes

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 04, 2015, 01:02:03 AM
Sounds like it is calling you...

Weird that you would say that. I almost think it knows we live and walk past the tree where it appears every day. It absorbs our breath, our worries ... and then this blooms in the summer and tests my courage.

I don't totally trust google.