• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151203 - Sally Vander Veer - Marijuana - Live Art Bell Chat Thread

Started by zmbabwe, December 03, 2015, 11:04:27 PM

would love to grow weed. wife says no so I don't grow weed. I pay for it. How lame

zeebo

albrecht

Quote from: Schlyder7 on December 03, 2015, 11:43:33 PM
Indica predominant strains will give you more of a body stone, and will make you sleepy. Good pain killing, and relaxing.
Sativa predominant strains will give more of a cerebral high, and be more uplifting.

most strains one would encounter are hybrid strains.  Pure indica, and sativa strains are likely 1:10 ...if that,  nowadays.
Interesting, being a non-hippie, my saying "white widow" or "northern lights". Because only name I see/know in Amsterdam some while ago... could explain things....fuck. Those places make our coffee shops now seem easy to deal with, for those who just are used to some instant or Maxwell House! So confusing....better, then, were the cheap "internet cafes" (probably was there with terrorists, ha, Moraccans ruining that country) who just gave you a questionable spliff and ten minutes on a cheap internet feed.)

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 03, 2015, 11:38:49 PM
We'll alert the media--thanks for telling all of that were wondering if you'd stay.

"We'll alert the media"

haha  You're awesome Ciardelo 10/10 for style points.

Quote from: WanagoBleu on December 03, 2015, 11:44:18 PM
The black mkt in pot isn't going away. It always makes me made mad that in  the National Forest have sections that are totally destroyed to grow pot. Plus, it's very dangerous to come across these grow areas. They are often booby trapped and guarded.
Aaaaaaah-yup. Very dangerous.

A new cure for Art's back pain.  If he starts giggling uncontrollably some night and just playing music, we'll know he tried it.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Noorynoid on December 03, 2015, 11:44:54 PM
Methamphetamine and Cocaine are schedule 2 drugs since they have 'medicinal' uses...
Well, amphetamine is Schedule II. Methamphetamine is Schedule I.

JamesMcDonald

There's a great app called "Leafly" if you want to learn about different strains and get good reviews.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=leafly.android

Their web site is also great:

https://www.leafly.com/

In terms of YouTube, this guy's got a great channel.  He is wise in the ways of pot.   8)

https://www.youtube.com/user/StrainCentral

MessengerOne

I haven't smoked the stuff for 15 years .I couldn't get any work done .Its been replaced with alcohol,my liver is pissed.

zeebo

Quote from: TinCupChalice on December 03, 2015, 11:50:08 PM
A new cure for Art's back pain.  If he starts giggling uncontrollably some night and just playing music, we'll know he tried it.

Listen for him munching Oreo's.

albrecht

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 03, 2015, 11:49:25 PM
Aaaaaaah-yup. Very dangerous.
The illegal meth and pot grows AND the poaching for Oriental medicince and illegal immigration (depending on region of course) make some area very dangerous. Always go armed and don't wear head-phones etc and be aware.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on December 03, 2015, 11:42:31 PM
i got the sleepy ones lol..was a good sleep too..out like a light and woke up feeling nice and refreshed

That's the main reason I smoke it, it zonks me out really well. Well, that and I'm a stoner.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: TinCupChalice on December 03, 2015, 11:50:08 PM

I told him to try it months ago.

=Schlyder=

Quote from: albrecht on December 03, 2015, 11:48:17 PM
Interesting, being a non-hippie, my saying "white widow" or "northern lights" because only name I see/know in Amsterdam some while ago could explain things....fuck. Those places make our coffee shops now seem easy to deal with, for those who just are used to some instant or Maxwell House! So confusing....better, then were the cheap "internet cafes" (probably was there with terrorists, ha) who just gave you a questionable spliff and ten minutes on a cheap internet feed.)

white widow... hybrid..  not a bad strain.  I have grown it before.

northern lights....   a true OG strain.....one of the very first, really good commercial indoor strains... bred up here in B.C. 

Quote from: zeebo on December 03, 2015, 11:51:14 PM
Listen for him munching Oreo's.

"Oh sweeeeet.  Guys... guys... Airyn hasn't changed the garbage since I threw out that mouse's peanut butter bread..... gimme a second..."  Cut to *ABBA*

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 03, 2015, 11:52:00 PM
That's the main reason I smoke it, it zonks me out really well. Well, that and I'm a stoner.

ha ha ha...

Ciardelo

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 03, 2015, 11:45:36 PM
From what I've seen on my last two trips, I think there is less stoned skiers now than before it was legal. They pull your pass if they catch you smoking. Of course gummy bears are hard to detect.
Those damn bear smugglers!

TigerLily

Quote from: zeebo on December 03, 2015, 11:47:02 PM
Might be interesting to look into how Oregon did it, just north of the border.   8)
What I read is California is using Oregon as a template as well as its own MM standards

wow

how great would it be if this became a thing in CA. I buy an quarter twice a month for 80.00, and it's whatever the guy has. To be able to walk into a store and buy stuff much better and safer and cheaper is too good to be true

If it were legal, I'd never have another drink again.  And drinking has not been kind to me.

Robert_S

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 03, 2015, 11:52:00 PM
Just be careful with the edibles!  I had too much one time and woke up in the middle of the night seriously messed up.  I nearly called 911, but I got a friend to help calm me down, and I barfed a few times.

Quote from: albrecht on December 03, 2015, 11:51:28 PM
The illegal meth and pot grows AND the poaching for Oriental medicince and illegal immigration (depending on region of course) make some area very dangerous. Always go armed and don't wear head-phones etc and be aware.
10-Roger  ;)