• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

gabrielle

Quote from: Art Bell on June 02, 2015, 07:31:57 PM
To answer a earlier question I will be in the chat room, I hope Dave will take calls because a event organizer I know is going to call in.

Art

Hi Art!   

Cwn Annwn

To answer a earlier question I will be in the chat room, I hope Dave will take calls because a event organizer I know is going to call in.

Art

Perhaps you could arrange something with MV to ensure that the event organizer can get through (just in case there is a deluge of calls for Dave). I'm sure that we'd all like to hear what this guy has to say!

chinaclipper

Art

if u go now, Art, u can catch the last part of the SpecSheet

coaster

My money is on Noory not calling in.

Art

Again art your the best.

Glad you will be around. Can't wait until no compete is expired. Almost pissing my pants in anticipation of new show.

Quote from: coaster on June 02, 2015, 07:44:08 PM
He is a devout coward.

Quote from: Cwn Annwn on June 02, 2015, 07:37:15 PM
Perhaps you could arrange something with MV to ensure that the event organizer can get through (just in case there is a deluge of calls for Dave). I'm sure that we'd all like to hear what this guy has to say!
Indeed shoot MV an email with his phone number if possible.

Also MV should ban me for having 4 post in a row, I suck.

Hog

Art not wanting to call in when George calls in is one thing, but Art called in to GabCast after Dark Matter was retired, why can't he call in now?  I assume the same Non-Compete clause was and is in effect?

peace
Hog

bateman

Quote from: Catsmile on June 02, 2015, 08:03:27 PM
Join us today Tue. June 2, 2015 10PM Eastern - 5PM Western for the live stream of the GabCast.

http://ufoship.com/chat/

Contact GabCast by email: thegabcastemail@gmail.com

You can follow GabCast on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thegabcast

Twitter: @TheGabCast

Call the show: 623-242-CAST(2278)

Skype call: The.GabCast

Call the show: 623-242-2278

ks3484

Quote from: inuk2600 on June 02, 2015, 07:11:29 AM
This "we didn't go to the moon" stuff should be on a different thread. There's always too many fires to put out on the subject

It would seem that it is a subject matter rigorously discussed and debated during Art Bell's tenure at Coast To Coast. I wonder what perspective Bell, Hoagland, and Collier would have now?

PING

I apologize for the length. I've enjoyed this site, long before I finally became a member. Huge thanks to the person that made the term "jism satchel" a part of my vocabulary.

I wanted to give something back if I can. I'm not a tech person, so not sure it's possible. Long story short I had an app for my Galaxy S2 that I affectionately call my Art Bell app; the technical name is A Online Radio. It's no longer on google play store. It's a shoutcast player that can search for & find every stream that's playing Art. I attached a few screenshots.

Today I got a Galaxy S6 & managed to pull the app off my  ancient S2 & saved it to my laptop. I'm going to try to install it later tonight on the new phone. My "giving back" is I didn't know if anyone would be interested in the app. I'm happy to email it to anyone that wants it.

It was great when Art was doing Dark Matter, as it would show live streams. I thought it would help people find the live streams of MITD (though more radio stations may make that moot), as well as the pirates rebroadcasting it.

Would anyone have interest in the app? If they are, am I allowed to post my email address, or should I just have people PM me if they want it?

Why won't Jorch go on gabcast? He said MV was "genius." If he really thinks so highly of him he could at least call in.

Dateline

He did not go on the Gabcast, but he made a login at Bellgab this evening.  Rats have your tongue?

coaster

Quote from: coaster on June 02, 2015, 07:44:08 PM
you guys can pay me later.

Jorch the be-wigged, talentless, illiterate wanker is on gabcast now.

Dateline

Forgive me for saying the rats had your tongue, Norry.  You ate the rat's tongues as an appetizer this evening and finished with libel-creamed  pie.

chefist

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on June 02, 2015, 09:59:30 PM
Jorch the be-wigged, talentless, illiterate wanker is on gabcast now.

Yup...he called in! I was sure he wouldn't...

popple

Well, that was an interesting GabCast.

Zenman

Wow, I feel for those who left the stadium early, lol.

albrecht

Quote from: Zenman on June 02, 2015, 10:25:14 PM
Wow, I feel for those who left the stadium early, lol.
Yeah, that's why you should NEVER leave a stadium early but just double up on the drinking and hope something cool happens.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: chefist on June 02, 2015, 10:23:46 PM
Yup...he called in! I was sure he wouldn't...

He was in full sucking form.

chefist

Quote from: Nick el Ass on June 02, 2015, 10:27:48 PM

He was in full sucking form.

Nooryisawesome was the best! LOL...I love hearing uncomfortable!

akwilly

I freakin missed all the fun

chefist

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 02, 2015, 10:43:06 PM
#teamartbell

Noory gets my goat. I really am trying  to buy into all life's have meaning, treat everyone with love thing but Noory just pisses me off. Anyone who has. Someone who accuses someone. Of being a child molester falsely on air when they built their job is a jerk.

He knows you! Even mentioned the Green Girls....

chefist

sydtron

I dont think it was Noory that accused Art of that. It was a couple of dumbasses on a shortwave station.

Quote from: sydtron on June 02, 2015, 10:46:54 PM
I dont think it was Noory that accused Art of that. It was a couple of dumbasses on a shortwave station.

No Oates had on Gunther. Noory had on Oates. Which what I meant

akwilly

I will be getting a new cpu soon. I think this MacBook is just to old to stream podcasts