• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Empress on August 27, 2016, 05:37:25 PM
You selected a notorious UK right wing rag lol. You're so adorable sometimes tho.

That's what my momma always used to say.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 27, 2016, 05:39:19 PM
Again concentrating on a rain drop to ignore the storm.

Correct the Record gets paid regardless of intellect or common sense...key strokes are the new currency. 

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 27, 2016, 05:39:19 PM
Again concentrating on a rain drop to ignore the storm.

What storm is this? I only focus on low hanging fruit because I don't have the energy, and am not paid enough by CTR, to prove how wrong you are point by point on every. single. post. Of course I let you do that yourself.  8) Don't be so angry all the time!

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 27, 2016, 05:34:26 PM
Her argument is the entire mountain of evidence is invalidated because she claims one sentence of one of the leaked e-mails was misunderstood. Her source of this claim is an admitted Clinton disinfo group who's only job is to flood the internet with pro-Clinton propaganda and damage control the overwhelming negativity towards her. She's citing some Hillary shit posters on a pro-Hillary message board on Reddit as the source of this claim.
Besides the obvious corruption documented by such 'right-wing' organizations like the New York Times or the AP (or indeed her and DNC and Soros's own emails- note they never deny that the emails are fake) and the foot-dragging by the 'most open' Administration in releasing documents- it is so, so hard to release a calendar of meetings after all- I find most funny that the biggest problem was initially worried about early on the Billary campaign and focused upon even years ago: 'how to make Hillary seem 'human!' But, maybe, with electronic voting in most places it is the non-human that the computers might choose? Maybe she actually was planning for this eventuality?  ;)

Quote from: chefist on August 27, 2016, 05:41:45 PM
Correct the Record gets paid regardless of intellect or common sense...key strokes are the new currency.

I like her because she's a barometer of what a typical Hillary supporter is thinking. They're becoming harder and harder to find so it's interesting to see how they're ticking. Apparently complete delusion and cognitive dissonance is the modus operandi.

GravitySucks

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 27, 2016, 05:43:17 PM
I like her because she's a barometer of what a typical Hillary supporter is thinking. They're becoming harder and harder to find so it's interesting to see how they're ticking. Apparently complete delusion and cognitive dissonance is the modus operandi.

You have her all wrong. She is not a Hillary supporter. She is a democrat. Doesn't matter who the nominee is.

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 27, 2016, 05:47:14 PM
You have her all wrong. She is not a Hillary supporter. She is a democrat. Doesn't matter who the nominee is.

Wasn't TigerLily and Sandra all wrapped up on Bernie Sanders?

norland2424

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 27, 2016, 05:49:33 PM
Wasn't TigerLily and Sandra all wrapped up on Bernie Sanders?

Nope sandra has always been pro Hillary, and you guys are being cucks if you really think she's being paid for this shit lol lol lol

Jackstar

Quote from: norland2424 on August 27, 2016, 06:53:40 PM
sandra has always been pro Hillary

At this point what difference does it make.

Quote from: norland2424 on August 27, 2016, 06:53:40 PM
Nope sandra has always been pro Hillary, and you guys are being cucks if you really think she's being paid for this shit lol lol lol

Sandra's white knight strikes!

norland2424

Quote from: Jackstar on August 27, 2016, 06:57:27 PM
At this point what difference does it make.

It doesn't, regardless of who wins shit isn't going to change for the better, hence why its funny to see both left and right fight over this like it matters.

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on August 27, 2016, 07:01:31 PM
Nigga you white knight for falkie

Quote from: norland2424 on August 27, 2016, 07:02:05 PM
Nigga you white knight for falkie?

rekcuf will cuck 4 a great American.

"Listen to me..."

"Carousel is a LIE"

Jackstar

Quote from: norland2424 on August 27, 2016, 07:01:31 PM
regardless of who wins shit isn't going to change for the better

Your relentless joi de vivre seems... forced.

Quote from: rekcuf on August 27, 2016, 07:01:31 PM

Norland isn't even white tho

GravitySucks

Quote from: Empress on August 27, 2016, 11:00:09 PM

Norland isn't even a guy either

Damn, Saturday night is slow on this board.  Guess it is back to the Dead Files and I'm not talking about all of the dead people who have conveniently died during Bill and Hill's tenure in the Oval Orifice.

norland2424

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 27, 2016, 11:16:05 PM
Damn, Saturday night is slow on this board.  Guess it is back to the Dead Files and I'm not talking about all of the dead people who have conveniently died during Bill and Hill's tenure in the Oval Orifice.

Bellgabs always slow as hell on sat nights

GravitySucks

Quote from: norland2424 on August 27, 2016, 11:14:13 PM
I am a God among men

That exactly what I meant. Annunaki level

Quote from: norland2424 on August 27, 2016, 11:17:53 PM
Bellgabs always slow as hell on sat nights

I know.  That's why I'm never here on Saturday nights.  I just needed a refresher.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Empress on August 27, 2016, 11:00:09 PM

You say that like it's a bad thing.

aldousburbank

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 27, 2016, 11:12:28 PM
Norland isn't even a guy either

aldousburbank

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 27, 2016, 11:29:30 PM

I say that like it's a bad thing.

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 27, 2016, 11:28:59 PM

Norland hates people who aren't white :( It makes me cry that he hates himself so much  :'(