• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

popple

Mustache tutorials. Wax and shoe polish hauls.

Delphi

What's this u7radio?  What is its role?

Dateline

I have a gut feeling it might be Cumulus. 

Chaim

Quote from: Art Bell on February 27, 2015, 07:37:08 PM
Yet to be played, one safe bet though you will have a chance to hear it come July as will all.

Art
awesome, as much as I like your old music, new things are always more exciting.
Can't wait 'til July. Can you start 1st week in July already?

Dateline

July, the month of Independence, free from the shackles that bind. 

There are no coincidences.

Laurakinch

Quote from: HorrorReporter on February 27, 2015, 08:52:09 PM
Meanwhile it looks like the shutdown has commenced

??? I'm listening to Madman Markham on U7 radio right now...

Quote from: Laurakinch on February 27, 2015, 09:13:14 PM
??? I'm listening to Madman Markham on U7 radio right now...

I tried on several devices on and off WIFI. I am getting a series of errors on the page.. but also I am seeing a stream link on the very bottom.
Maybe Tommy and George attempted to hack it from Premiere's LA studio, but it went wrong.

pyewacket

Art- You've made us happy!!! Sounds like things are starting to fall into place. Can't wait!

Happy Friday!!! :)

Delphi

Won't load for me

Art Bell

I am sorry they are shutting down your sites and I hope the big puffy clouds of July are not the reason.

Art

Heather Wade

Quote from: Art Bell on February 27, 2015, 07:37:08 PM
Yet to be played, one safe bet though you will have a chance to hear it come July as will all.

Art

In honor of Spock, I raise my eyebrow to that.   ???

Quote from: Art Bell on February 27, 2015, 09:19:05 PM
I am sorry they are shutting down your sites and I hope the big puffy clouds of July are not the reason.

Art

DING DING DING!@?

MikeJ

Quote from: HorrorReporter on February 27, 2015, 08:52:09 PM
Meanwhile it looks like the shutdown has commenced

I am fuckin pissed!!!!!  First Art Bell Always, now u7Radio!  What difference does it make if they play Art's old shows?  I will never listen to the abortion that C2C has become, so there is no competition. 

If Paglini were alive, I would have her curse all at PremRat and damn them to hell!

coaster

I haven't been on u7radio in ages. I thought they got shut down a long time ago.

Why bother streaming, just torrent the old shows and listen at your leisure while we wait for July.

Bonanza Pilot

Art

cumulonimbus clouds? 

It's time to hoist the Jolly Roger once again.

Laurakinch

Art

Due to latest developments, I can live with it  :D  can't wait to hear you live again!  :D :D :D

MikeJ

Quote from: SixWeekTenure on February 27, 2015, 09:28:50 PM
Why bother streaming, just torrent the old shows and listen at your leisure while we wait for July.

My laptop is 5 years old, and I am not sure it could handle the torrent.  I am going to download it when I get my new one.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Art_s Farts on February 27, 2015, 07:43:29 PM
I bet a million bucks that Noory will suck tonight

That is a guarantee. In fact I'm willing to bet the farm on the man sucking every night, but Dave likes to check out early on Fridays so the real suck will have to wait until Monday. Caller: "Hey, Dave I'm a big fan of the show. You are a legend (at least in your own mind)" Tommy: "Sorry, Dave's not her anymore... but we do have is UFO Phil."

/DNS

*After suriving a Wampa attack on Hoth*

Me: "Keith Rowland!...KNYE!...Art Bell!"
MV: "Don't worry kid...this will keep you warm!"...

***Activates lightsaber and cuts Noory open***

MV: "And I thought he smelled bad...on the OUTSIDE!"

Quote from: boba FETT on February 27, 2015, 09:37:53 PM
MV: "And I thought he smelled bad...on the OUTSIDE!"

Maybe Linda Moulton Howe would find her way to Dave Noorie's remains with his ears, eyes, tongue, jaws, genitals and rectum cored out with no blood and no tracks to be seen.

Laurakinch

Quote from: MikeJ on February 27, 2015, 09:22:58 PM
I am fuckin pissed!!!!!  First Art Bell Always, now u7Radio!  What difference does it make if they play Art's old shows?  I will never listen to the abortion that C2C has become, so there is no competition. 

If Paglini were alive, I would have her curse all at PremRat and damn them to hell!

The Art Bell Always stream also is working fine for me. Perhaps the iPhone 6+ has super powers  ???

popple

The happy little clouds will be puking out rainbows in July  8)

albrecht

Quote from: MikeJ on February 27, 2015, 09:22:58 PM

And "Fine Art" went away. "Of course", to use the Norry patented term, this could be due to costs, competing interests, etc by operators. But if iHeart Media, Inc is really going after the streamers of old shows it is pretty piss-poor but lawyers also need to earn a living, unfortunately. I wonder when/if a stream can be privatized or logged in only with TuneIn etc? I tried to not post or talk about u7 for this reason. Sigh, well we got the ultimate torrent and those Sat evenings when iHeart will replay AB shows, because they know they get listeners and will try to suck listeners in to listen to the modern C2C. But I agree, I like the streaming channels just because you never know what show you might hear and ease of listening (I'm lazy because going to the archive is soooo hard. hahaha.)

Quote from: SixWeekTenure on February 27, 2015, 09:43:33 PM
Maybe Linda Moulton Howe would find her way to Dave Noorie's remains with his ears, eyes, tongue, jaws, genitals and rectum cored out with no blood and no tracks to be seen.

Dark...I love it!

Nick el Ass

Quote from: SixWeekTenure on February 27, 2015, 09:43:33 PM

Noorie mutilation.

Art

Heh, those big puffy clouds are about to rain all over Jorch's parade come July. He better invest in waterproof shoe polish for the 'stache.

Laurakinch

Quote from: Nick el Ass on February 27, 2015, 09:37:28 PM

That is a guarantee. In fact I'm willing to bet the farm on the man sucking every night, but Dave likes to check out early on Fridays so the real suck will have to wait until Monday. Caller: "Hey, Dave I'm a big fan of the show. You are a legend (at least in your own mind)" Tommy: "Sorry, Dave's not her anymore... but we do have is UFO Phil."

/DNS

I bet Dave secretly hopes for C2C's demise since he's probably tired of having to dye his stache, glue the hair on his head, and pretend to give a shit about his job.