• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

albrecht

She should contact a certain person in Woodland Hills, CA. She could get counseling, find out about her past lives, and get that cavity fixed up.

whoozit

Heather won’t talk to a counselor yet she’ll keep interacting with strangers on social media?  I hope someone will show up on her doorstep, cut her internet connection, and have some real human interaction.  I am getting a bit uncomfortable watching this meltdown.  I feel like Hobbes in my avatar.

Dateline

The sheriff may not be able to catch the stalker, but he sure can serve eviction papers.

AZZERAE

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on April 19, 2018, 03:03:13 PM
In the video, you can clearly see an inhaler in the lower right corner of the desk, center bottom of the video. Looks like he was already suffering the effects from COPD.

That blue container? It looks like a nicotine lozenge container, generic, no less.

bellNwhistle

Airyn doesn’t need to deal with this shit. Clearly Heather is involved (or thinks she is) in funeral planning, etc.  Why the hell should Airyn and her two kids have to be subjected to this person’s current mental state? Seems wrong.

AppealPlay

Quote from: albrecht on April 19, 2018, 03:07:37 PM
She should contact a certain person in Woodland Hills, CA. She could get counseling, find out about her past lives, and get that cavity fixed up.

I'm shocked that conman Bruce Goldberg hasn't yet been locked up.

Update: The L part moves as he picks up a piece of gum to avoid smoking.

The previous Inhaler Story is now FAKE NEWS.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 19, 2018, 03:10:59 PM
That blue container? It looks like a nicotine lozenge container, generic, no less.

I wonder if they taste like pepper.

Sean92008

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 19, 2018, 03:10:59 PM

Art was often seen at the Pahrump Walmart... It is their only real store there, where it was going back to 2008 when I was last in the state of Nevada

HumanBeing

Quote from: Chine on April 19, 2018, 02:55:48 PM
I’m looking forward to it. If I can stay up to listen.

I'm interested in who these mystery guests will be. I expect Whitley Strieber & Linda Moulton Howe will pop on. George Knapp? Ian Punnett? John Lear? Michio Kaku?
But will Richard Hoagland get the call to make his return tonight on C2C?
How will George handle himself tonight? And what kind of show has producer Tommy put together?
They are going to be trying to hit it out of the park. So perhaps George will take some extra turmeric tonight.

AZZERAE

This is what happens when you cling too hard to your dreams, and allow yourself to get carried away.

Sean92008

Quote from: Dateline on April 19, 2018, 03:08:46 PM
The sheriff may not be able to catch the stalker, but he sure can serve eviction papers.

And, in the state of Nevada, they don't mess around with evictions.

AZZERAE

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 19, 2018, 03:14:10 PM
I'm interested in who these mystery guests will be.

Noory mentioned them by name on the most recent GabCast.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Azzerae on April 19, 2018, 03:14:48 PM
This is what happens when you cling too hard to your dreams, and allow yourself to get carried away.

Anyway, I want to be a rocket scientist. I've been practicing and I really think I'm getting better at it. Things only explode or catch on fire every few days now. 

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 19, 2018, 03:15:02 PM
And, in the state of Nevada, they don't mess around with evictions.

I am sure Ciardelo would take her in if she needed a place to go.

Fixodent or Poligrip. Either will fix Clashhic. Either is good for "Mushmouth"
Quote from: weeberwubber on April 19, 2018, 03:24:43 PM
*clashhic

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 19, 2018, 03:22:12 PM
Anyway, I want to be a rocket scientist. I've been practicing and I really think I'm getting better at it. Things only explode or catch on fire every few days now.

Are you ready to take me up on those private orbit insertion lessons I mentioned in our last correspondence?

albrecht

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 19, 2018, 03:14:10 PM
I'm interested in who these mystery guests will be. I expect Whitley Strieber & Linda Moulton Howe will pop on. George Knapp? Ian Punnett? John Lear? Michio Kaku?
But will Richard Hoagland get the call to make his return tonight on C2C?
How will George handle himself tonight? And what kind of show has producer Tommy put together?
They are going to be trying to hit it out of the park. So perhaps George will take some extra turmeric tonight.

I really hope SDM calls in. Apparently he called into some other show recently and it was hilarious because the automated system that breaks in and says "this call is coming from a Federal Prison" periodically. That would be hilarious and offer Norry an opportunity to state, once again, how popular his show is with people in prison.

Hopefully not Uranus.
Quote from: GravitySucks on April 19, 2018, 03:26:57 PM
Are you ready to take me up on those private orbit insertion lessons I mentioned in our last correspondence?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: whoozit on April 19, 2018, 03:07:46 PM
Heather won’t talk to a counselor yet she’ll keep interacting with strangers on social media?  I hope someone will show up on her doorstep, cut her internet connection, and have some real human interaction.  I am getting a bit uncomfortable watching this meltdown.  I feel like Hobbes in my avatar.

If I’m being honest, Im doing sorta the same.. only my dog died this morning, not Art Bell. And I’m  zoning out by inserting myself in others drama, instead of wallowing in my own.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on April 19, 2018, 03:27:53 PM
I really hope SDM calls in. Apparently he called into some other show recently and it was hilarious because the automated system that breaks in and says "this call is coming from a Federal Prison" periodically. That would be hilarious and offer Norry an opportunity to state, once again, how popular his show is with people in prison.

When I interviewed Sean, leading up to his arrest before he fled... He seemed like he thought he would evade arrest. Cool & calm... Good ol Sean

whoozit

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 19, 2018, 03:29:25 PM
If I’m being honest, Im doing sorta the same.. only my dog died this morning, not Art Bell. And I’m  zoning out by inserting myself in others drama, instead of wallowing in my own.
Sorry about your dog.  You are not doing the same.

albrecht

Quote from: username on April 19, 2018, 03:29:58 PM
When I interviewed Sean, leading up to his arrest before he fled... He seemed like he thought he would evade arrest. Cool & calm... Good ol Sean
It was a fun run when he they were on the lam. But didn't last long and earned him some more time to serve. I was surprised he could call out from Prison and seemed to be up to his old prediction tricks.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: whoozit on April 19, 2018, 03:31:38 PM
Sorry about your dog.  You are not doing the same.

Thanks, whoozit.

How did Heather even get on Art's radar to become his replacement host?

ItsTelly

Quote from: albrecht on April 19, 2018, 03:27:53 PM

I love SDM.  I bet he tries to call in.  I suspect there is not much to do in prison so I'm sure he listens to C2C avidly. 

He was one of my favorite guests.  Ed Opperman of the Opperman Report, a Las Vegas private investigator, has a podcast.  He did a whole show on SDM. Bottom line: SDM would have gotten away with it but he did some very stupid things...

Telly

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 19, 2018, 03:34:22 PM
I love SDM.  I bet he tries to call in.  I suspect there is not much to do in prison so I'm sure he listens to C2C avidly. 

He was one of my favorite guests.  Ed Opperman of the Opperman Report, a Las Vegas private investigator, has a podcast.  He did a whole show on SDM. Bottom line: SDM would have gotten away with it but he did some very stupid things...

Telly

Yeah. He got off the boat. Never get off the fucking boat.