• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

chefist

Quote from: TigerLily on June 13, 2018, 01:53:54 PM
I was trying to provide some clarity to put the exchange in a more positive light for you but you preferred to cling to your false narrative. Also predictable

Moving on ...

As you can see from the posts, everyone is having a good time...I suggest you try it sometime.  :D

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on June 13, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
everyone is having a good time

How can you be so jolly while millions of people are being tortured and mutilated all over the world?

Ghost

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 13, 2018, 01:14:19 PM
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1006977862812028929

Very informative, indeed! Thank you, you are keeping me on the edge of my seat this week.  :D

I sense a train wreck.  :o

Quote from article: A court looks at the infringement and can assess damages of anywhere from $500 to $150,000 per infringed song.

Ps: please keep KONR running for years to come!

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Exile on June 13, 2018, 11:06:27 AM
+1

I guess she wasnt concerned too much about radiation when that pic was taken.

WeinerInHand

As you can see from the posts, everyone is having a good time...I suggest you try it sometime.  :D

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 13, 2018, 12:24:32 PM
I blame you for people using pictures instead of words, WeinerInHand!
You FalkieFucked BellGab for me!

“Wanna suck on my pickle” - Dr. Ira Eugene Robinson (Mr. Troll Spray himself) at the time, age 36-37 with his now wife at the questionable age of 18 at most. Miley did it and she was only 16! This guy has problems.
https://youtu.be/YFiAvUclAmU

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Heather Le Wade on June 13, 2018, 02:54:02 PM
“Wanna suck on my pickle” - Dr. Ira Eugene Robinson (Mr. Troll Spray himself) at the time, age 36-37 with his now wife at the questionable age of 18 at most. Miley did it and she was only 16! This guy has problems.
https://youtu.be/YFiAvUclAmU

That was bizarre.

Quote from: username on June 13, 2018, 03:12:22 PM
That was bizarre.
If you think that one was bizarre wait until you see this one with his child bride!
https://youtu.be/U2K5J8M7iAg

TigerLily

You're right. I was hanging out in the Politics thread for awhile and hadn't completely shaken off the detritus from my own Libtard boots. My apologies

Metron2267

Quote from: TigerLily on June 13, 2018, 03:37:27 PM
You're right. I was hanging out in the Politics thread for awhile and hadn't completely shaken off the detritus from my own Libtard boots. My apologies

You need to get over peace breaking out, it ain't just about Trump, it's about the world. :-\

Bluejay

SredniVashtar

Oh puuuuuke! I'm ashamed of you, remember where you are. This is BellGab: never apologise, never explain. Just tell him to go fuck himself and move on to the next outrage.

TigerLily

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 13, 2018, 03:40:28 PM
You need to get over peace breaking out, it ain't just about Trump, it's about the world. :-\

Aren't you the one who has been so fascinated with my lady parts?

TigerLily

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 13, 2018, 03:47:44 PM
Oh puuuuuke! I'm ashamed of you, remember where you are. This is BellGab: never apologise, never explain. Just tell him to go fuck himself and move on to the next outrage.

You're right, SV. Sorry. Er.. fuck off!

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 13, 2018, 03:47:44 PM

Ah yes this whole peace process is just such an "outrage"...tee hee!!!

;D

starrmtn001

Wow.  This place has changed.  Last time I was here, was a few years ago.  I like it. ;D ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 13, 2018, 03:53:41 PM
Ah yes this whole peace process is just such an "outrage"...tee hee!!!

;D

If you are referring to yesterday's farrago, it was an outage rather than an outrage. Nothing happened. Unless your idea of progress was seeing a senior gargling with a pair of little yellow nuts in his mouth.

GravitySucks

I wonder which MV got it fixed.

#ITForensicsExperts
#CodeNinjas

trostol

so what have i missed lately? lol

Doomed

Quote from: WOTR on June 13, 2018, 01:25:15 AM
Now that you mention it, I did send her two.  I forget the first, and I don't know if the other would ever do a radio show (particularly not a small show- but I had thought maybe with Art Bell hosting...) I figured that Brian May of Queen would be a very interesting guest having coauthored  Bang! â€" The Complete History of the Universe, and The Cosmic Tourist.  Anybody who played in Queen and studied physics and astrology has to be somebody worth hearing...

I believe at the time that I made the suggestion, he had just published books on diableries which were 3D images depicting hell from the 1800's.  It is a fairly obscure subject, and I thought that the history, the politics of it and the methods and technology behind it were something that people might find interesting.  Also, he might have been interested in promoting the book (that was a few years ago.)

Between a book on old illustrations of hell, spending time in an observatory to get his PHD and being a founding member of Queen even Noory would be able to make it an interesting interview.  I did a bit of research and included a few links.

...And no- I never got a response.
Absolutely! Great guest idea. Just the research would make for a good interview, without the Queen connection. (With the 'Queen connection', that would be gravy)     8)