• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Nebraska888 on February 13, 2013, 12:19:01 AM
Oh, I might add......I doubt GN can screw Marrs' interview up......because Jim tends to "take over" and doesn't need follow-up questions or prompting!  Noory can just SHUT UP and let Marrs lead the interview.

Exactly! He`s a perfect fit for sNoory. It`s hard for sNoory to screw it up. Just wind Marrs up, pull the string and get out of the way.

bud2112

From the latest Coast insiders chat session

Comment From Headhunter711
George, if you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future??

george noory:
The past to witness Jesus and his miracles

Comment From angelkitty49
George what past lives do you think you have lived?

george noory:
I was the emperor or Ethiopia

george noory: Have you watched our TV show Beyond Belief?
george noory: www.gaiamtv.com/george
george noory: with the Gaiam subscription you can watch it anytime
george noory: 10 days FREE so you should take advantage of it
Lex: Can you tell us about any upcoming guests on the TV show?
george noory: Joseph Jacobs, the psychic
David Wilcock
and more

Comment From tyson213 george how is your throart after that acident?
george noory: still sore
george noory: It was bad

Comment From Carolyn M do you use those energy drinks?  they are scary.
george noory: ONLY slightly five hour energy......but ONLY slightly I stress      that

Comment From Terri Have you ever tried any of the affirmations from Louise Hay's book, 'You Can Heal Your Life?' Thought of that, when I heard about your throat. Hope you're healing/healed.

george noory: It was soooooooooooooooooooo painful..I just wanted to crawl under a rug..actually thought it was it for me           

Here he is ladies and gentlemen for the final hour of fun and frivolity:  The world's greatest story teller: Lionel Fanthorpe.  Will we hear Spring Heel Jack one more time?  I guess Jim Marrs was not good enough for a full 3 hours.

Morgus

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on February 13, 2013, 03:17:43 AM
Here he is ladies and gentlemen for the final hour of fun and frivolity:  The world's greatest story teller: Lionel Fanthorpe.  Will we hear Spring Heel Jack one more time?  I guess Jim Marrs was not good enough for a full 3 hours.
Nimwit Noory dumped the one good guest he had on (Jim Marrs) after only 2 hours to go to old Lionel Fanthorpe to tell the same old stories again?
Pathetic.  :P

Jim Marrs would have been a perfect guest for Sunday host George Knapp instead, since he is the best host for UFO topics  and Knapp probably would have had him on for a full FOUR hours.

Scully

Quote from: Morgus on February 13, 2013, 03:20:59 AM
Nimwit Noory dumped the one good guest he had on (Jim Marrs) after only 2 hours to go to old Lionel Fanthorpe to tell the same old stories again?
Pathetic.  :P  ...

I left the room for a few minutes thinking there would still be another hour of Jim Marrs.  Came back and heard the all-too-familiar voice of Lionel Fanthorpe.   WHY, Jorch, WHY???  ???

Quote from: jinwicked on February 13, 2013, 12:16:22 AM
As an obsessive hand washer, Bag Balm is the shit. What's wrong with Bag Balm? :(
Pardon me, no offense to bag balm meant whatsoever  :)
I meant Noari would misidentify "bag balm" as something one would rub all over his nutsack and apply it as so. Might explain how he burnt his mouth somehow.

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on February 13, 2013, 01:31:10 AM
Snorge, commenting on a UFO sighting over Jerusalem in 2011: "That one still perplecks me."

A few seconds later, Snorge responded to a comment Marrs made by saying, "Jesus!". I don't think I've ever heard Snorge use Jesus as an exclamation on the air before. He tries so hard to sound like a Boy Scout.
Did Noaree believe the UFO was Jesus, or was he saying it in an exclamatory fashion?
If it were the latter, I find it quite dumbass he'd say that considering all of the religious listeners now tuning in more than usual with the Papal announcement.
Heh, if the latter be case...Man Noari, i dare say your personna is faux?
Dumbass

Scully

Maybe Jorch dumped Marrs for being just a little too uppity with him tonight.

I wasn't listening too carefully, but evidently Marrs brought up (or maybe a caller did) the late 1800's Aurora, Texas  story about the town folk burying an alien body in an unmarked grave after his craft crashed into a windmill there.

Jorch:  "Why did they bury him?"

Marrs:  Laughs heartily and says "He was *dead,* George!" :o

Falkie2013

Quote from: BigDave on February 13, 2013, 01:36:49 AM

I wonder if this is the start of a "new" George Noory? ::)

Perhaps he meant to pronounce it as Hay-sus, the Spanish pronunciation ?

And a " new " George Noory ?

Do you mean a dumber and simpler one than the one we have now ?

New and unimproved too, no doubt.

It occurred to me that there is one thing that is good and remarkable about Snoory being on the air.

When I'm in bed listening to him, almost invariably I fall to sleep within a few minutes and don't wake up for an hour or more. I think his droning voice puts me to sleep.

Whereas Art always kept me riveted and awake even when I KNEW I should go to bed because I had to go to work in the morning.

Falkie2013

Quote from: bud2112 on February 13, 2013, 02:54:12 AM

george noory:

george noory:

george noory: It was soooooooooooooooooooo painful..I just wanted to crawl under a rug..actually thought it was it for me

these 2 comments cry out for 2 new cartoons from paper*boy.

valdez

george noory:

george noory:

george noory: Have you watched our TV show Beyond Belief?
george noory: www.gaiamtv.com/george
george noory: with the Gaiam subscription you can watch it anytime
george noory: 10 days FREE so you should take advantage of it
Lex: Can you tell us about any upcoming guests on the TV show?
george noory: Joseph Jacobs, the psychic
David Wilcock
and more

Comment From Carolyn M do you use those energy drinks?  they are scary.
]george noory: ONLY slightly five hour energy......but ONLY slightly I stress      that

Comment From Terri Have you ever tried any of the affirmations from Louise Hay's book, 'You Can Heal Your Life?' Thought of that, when I heard about your throat. Hope you're healing/healed.

Wow.  This is pathetic.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on February 12, 2013, 06:41:45 PM
There was also this cracker at the top of one of his commercials: 'Do you know what the Wow! factor is? It's when you look at something and say Wow!' Without George's clarification, that little puzzler would have haunted me to my grave.
Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on February 12, 2013, 08:11:06 PM
I know! I was so afraid he was going to make us wait until tonight for the answer. Whew!
These are hilarious.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on February 13, 2013, 02:28:34 AM
Exactly! He`s a perfect fit for sNoory. It`s hard for sNoory to screw it up. Just wind Marrs up, pull the string and get out of the way.
Quote from: BigDave on February 13, 2013, 01:28:43 AM
I'm a big fan of Jim Marrs,I'm listening(which I haven't been lately) 8)

Even Jim Marrs couldn't save his segment.  At one point I heard him tell George, "we talked about that before..."  Big no no.  Fanthorpe needs to stop playing monkey to George's accordion.  They all need to stand up to the idiocy, or George will continue to serve us these big fat juicy crap sandwiches.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on February 12, 2013, 06:41:45 PM
... There was also this cracker at the top of one of his commercials: 'Do you know what the Wow! factor is? It's when you look at something and say Wow!'

Without George's clarification, that little puzzler would have haunted me to my grave...

I would bet everything that George had never heard of the 'wow factor' before he picked up that sponsor and they wanted him to include it in the ad. 

George enjoys word play - he's probably been running around the office impressing everyone with his new tidbit for several days now.

ItsOver

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on February 13, 2013, 03:17:43 AM

Lionel F. instead of Marrs???  Geesh.... I'd rather listen to Hoagland hallucinate if he was going to dump Marrs. 

CrabbyOld Bat

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on February 13, 2013, 05:08:38 AM
Did Noaree believe the UFO was Jesus, or was he saying it in an exclamatory fashion?
If it were the latter, I find it quite dumbass he'd say that considering all of the religious listeners now tuning in more than usual with the Papal announcement.
Heh, if the latter be case...Man Noari, i dare say your personna is faux?
Dumbass

Snorge made the "Jesus" comment the way someone would say "wow". It was in response to something Marrs had said about a baby. Snorge then tried to make light of his "Jesus" remark by saying "I just said 'Jesus'...and it may have been Jesus!" after which they both laughed a bit.

If you start at 0:45:35, you'll hear Snorge's "That one still perplecks me" flub. About 45 seconds later you'll hear Snorge's "Jesus" comment followed by his attempt to turn it into a joke.

Coast To Coast AM - Feb 12 2013 - Our Hidden History/ Feat. Jim Marrs C2CAM

Quote from: Scully on February 13, 2013, 05:13:28 AM

I wasn't listening too carefully, but evidently Marrs brought up (or maybe a caller did) the late 1800's Aurora, Texas  story about the town folk burying an alien body in an unmarked grave after his craft crashed into a windmill there.

I almost fell out of my chair when I heard that!

Classic sNoory

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on February 13, 2013, 09:58:45 AM
Snorge made the "Jesus" comment the way someone would say "wow". It was in response to something Marrs had said about a baby. Snorge then tried to make light of his "Jesus" remark by saying "I just said 'Jesus'...and it may have been Jesus!" after which they both laughed a bit.

If you start at 0:45:35, you'll hear Snorge's "That one still perplecks me" flub. About 45 seconds later you'll hear Snorge's "Jesus" comment followed by his attempt to turn it into a joke.

Listening to that, George sure perked up when Marrs asked if he'd heard they'd found a 'naked baby'.

"No!  Whut happened!  Haw haw!" said George.  His burst of excitement over when he found out the kid was ok.  That guest sure knew how to play ol' Georgie.

Comment From Terri ... when I heard about your throat. Hope you're healing/healed.

Given George's other stories about his personal life that seem, umm, not believeble, I'm starting to wonder if the Pizza Roll event ever even happened.  It's starting to soud a lot like the Mexican 'kidnapping' attempt.  It's certainly been exaggerated way beyond anything that could reasonably have happened.

At most, he burned his tongue just badly enough to see a doctor who recommended he take a couple days off. 

In addition to a touch of paranoia (see kidnapping story), narcissism (nightly program), delusional (gunna run for Pres, gunna work on my knuckleball and try out for the Cardinals), and sociopathic (the way he lights up when he has a news story featuring unusual ways of dying, especially kids, and the way he treats people in general) - with the on going burnt mouth story add hypochondriac (if it wasn't already on the list after all these 'heath' and now aging shows).

dortmunder

Am I crazy or did Joorch actually say that the Vatican was expecting to elect "a nude pope" before Easter, the other night? Now, there's something I'd really like to see...

Usagi

Quote from: dortmunder on February 13, 2013, 11:40:04 AM
Am I crazy or did Joorch actually say that the Vatican was expecting to elect "a nude pope" before Easter, the other night? Now, there's something I'd really like to see...

Let's hope that he at the very least gets to wear those hawt red shoes.

dortmunder

QuoteLet's hope that he at the very least gets to wear those hawt red shoes.

He won't because the angels wanna wear his red shoes...

Sardondi

Quote from: Usagi on February 13, 2013, 12:01:59 PM
Let's hope that he at the very least gets to wear those hawt red shoes.

Oh George used to be mistrusted,
But now his mouth is melted, fused
Since his tongue got all encrusted,
And now the angels wanna wear his red shoes...

zeebo

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on February 13, 2013, 05:04:50 AM
Pardon me, no offense to bag balm meant whatsoever  :)
I meant Noari would misidentify "bag balm" as something one would rub all over his nutsack and apply it as so. Might explain how he burnt his mouth somehow.

I just burnt my own mouth reading this while drinking coffee and then laughing so hard.

zeebo

I think that exchange would have failed the Turing test.

zeebo

Quote from: Scully on February 13, 2013, 05:13:28 AM

That was a good one.  Also btw I think Noory said "townfolks".

Morgus

Noory kept asking last hour guest last night Lionel Fanthorpe (added guest after Noory dumped main guest Jim Marrs an hour earlier without even saying goodnight to him on the air) about the same old tired stories he has told dozens of times before.
Thankfully he ran out of time before Lionel could tell about Springheeled Jack again, though Noory did mention that he wanted to hear it earlier in that hour...

ItsOver

Quote from: dortmunder on February 13, 2013, 12:11:47 PM
He won't because the angels wanna wear his red shoes...

They need them to pass through portals.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on February 13, 2013, 12:32:50 PM

.....Thankfully he ran out of time before Lionel could tell about Springheeled Jack again, though Noory did mention that he wanted to hear it earlier in that hour...

Glad I didn't listen last night.  What a shame.... no Springheeled Jack?  That's almost as disappointing as a Friday night without UFO Phil.  ::)

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on February 13, 2013, 12:32:50 PM
Noory kept asking last hour guest last night Lionel Fanthorpe (added guest after Noory dumped main guest Jim Marrs an hour earlier without even saying goodnight to him on the air) about the same old tired stories he has told dozens of times before.

Fanthorpe seems like a genial fellow, but he does remind me of this guy:

Buzz Killington

ItsOver

He sounds like some crusty, old codger you'd run into in an English pub, who won't stop telling the same old tired stories and you can't wait to settle your tab.  :P