• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What facts we now know about Art's status, We think?

Started by Kongfish, December 19, 2015, 10:28:41 PM

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Kongfish on December 20, 2015, 01:01:39 AM
OH,
I myself, am just so tired with physical relationships with beautiful women,
   I just want to get to know them mentally. 😱😱😱😵😵😵

Yes, don't we all.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Kongfish on December 20, 2015, 01:01:39 AM
OH,
I myself, am just so tired with physical relationships with beautiful women,
   I just want to get to know them mentally. 😱😱😱😵😵😵
Ok Kong, I have a question. Just roll with me here:

You are stuck on a desert island and you find a bottle--It's an old genie bottle--it is in the shape of a fish.

You pick it up and out comes a fishy genie. The genie tells you can have but one wish and he can give you a companion mermaid. The mermaid will do anything for you to keep you company.

He further tells you you can get only one mermaid but you can pick which half to be human.

Do you pick the bottom half or the top half to be human?

Kongfish

I really think have to go with the bottom half,
But, I'm I missing something, don't I also have a wish left also.?
Not sure,
Hit me with a good punchline.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Kongfish on December 20, 2015, 01:43:31 AM
Not sure,
Sorry, no other wishes. I probably need to write it out better. One wish which has to be a mermaid.

I would pick top half human but i was curios what you would pick. :)

Kongfish

You must not be married, or not married for a long time.
Because, after being married for 26 years, there's 2 things women won't do. & one thing they will do.
Your answers will tell me

Ciardelo

Quote from: Kongfish on December 20, 2015, 01:50:17 AM
Why did you pick the the top half as human?
I know what you mean. Since she will do anything to keep me company...that takes care of certain things, plus she can talk too which might be nice :)

Kongfish

The 2 things married women don't do, one starts with a S, & the other with an F.
So, I am going for the angle that it's not going to take very long before your wishing she would just shut the F up.
She's going get hungry, cold, etc......... ......
She's going to want you to carry her everywhere, so she see to..... Whatever it is your looking at.
You get to sit there and constant think about , man why can't she just have a P. But not get laid at all, and your left with the long shot odds that she's a natural at blowjobs.
And trust me women get tried of those real quick, especially with no incentives to offer her for one.

Kongfish

I am going lower half for the following reasons.
A.) the sex couldn't be bad, she can't say no.
B.) I can keep her head in the water all day and a BJ is something she'll have to get really good at really quick, with limited air, and not to mention fish out of water naturally make a sucking motion.
I only will have I mouth to feed, so, if things get really bad. I can eat the fish part,

Kongfish

You think after seeing that go down n the island,
That fishy genie just might be apt to toss in a second wish for me.
Just to get my ass off his island.

Kongfish

The thing that's so bad about my view on that scenario Ciardelo,
Is I really would rather have the the company in one way, but, I can only thing how bad it would suck
To have a hot ass chick right there, willing to do whatever you want her to do. But there's nothing she can do with the bottom half being a fish.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kongfish on December 20, 2015, 02:02:28 AM
The 2 things married women don't do, one starts with a S, & the other with an F.

I don't know what the s is, but if f is fuck, you need a replacement wife.

Tarbaby

Quote from: Kongfish on December 19, 2015, 10:42:04 PM
I have 4 or 5 words that spell check changed that I need to correct. Before you send it, so give me a minute to correct the few errors I see.
c / have took / have taken
In the opening message.

bellNwhistle

So how does mermaid sex have anything to do with Art's status? I'm confused.  ;D

Ciardelo

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 21, 2015, 07:01:11 AM
So how does mermaid sex have anything to do with Art's status? I'm confused.  ;D
Not a damn thing bNw. Just like all the other posts and threads and new topics about it. How are you feeling today?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 21, 2015, 07:11:26 AM
Not a damn thing bNw. Just like all the other posts and threads and new topics about it. How are you feeling today?

Hey, at least you two know how to entertain the ladies.  ;)

I'm good, and you Ciardelo?

Ciardelo

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 21, 2015, 07:13:17 AM
Hey, at least you two know how to entertain the ladies.  ;)

I'm good, and you Ciardelo?
Doing good! I got up late yesterday and early today but i feel good. It's going to be a good day.  ;D

AZZERAE

Quote from: Kongfish on December 20, 2015, 02:18:47 AM
Not sure,

You must not be married, or not married for a long time.
Because, after being married for 26 years, there's 2 things women won't do. & one thing they will do.
Your answers will tell me

Why did you pick the the top half as human?

So, I am going for the angle that it's not going to take very long before your wishing she would just shut the F up.
She's going get hungry, cold, etc......... ......
She's going to want you to carry her everywhere, so she see to..... Whatever it is your looking at.
You get to sit there and constant think about , man why can't she just have a P. But not get laid at all, and your left with the long shot odds that she's a natural at blowjobs.
And trust me women get tried of those real quick, especially with no incentives to offer her for one.

I am going lower half for the following reasons.
A.) the sex couldn't be bad, she can't say no.
B.) I can keep her head in the water all day and a BJ is something she'll have to get really good at really quick, with limited air, and not to mention fish out of water naturally make a sucking motion.
I only will have I mouth to feed, so, if things get really bad. I can eat the fish part,

You think after seeing that go down n the island,
That fishy genie just might be apt to toss in a second wish for me.
Just to get my ass off his island.

The thing that's so bad about my view on that scenario Ciardelo,
Is I really would rather have the the company in one way, but, I can only thing how bad it would suck
To have a hot ass chick right there, willing to do whatever you want her to do. But there's nothing she can do with the bottom half being a fish.

Can I have some of your drugs?

Philosopher

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 21, 2015, 07:01:11 AM

It is due to quantum improbabilities and string theory.  There is an inverse relationship between the frequency of mermaid sex and the amount of time Art is on the air.   

Kongfish

Yorkshire pud, the S stands for Suck, you got the F correct, & as far as the stand in Wife. could you elaborate on that a bit more? I need to know exactly what were dealing with before I take the proposal to her. And I'll need to see some actual photos of the stand in.

And the white creepy looks alien.
Yes, I will give all the drugs you want, but, you'll need to let me know what areas of the effects you like the most. I twick the amounts depending on what day of the week it is, and what kind of bullshit I am expecting to encounter that day. It helps a lot you hardly ever waste a "good ride" on some asshole you didn't want to talk to anyway.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Kongfish on December 26, 2015, 09:24:59 PM
Yorkshire pud, the S stands for Suck, you got the F correct, & as far as the stand in Wife. could you elaborate on that a bit more? I need to know exactly what were dealing with before I take the proposal to her. And I'll need to see some actual photos of the stand in.

And the white creepy looks alien.
Yes, I will give all the drugs you want, but, you'll need to let me know what areas of the effects you like the most. I twick the amounts depending on what day of the week it is, and what kind of bullshit I am expecting to encounter that day. It helps a lot you hardly ever waste a "good ride" on some asshole you didn't want to talk to anyway.

Do what?

Kongfish

Azzaray,
   I meant to ask if your 18, I don't know if Aliens are sub just to Earths laws or not, so I would feel remiss end if I didn't ask you if you were 18 or not. And does creepy alien years equal Earth years.?                     

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kongfish on December 26, 2015, 09:24:59 PM

Your wife won't fuck and/or go down on you? There's either a hygiene (yours) issue here, or you didn't have a grown ups chat before she went off you. Or she just doesn't fancy you anymore. It happens.

I don't know the relationship you have, but proposing you're replacing her might go two ways; either she takes it badly, or jumps for joy and helps you pack, before calling her lover who is twenty years her junior to come round and give her a damn good seeing to in celebration. Maybe.