• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

JesusJuice

It's all fair. No need to single anyone out. When we murder we all do it for Moloch. It's all the same in the end.

The guest photo has been updated. Please enjoy your show.

Good night.

mikuthing01

Quote from: mikuthing01 on July 28, 2016, 12:37:33 AM
Trump is going to make Anime real desu~

Well at least you'll be busy masturbating to that instead of shitting up this forum.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Empress on July 28, 2016, 12:40:44 AM
Well at least you'll be busy masturbating to that instead of shitting up this forum.

Why not do both de geso?

mikuthing01

Quote from: Empress on July 28, 2016, 12:45:20 AM
If you can't see a demon might sneak up behind you

that does pose a problem, *sigh* de geso

Please Allah. Please let this nation be ruled by Islam, so that I may see all the sick weebs, blue haired lonely 30 something feminists, and hypocritical atheists get what they so richly deserve. Most importantly, let the late 70's/early 80s air-conditioning industry in the south know the full depths of your wrath...and maybe Sandra too. I don't know anymore.  8)

EDIT: Elevate C.Crane, Chaga, and Based Hoagland to your new prophets. Grease be upon his mane.

norland2424

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on July 28, 2016, 12:58:25 AM
Please Allah. Please let this nation be ruled by Islam, so that I may see all the sick weebs, blue haired lonely 30 something feminists, and hypocritical atheists get what they so richly deserve. Most importantly, let the late 70's/early 80s air-conditioning industry in the south know the full depths of your wrath...and maybe Sandra too. I don't know anymore.  8)

EDIT: Elevate C.Crane, Chaga, and Based Hoagland to your new prophets. Grease be upon his mane.

lol

JesusJuice

Well I'm still up. Do I listen to Hoagland or continue with Noory?

JesusJuice

Quote from: norland2424 on July 28, 2016, 01:01:25 AM
hoagland

I don't give a fig about "electronic harassment" and "electromagnetic weapons". I'm going to listen to the history of Reptilians.

norland2424

Quote from: JesusJuice on July 28, 2016, 01:03:57 AM

I don't give a fig about "electronic harassment" and "electromagnetic weapons". I'm going to listen to the history of Reptilians.

hes claiming that someone is using those type of weapons to shut down his show.

Quote from: JesusJuice on July 28, 2016, 01:03:57 AM

What if I told you Hoagie-san *IS* a reptoid with perfect mammal hair, under attack by electromagnetic weapons from the Illuminati?

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on July 28, 2016, 12:58:25 AM

My wrath is more powerful than an 8 nation army (take that Jack White)

JesusJuice

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on July 28, 2016, 01:05:09 AM
What if I told you Hoagie-san *IS* a reptoid with perfect mammal hair, under attack by electromagnetic weapons from the Illuminati?

trostol

Quote from: Empress on July 28, 2016, 01:05:36 AM

no one cares about Jack White and his douchebaggery

Quote from: Empress on July 28, 2016, 01:05:36 AM

When Sandra slides into your DMs:

Dr. MD MD

Hoagie's going deep tonight!  :P

He sounds in good spirits, like he's ready to rip reality a new a-hole.  :D

I'm more inclined to believe your incompetent theory lol. But you did ban Spence so <3