• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: BobGrau on December 27, 2013, 12:10:28 AM
You know it's bad when you can actually hear the diarrhea that is sendas life.

Fixed.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 27, 2013, 02:21:06 AM
I lived in a hotel run by Indians for 3 years back in the 1970s & the smell of curry permeated the place. I don't like to eat or smell the stuff. Sorry.

This was in Bangladesh.  There were a couple or four English dudes who kept getting a lot of attention.  senda helped them through a bit of an argument with the comment of 'Just let it be!'  The 4 dudes gave senda a long look.  Finally, the one who was named after the American gunfighter, said, 'What did you just say, mate?  senda huffed and pushed himself away fm the table and his bowl of Chicken (raw) Tikka Masala and said, 'Let it be!  I gotta go, there's a scifi convention I have to plan where I can cock block dudes whose lives I envy.'' 

Excuse me if I am wrong, but didn't that Abram kid and George Senda discuss in an earlier live broadcast about going to a gun range? Apparently, that young man is legally allowed to own and posses sporting arms. But it is Senda?

I recall Senda saying that he didn't handle guns before, but promises to do a video of them at the shooting range. Wait a minute. Does Senda meet the requirements for doing such? From what I recall from years ago, there's a federal law on the books about any of the following applying to disqualify and make a felony, if convicted, if any such person is in "possession" of firearms, ammunition and even spent rounds if the following apply:

-- Any criminal disqualifying conviction; *including wildlife violations (poaching) while under probation;
-- Involuntary or court-ordered commitment to a mental-health facility, with certain conditions applying even for voluntary commitment;
-- Any currently valid court-ordered restraining order.

From what I recall. And the federal law about possession is strict: Even touching a firearm, handling any and parts used in its structure, any and all ammunition including gun power (smokeless or black) spent rounds or shell casings. If -- and I mean if -- Senda qualifies for any disqualification under federal law, that Abram kid could be charged as a felon accomplice if he provides any such to someone who meets the disqualifications I recall.

I believe I heard about the planned upcoming video from the gun range. OK. That's cool as long as both parties are cool under the law. If not, then posting a video of any possible violation may have ATF working with local law enforcement to "pay a visit" to those who are in such video or videos.

If Senda has nothing to hide, he can do a video of himself at a Wal-Mart or gun shop handing firearms. Then dare post it. Nothing to hide? OK. I think I recall the guy ranting about his "Second-Amendment Right" will not be infringed -- but if he's disqualified under the law through his own actions, he has already surrendered such "rights."

If so, Senda, even if you live in some crime-ridden area and find spent brass on the street -- if you have any disqualifying condition, try picking it up, taking out your cell phone and doing a video on "what you found." What the heck, take it home! Then see what might happen. OK?

paladin1991

In this post fm a few years back, senda talks pussy.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 27, 2013, 03:04:38 PM

My cats are absolutely the least talented cats in America. While they meow, they eat, sleep, shit in my shoes and go out. That's it. Fluffy does climb up on my give me a lap dance and goes to sleep and Fuzzy now purrs the minute I pick her up but that's the extent of their repetoire. If Mickey cat were still alive, if Kathyy hadn't eaten him,  he did carry and play fetch with his mousies endlessly when I threw them to him, but he had issues with attacking buttfucking Fluffy and other cats and I did not like that aspect of his personality.  I'm the only one who fucks pussy around here.  I miss him and loved him dearly in an unnatural manner, but could never get him to stop the aggressive behavior towards the strays and his own littermates who come up here to visit.
Unfortunately, his aggressiveness towards Fluffy has led to Fluffy attacking buttfucking one of the fully grown kittens adults downstairs. Fluffy never attacked BF'd other cats before Mickey started attacking BFing  him.  Kinda like when I was locked up with those black men (not racist, just what they were) in jail.
I did have somewhat of a breakthrough gangbang with the outdoor cats last night.  Isn't that called dogging in England?  I will have to ask pud about that. After trying for 2 years, Mama Cat and kitten # 1 actually let me pet lick them at length last night for the first time. Mama Cat nuzzles everything in sight downstairs my pants. I know those cats would be great pets for someone meals for Kathy if I could just capture them and give them homes roofies. They're very gentle tasty when seasoned with celery salt. Fluffy has now also taken to guarding the doorway when they come up here to eat shit. If I could have 3 wishes one of them would be to be fluent in all animal language while retaining the ability to speak in human language so I could tell him and other cats that the other cats are not either a threat to them nor are they going to replace them nor will I allow Kathy to eat them.  Yes, I would lie to them. I recently read in Cat Fancy that cats have the intelligence of about a 2 year old child, kinda like me, and that their memories are very much short termed, like my actual self awareness, though they can be trained, unlike me, and do remember behavior patterns.  I just hope that when I stroke out, that they don't eat me.

Ooops.  Some it got crossed out.  Mv must have bugged my laptop!

paladin1991

Scenes fm a life.  Sort of. Okay, maybe scenes fm a half life.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 27, 2013, 10:55:51 PM

I've been getting a lot of books to learn about how to do stuff on my Mac but I can't learn shit. some other ones with big pictures  I read or add to my paranormal collection. I can read some books in as little as a half an hour depending on the type.  I like the big squishy ones with the pictures and letters. I steal them fm the toddler downstairs. I have to take my glasses off to do so because right now it causes too much eye strain & gives me headaches to read with them on.

" But there's something else I AM seriously wondering about and literally right now.
I've been physically tired for weeks, dealing with the car, my gf being stressed out, broken glasses and then being sick. At times I get dizzy if I do too much and weak because I'm not getting enough sleep. Do you think that this will get me a 100 percent disability rating?

There IS a point to this story so kindly bear with me even more than usual.

I will admit to being a DIFFERENT kind of Jew. Not that there's anything wrong with that kind of joo. I played Santa on stage and loved it. I was able to, ah, collect all the toys that the kids left unattended. I love the whole things surrounding Christmas and have always firmly believed that not everyone in the world is a jerk, just me, particularly during holidays when you see people so stressed out and the jerks on line as well.

Anyway, I kind of always believed that there really IS  a Santa. I know it makes me to be a nut but with my Dad being Catholic and my learning Latin, at the age of 3,  and my Mother being Jewish jooish and my learning some Hebrew, I came from two different worlds and learned about saints and popes before I learned the shema.

We moved around a lot, because my parents were ashamed of me, and I didn't have many long[/s] term straight friends. Everytime I'd make out with one, we'd move.

My Mother finally told my Dad when I was 11 that I was going to start going to temple and be a bar mitzvah boy. Hebrew still eludes me to this day. I can't remember the different symbols, yet I learned Spanish because some day I would have to deal with them in waiting rooms, with flying colors, some German and even some Japanese.

So ... on Tuesday, I went out to shop. grift. Barnes and Noble were packed and I had gotten a money order returned to me in the mail because a company I wanted to buy a new vaccuum cleaner from on credit returned it to me, the one I have is terrible.So I thought I had put it in my wallet.

Yesterday I looked everywhere for that money order. It was only $30 ( and is not the one from Area 51 Drone, A51D is a cheap bastare....only 30 buxx. but MY money ). It was not in my wallet, not on my Mac table, and nowhere on any of the other tables in my living room. Believe me I looked everywhere.

So I resigned myself to having to call the company and tell them I lost it.  Because I am stoopid. I can't find the receipt for it either. I do have the money order # because the company put it in their letter.

*yada, yada, yada*

" I wish Santa would send someone to help me clean up this place. Kathy Samsquatch couldn't come by today because the game warden was around, and I can't clean up much because I can't see very well one lazy fuck. "

The $30 was going to go into my glasses fund which I will order Tuesday (finally ! ) with a trip to Costco, Coastal wants too much.

I finished the book and got up to go into the kitchen to check on the water that was boiling for my egg noodles for the chicken soup I made last night and there on top of the brick folded up was my money order. It had NOT been there when I went out to get my mail at 430 pm.  I think the catz are fucking with me.

Now I'm really wondering.

Is there really a Santa Claus ?

Skeptics would say no but I am now more sure than ever that there is.

Of course, the next question is if he's secretly Jewish circumsized but that's for another time. "

Fucking MV and his malware.

Jesus, two and a half minutes of silence including pictures of himself. What the hell are the pictures of himself all about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7yvpLv9VBA

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 06, 2017, 03:20:53 AM
Jesus, two and a half minutes of silence including pictures of himself. What the hell are the pictures of himself all about?

That's our Georges. Senda and Noory. As Noory dares says about anyone who critics his deceptions, lies or sees through his "truth and light" act," there are "haters" out there who "all closet together. Because that is what they do."

Agreed. But not how Noory thinks I perceive it. Fakes "closet together" like the "close friends" Senda and Noory, and Noory's "snake-oil" con artists that appear on the program to make fake "news" programs that are nothing but paid infomercials that deceive, cheat and could possibly harm the fools who fall for it. 

Like you-know-who. Such "closet together," quoting Noory himself. That they do.

By the way, did anyone else see the clutter of seemingly Christmas decorations affixed by the score to Senda's apparent front door in that "NO LIVE VIDEO CAST. ABRAM A NO SHOW IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE." video? Who in the heck takes all his or her seasonal Christmas decorations and decides that attaching them in bulk to a entrance and exit way used all the time the rest of the year is a good idea? What in the world? 

Lilith

For myself, its a new Senda Era...The worst of George Senda Era IMO.  Lazy videos most of which are not even his own imaging, ideas and news, and like WhiteCrow says, If George promises a show, it's his responsibility to make sure the Show Must Go On, but to blame it on Abram is lower than I would expect from even George.

I'm glad you posted this Rally.  I watched it, and realized what a wonderful thing it is that I havent wasted my time watching Senda videos this week.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on September 06, 2017, 03:37:02 AM
For myself, its a new Senda Era...The worst of George Senda Era IMO.

OK. I want you to understand what you're saying. Worse than when he wrapped the Terrible Towel around his head while muttering about Art Bell and having a nervous breakdown? Worse than his news reports given while lying in bed, nude, and the camera at 45 degrees?

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 06, 2017, 03:46:29 AM
OK. I want you to understand what you're saying. Worse than when he wrapped the Terrible Towel around his head while muttering about Art Bell and having a nervous breakdown? Worse than his news reports given while lying in bed, nude, and the camera at 45 degrees?

Those were some of the "Best Of" IMO.  They made me LMAO.

George doesn't make me laugh anymore.  He's just a bitter, lazy, boring old man right now.

Lilith

Quote from: brig on September 06, 2017, 04:30:46 AM
Those were some of the "Best Of" IMO.  They made me LMAO.

George doesn't make me laugh anymore.  He's just a bitter, lazy, boring old man right now.

I forgot to include cowardly.

Quote from: bateman on September 05, 2017, 09:23:15 PM
The Master has been schlonged yet again, and here you are victim shaming.
wait, I missed something...
is George in the county jail again with 5 BLACK MEN ?
well, unless the county lockup provides LIVE YouTube access, I believe he has a valid excuse

At 2:10 I count 5 chins. How many can you count?

Lilith

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 06, 2017, 07:30:28 AM
At 2:10 I count 5 chins. How many can you count?

Oh, man, yes.  One of them looks like a moob chin.

Quote from: brig on September 06, 2017, 07:33:41 AM
Oh, man, yes.  One of them looks like a moob chin.
LOL
moob chin ?  (a new term created...with my spell check, it only took 8 attempts to type !..is it possible to contact someone at spellcheck about this ?)
all kidding aside...
I am truly frightened for Falkie !
damn, he lives on the west coast and what if..
North Korea launched one of those EMP things and his Alien Head lamp along with his 9 Box Fans go out ?
yea, you say Falkie won't starve, as we all know THE FAT FUCK can last 357 days WITH NO FOOD and there is a creek by the Hacienda...
BUT the lack of his trusty Alien Head lamp and 9 Box Fans..
that might just do him in...

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 06, 2017, 07:43:42 AM
LOL
moob chin ?  (a new term created...with my spell check, it only took 8 attempts to type !..is it possible to contact someone at spellcheck about this ?)
all kidding aside...
North Korea launched one of those EMP things and his Alien Head lamp along with his 9 Box Fans go out ?
yea, you say Falkie won't starve, as we all know THE FAT FUCK can last 357 days WITH NO FOOD and there is a creek by the Hacienda...

I think it could be a good thing.  It might increase the value of the alien heads that you and I each acquired.

a serious question for George...
IF an EMP attack did occur and "Alien Head light and Box Fans stopped"
would George "share" his immense food storage fat pad (George HAS BEEN PREPPING BY GETTING MORBIDLY OBESE) with his kitties ?
or....would he be forced to sleep with "one eye open" ?

Quote from: brig on September 06, 2017, 07:46:35 AM
I think it could be a good thing.  It might increase the value of the alien heads that you and I each acquired.
LOL !
yes, my "George Senda approved" Alien Head sits proudly...
well, errrr...sort of, in my ahh ..
now, damnit...where did I put it ?
(I know it is here somewhere...)

Quote from: brig on September 06, 2017, 07:46:35 AM
I did notice a "Falkie" signed Chinese "knockoff" on eBay starting at $239 recently

seller was liste as "The Obese One"...out of Martinez ?
as snorry says...there are no such things as coincidences or something like that

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 06, 2017, 07:43:42 AM
LOL
all kidding aside...

Good point. If the fat kid in NK had a ICBM launched at SF it would take out Martinez pretty much instantly (of course Sac would have a bad 1000 years two seconds later, but I digress) and his frozen chickens would thaw, well evaporate and be edible, NOT a Senda diet. How will he cope?

3OctaveFart

Quote from: brig on September 06, 2017, 03:37:02 AM
For myself, its a new Senda Era...The worst of George Senda Era IMO.  Lazy videos most of which are not even his own imaging, ideas and news, and like WhiteCrow says, If George promises a show, it's his responsibility to make sure the Show Must Go On, but to blame it on Abram is lower than I would expect from even George.

I'm glad you posted this Rally.  I watched it, and realized what a wonderful thing it is that I havent wasted my time watching Senda videos this week.
They are awful. The newscasts might even be worse than the shopping inventories.

He has to realize there is no entertainment value to what he is doing, entertainment being one of his self-stated missions. Or he just doesn't care anymore.

DIRECT FROM 4CHAN....
someone contacted the Martinez Safeway to report a stolen (or perhaps found "downstairs") shopping cart at the Martinez Hacienda...parked outside of "unit 958"....
management immediately recognized the address as that of Casa Senda and said thank you..
...this "concerned citizen" then supposedly asked if a Mr. Abram was available, was transferred to checkout bagger #3 they then spoke briefly with Mr. Abram...
their discussion was not disclosed...

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 06, 2017, 08:16:26 AM

DIRECT FROM 4CHAN....
someone contacted the Martinez Safeway to report a stolen (or perhaps found "downstairs") shopping cart at the Martinez Hacienda...parked outside of "unit 958"....
management immediately recognized the address as that of Casa Senda and said thank you..
...this "concerned citizen" then supposedly asked if a Mr. Abram was available, was transferred to checkout bagger #3 they then spoke briefly with Mr. Abram...

Great find Happy! 

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 06, 2017, 08:16:26 AM

DIRECT FROM 4CHAN....

Citizen investigators...I like it.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 06, 2017, 03:46:29 AM
I guess I missed that (thank God)...
the angle of 45 degrees has me stumped...
was 0 degrees, the starting point, positioned such that 45 degrees provided an unobstructed full frontal view "under the fat pad" of the....
"twitchie thingy"...
(as you did mention NUDE..)

and....was it twitching ?
somewhat ?
a little ?
sporadically ?
FUL BLOWN twitching, and hooked up and powering a generator for the Bay Area supplying..say 24 % of their power requirements ?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 06, 2017, 08:33:07 AM
I guess I missed that (thank God)...
the angle of 45 degrees has me stumped...
was 0 degrees, the starting point, positioned such that 45 degrees provided an unobstructed full frontal view "under the fat pad" of the....
"twitchie thingy"...
(as you did mention NUDE..)

and....was it twitching ?
somewhat ?
a little ?
sporadically ?
FUL BLOWN twitching, and hooked up and powering a generator for the Bay Area supplying..say 24 % of their power requirements ?
perhaps George can discuss upon his return to "his thread"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 06, 2017, 08:39:54 AM
perhaps George can discuss upon his return to "his thread"

You speculate that with your sensitive stomach? Are you certain?