• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 01, 2017, 11:49:37 AM
Why? Do I have any incentive what-so-ever to make you pleased?

You're babbling and not making sense. Time for your meds?  ???

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2017, 11:50:42 AM
You're babbling and not making sense. Time for your meds?  ???

My logic is sound and plainly accurate.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 01, 2017, 11:51:25 AM
My logic is sound and plainly accurate.

All schizophrenics think that, silly boy.  :D

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 01, 2017, 11:42:05 AM
It should be re-titled: Indictments so far and what it means, so far. There will be others, there may even be more added to Manafort and Gates. Mueller obviously is taking it seriously as they had to give up their passports. I wonder what Papodopulas found out for Mueller? Trump said he was a great guy, and as we know, Trump is a tremendous (his words) judge of character.  ::)

A hope Mueller brought a bag as Manafort had 3 passports and registered his phone under a fake name

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2017, 11:52:00 AM
All schizophrenics think that, silly boy.  :D

I wouldn't know. I haven't studied them. Why did you feel compelled to? Also, in an effort to cheer you up, my avatar makes yours look highly humorous. TV cop on top/Nazi SS on bottom. That's pretty funny don't you think?  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 01, 2017, 11:55:02 AM
I wouldn't know. I haven't studied them. Why did you feel compelled to? Also, in an effort to cheer you up, my avatar makes yours look highly humorous. TV cop on top/Nazi SS on bottom. That's pretty funny don't you think?  :D

No.

Yorkshire pud

Hey kids; You'll never guess who else Ole Donny is blaming for his current predicament. Apparently he's been venting to Bannon about who he's blaming...Clue: Bannon really doesn't like this person. Clue two: His dad did time..

Step forward.....

Its one of these two.  ;D

TigerLily

Quote from: Swishypants on November 01, 2017, 10:08:35 AM
You think that you are a real Witch. You are insane.

You love Donald Trump. He is insane. Ergo, by association ...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on November 01, 2017, 12:39:31 PM
You love Donald Trump. He is insane. Ergo, by association ...

Who isn't insane to you?  ::)

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Swishypants on November 01, 2017, 11:55:02 AM

His previous avatar (Adam from Northern Exposure - the creepy pedophile who lived alone in the forest with the furry woodland creatures) was even funnier.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 01, 2017, 03:26:33 PM
His previous avatar (Adam from Northern Exposure - the creepy pedophile who lived alone in the forest with the furry woodland creatures) was even funnier.

Again, nothing about Trump?!  ???

BTW, Adam had a wife. Her name was Eve, faggot.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2017, 03:28:16 PM
Again, nothing about Trump?!  ???

BTW, Adam had a wife. Her name was Eve, faggot.  ::)

So?

136 or 142

Donald Trump called the justice system a 'laughingstock.'

I couldn't agree with him more.

Everybody with a brain knows that Trump colluded with Russia which is an enemy nation of the U.S.  This is treason.  The penalty for treason is death.  There is no need for further investigation or for a trial as that is how a 'laughingstock' justice system operates.  Donald Trump should be given a lethal injection immediately.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 01, 2017, 04:30:41 PM
Donald Trump called the justice system a 'laughingstock.'

I couldn't agree with him more.

Everybody without a brain knows believes that Trump colluded with Russia which is an enemy nation of the U.S.  This is treason.  The penalty for treason is death.  There is no need for further investigation or for a trial.  Donald Trump should be given a lethal injection immediately.

FIFY  ;)

We'll do him right after you. Promise.  :D

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2017, 04:32:53 PM
FIFY  ;)

We'll do him right after you. Promise.  :D

You just provide more evidence of my point that those with a brain know that Trump colluded with Russia.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 01, 2017, 04:34:37 PM
You just provide more evidence of my point that those with a brain know that Trump colluded with Russia.

You're no better than a cult member. Totally brainwashed.   ;D

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2017, 04:37:06 PM
You're no better than a cult member. Totally brainwashed.   ;D

Well, the Trump cult is tremendous.  Best cult ever.  Believe me, believe me.

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 01, 2017, 04:50:23 PM
Well, the Trump cult is tremendous.  Best cult ever.  Believe me, believe me.

I fear this one. You're on your own MD.

Gd5150

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 01, 2017, 04:34:37 PM
You just provide more evidence of my point that those with without a brain know think that Trump colluded with Russia.

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on November 01, 2017, 04:52:04 PM
I fear this one. You're on your own MD.

Conservatives like to pretend they're tough alpha males, but in reality, they fear just about everything and are always in need of protection.  A more pathetic collection of cowards you could not come across.

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 01, 2017, 04:55:13 PM
Conservatives like to pretend they're tough alpha males, but in reality, they fear just about everything and are always in need of protection.  A more pathetic collection of cowards you could not come across.

Ok.

Gd5150

Dr. MD MD

Spoken like a real Cancuck faggot.  ;D

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2017, 05:48:16 PM
Spoken like a real Cancuck faggot.  ;D

Thanks for the moronsplaining.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 23, 2017, 02:35:07 PM
I got to admit that the man who shot President Kennedy, Lee Oswald, I don't know exactly where â€" what he thought he was doing, but I got to admit honestly that I too â€" I saw some of myself in him. I don't think it would have gone â€" I don't think it could go that far. But I got to stand up and say I saw things that he felt, in me â€" not to go that far and shoot.

Since Trump is guilty of treason, the justice system is broken, and the rest of us are cowards, why don't go do what needs to be done.  He can be found at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW in Washington DC.  Godspeed.