• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

can i volunteer to be put on a no fly list for about a month?   >:(

albrecht

This guy might be a Bellgabber, maybe that poster who thinks he is a non-human animal?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2318573/bizarre-moment-forest-phototrap-snaps-a-naked-man-high-on-lsd-who-thinks-he-is-a-tiger/

"He explained how he believed he had become a Siberian tiger once the drug kicked in, which is when his “true personality woke up”.

Once the transition was complete, he “picked up a scent” and felt compelled to follow it on all-fours, he told cops.

After mapping out his journey, cops realised the 21-year-old had travelled 25 kilometres (15.5miles) through forest which marks the Czech-Polish border in this way."

akwilly

Quote from: albrecht on December 03, 2016, 01:08:27 PM
This guy might be a Bellgabber, maybe that poster who thinks he is a non-human animal?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2318573/bizarre-moment-forest-phototrap-snaps-a-naked-man-high-on-lsd-who-thinks-he-is-a-tiger/

"He explained how he believed he had become a Siberian tiger once the drug kicked in, which is when his “true personality woke up”.

Once the transition was complete, he “picked up a scent” and felt compelled to follow it on all-fours, he told cops.

After mapping out his journey, cops realised the 21-year-old had travelled 25 kilometres (15.5miles) through forest which marks the Czech-Polish border in this way."
the photos are freakin hilarious!

whoozit

I'm glad I found BellGab.  It gives me the serial killer experience without the mess and threat of prison.

Nobody

Quote from: whoozit on December 05, 2016, 09:27:30 AM
I'm glad I found BellGab.  It gives me the serial killer experience without the mess and threat of prison.

The part of the TOS where it says that anyone who displeases the site owner will likely end up in a car boot somewhere was a bit of a giveaway.

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on December 05, 2016, 09:27:30 AM
Plus, you get to learn even more about all sorts of perversions without the threat of actually experiencing them.  I hope.  Praise Bobo.

Cool Pate  -   gotta like Leave it to Beaver

One of my Faves - where Wally gets mixed up with the 'wrong kind of girl'.  180 from Mary Ellen Rogers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPXuWuvw9P0

Damn, it is slow on this forum since the election.  I think we need a new focus.

Watched some daytime TV this morning for the first time in years.

Commercials are still horrific - Prescription drugs, slimy attorneys, educational  and financial outfits.

and Wow.  Rachael Ray has swelled up like a toad................

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 08, 2016, 11:28:05 AM
Watched some daytime TV this morning for the first time in years.

Commercials are still horrific - Prescription drugs, slimy attorneys, educational  and financial outfits.

and Wow.  Rachael Ray has swelled up like a toad................
Never trust a skinny cook. ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: /dev/null on December 08, 2016, 11:30:18 AM
Never trust a skinny cook. ;)
Don't think I'll ever have that problem.  Heh, heh. ;D

Uncle Duke

Quote from: StarrMountain® (Vanguard Member Since 2010) on December 08, 2016, 11:35:59 AM
Don't think I'll ever have that problem.  Heh, heh. ;D

Say Starr--

None of my business, but the thought occurred to me looking at your latest avatar that outfit might not offered much protection against the cold temperatures and direct exposure to snow one would expect in polar regions.  Have you considered a parka and some leg warmers?

Yorkshire pud

MV!!! The icons, you changed the icons!!! Emergency GC.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 08, 2016, 10:54:36 AM
Damn, it is slow on this forum since the election.  I think we need a new focus.
We can start with this guy.

http://www.wfaa.com/mb/news/crime/sources-judge-reinhold-arrested-at-dallas-love-field/366476199

Hmmmm, for some reason, this comes to mind.

pate

Quotein fag't .. shall re

OMN!  spelt Oh...

TigerLily

If cats had thumbs they would rule the world

akwilly

Quote from: TigerLily on December 09, 2016, 01:42:00 AM

If cats had thumbs they would rule the world
naw the lazy bastards would just hitchhike more often

starrmtn001

Quote from: akwilly on December 09, 2016, 02:18:51 AM
naw the lazy bastards would just hitchhike more often
Not so fast, Akky.  Cats are already computer savvy.  It's an easy step to i technology.  They are already researching methods of feline thumbectomy.  It's only a matter of time. 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain® (Vanguard Member Since 2010) on December 09, 2016, 03:01:44 AM
Not so fast, Akky.  Cats are already computer savvy.  It's an easy step to i technology.  They are already researching methods of feline thumbectomy.  It's only a matter of time. 8)

You may be onto something here. We must prevent them from evolving opposable thumbs..at all costs!  :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la6vK6hI7rM