• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BUYING BellGab. YES I'm seriously considering...

Started by CozyRozie, June 22, 2017, 10:41:18 PM

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on July 07, 2017, 03:16:30 AM
both of them are, mikuthing01
..confirmed..[but I'm not disclosing how]

mikuyhing01 is very experienced in setting up multi multi accounts with different profiles,

--bit of background--

http://bellgab.com/radio-and-podcasts/the-gabcast-(a-podcast-about-bellgab)/new/#top

CozyRozie

"I am German/Norwegian/Polish/Irish(potato ni***r)/Native American"

...any stupid Polacks jokes that you can tell us

CozyRozie

I know stupid Polack joke.. :)

"...what do you call stupid Bellgabber - a Polack"

CozyRozie

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰01 on September 25, 2016, 07:55:30 PM
I plan on updating this since im a local and i was in Champaign yesterday but so far no description. There were two separate shootings in different places but it wouldn't be the first time this happened in Champaign the dindu's are turning it into Chicago it wasn't like this 10 years ago.

Dindu's broke into a farm supply store a few years ago and stole 24 guns then went on crime sprees across the city. Luckily they tend to stay in their containment areas and shoot each other over their monkey business but once in a while it does spill into the melanin deficient areas of town.

http://www.news-gazette.com/news/local/2014-02-14/7-24-stolen-handguns-have-surfaced-c-u-crimes.html

When will you be in Champaign,Illinois next time ??
Shouldn't be difficult to spot a white boi driving one of his Jeeps with stupid Polack's look on his face........
maybe even having some Mexican ornaments or stickers in it/on it or a sticker of a Gadsden flag or similar "things" inside or on the Jeep....... ;)

CozyRozie

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰01 on January 31, 2016, 01:53:22 PM
>bigot

My wife is Hispanic we don't have money or the health to have kids so we practice our own form of eugenics without the need for abortion (birth control). The majority of blacks are just to stupid to care how bad decisions will effect their lives that's why there are so many fatherless children in the black community, it's fine though blame whitie you racist.

My wife's family also agree with the Trump wall so i guess that means they are racist but i guess living in the valley will do that to you. Also they don't like blacks either...

Hey you mikuthing01 you stupid Polack,..why don't you have kids, what? you have dead sperm? -or your wife has dry womb? -or both??... :)
God said this stupid Polack will have no offspring. No more stupid Polacks allowed to be born on this Earth... :P

luicfer6G6

Quote from: th'ONE on July 07, 2017, 08:04:56 PM
Hey you mikuthing01 you stupid Polack,..why don't you have kids, what? you have dead sperm? -or your wife has dry womb? -or both??... :)
God said this stupid Polack will have no offspring. No more stupid Polacks allowed to be born on this Earth... :P

I am your father  ;D

CozyRozie

Hi, Things Might Change Soon Here.

-futureMV

This place is getting way to far out there for my taste. I feel some won't want to associate with this mess.

CozyRozie

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on July 09, 2017, 11:00:31 PM
This place is getting way to far out there for my taste. I feel some won't want to associate with this mess.

Be brave and be specific.
By being cryptic you will not make your point at all.
Name the things that irritate you.
Others might follow ...after your example.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on July 09, 2017, 11:00:31 PM

after almost a decade, this is the first time a comment along these lines has been posted.

just kidding.  it's not.

CozyRozie

*** I think I might be gaining upper hand here..ha ha

Missouri reverses minimum wage from $10 an hour to $7.50
Published time: 6 Jul, 2017 20:00
https://www.rt.com/usa/395510-missouri-reverses-minimum-wage/

*Bucking the trend of other states to raise minimum wages to $15 an hour,
Missouri’s Republican Governor allowed a bill to pass into law that blocks cities and municipalities from setting their own minimum wage to keep it at the statewide standard of $7.50 an hour.
The bill will affect those minimum wage workers in St. Louis who are currently making $10 an hour after winning a two-year legal fight against business groups
who challenged a 2015 city ordinance authorizing an increase.
Under that city law, the wage was set to rise again in January to $11 an hour, then increase annually with inflation.

“It will kill jobs,” Missouri Governor Eric Greitens said of the increase, according to the St. Louis Dispatch.
“And despite what you hear from liberals, it will take money out of people’s pockets.”

It’s unclear whether many businesses as of August 28 will seek to reduce pay to employees who have recently received increases.
Democrats in the state have pushed for a minimum wage increase but there was no interest by the GOP-led legislature.
The next step could be putting a statewide minimum wage increase on the ballot through a citizen referendum.

In March, Iowa's Republican governor Terry Brandstad, roll backed minimum wage increases which were proposed by five counties to keep them from climbing to $8.20 from $7.25.

/...more info in the link/

../ The moment MV's wages will get reduced from $10 to $7.50 I can make my move with an offer to buy BG (including with your IP addresses, Lol), he will be desperate, ;) 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: futureMV on July 10, 2017, 02:58:48 AM
../ The moment MV's wages will get reduced from $10 to $7.50 I can make my move with an offer to buy BG (including with your IP addresses, Lol), he will be desperate, ;)

i'm immune to this.  i make muh money recycling "pop" cans.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Σ> on July 10, 2017, 10:03:01 AM
i'm immune to this.  i make muh money recycling "pop" cans.

Lol,
is that what you use to drum on ?. haha

Talking about drumming,..seriously.. is there a chance as per request in GabCast thread to hear it ?.. {so we can make fun of it ;)},

Quote from: futureMV on July 06, 2017, 03:04:17 PM
*** REQUEST att. to:MV ***

Also we need to listen to solid solo drumming session performed by MV, but long session like 10 minutes long,
or at least as long as average song, let's say 3:45 minutes long.

I would love to listen to MV drumming away a song, maybe even singing (..he has good pipes just by listening to his voice on GabCasts) a tripping out freaking out MV expressing himself singing in Biblical Psalms like narrative his story, (touching up of course about his thoughts about BellGab)
MV drumming-drumming-drumming ...like a maniac! he he. LOL  :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

Quote from: futureMV on July 10, 2017, 08:40:07 PM
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT.

So what's job one?   Rebuilding of Falkie's Fortress?  Mass bannings?

Dyna-X

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 10, 2017, 09:05:26 PM
So what's job one?   Rebuilding of Falkie's Fortress?  Mass bannings?
That and building a firewall to keep the Antifas out.

CozyRozie

ha ha ha....  :) :) :)
JesusJuice,
keep posting your low life filth,
increase the IQ of THIS FORUM, ..MAKE IT MORE VISUALLY PLEASANT FOR ALL MEMBERS to view WITH YOUR FILTH, ...LOL

It doesn't affect me but it affects everybody here who is visiting this forum. Go ahead JesusJuice kill THIS FORUM with your vile filth... ha ha hahaha :) :) :)
You have lot's of fans here JesusJuice, they are silently supporting your efforts ...Lol, haha ha ha  !!!

CozyRozie

Quote from: MikuJuice03 on July 10, 2017, 10:00:03 PM

wtf  :o

That's a boy,..great job JesusJuice aka MikuJuice03 -- kill this Forum -- kill this fucker , haha ha ha :) :)
That's your goal FROM LONG TIME AGO - you hate white people you little Mexican queen, you hate President TRUMP -- YOU HATE THIS FORUM -- KILL IT BOI ..ha hahaha  :)

CozyRozie

Somebody is on the roll tonight, projecting ,lol
Making BellGab greater ..before he goes for the ..kill.  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Spread you manure all over queen boi.
Raise the IQ level of this place..., boi

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on July 11, 2017, 12:05:37 AM

...one thing I learned from all this is that is possible (and is OK, and is allowed to do it) to change-to doctor other posters posts.Good to know ;)

CozyRozie

Talked today to my (((lawyer))) and (((accountant))) - they are working on financial evaluation of this precious *jewel
to advise me before I make my offer to MV to buy his "creation" ..and will probably for sure I think drop Art Bells name from it.
He will die soon anyways, we need name that will be immortal ;) ~ 8)