• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on September 14, 2016, 08:44:58 AM
http://www.theyfly.com/about-michael-horn-0

I guess that's the answer; You don't do anything but peddle bullshit. Finished one of the manuals today Mickey, just need the contents page then have it tested. You know what that means don't you Mickey? Presenting it to someone independent who will take and follow the procedure and flag up the errors and/or ambiguities for correction and  clarification,  or pass it as fit for use and then printed and published as the authoritive article; oh, hang on, you don't. You just link to your bullshit without any consideration you're wrong,  critique or just out and out bullshit.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 14, 2016, 10:58:08 AM
I guess that's the answer; You don't do anything but peddle bullshit. Finished one of the manuals today Mickey, just need the contents page then have it tested. You know what that means don't you Mickey? Presenting it to someone independent who will take and follow the procedure and flag up the errors and/or ambiguities for correction and  clarification,  or pass it as fit for use and then printed and published as the authoritive article; oh, hang on, you don't. You just link to your bullshit without any consideration you're wrong,  critique or just out and out bullshit.

We're not too smugly pleased with ourselves at all this morning, are we?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on September 14, 2016, 11:09:31 AM
We're not too smugly pleased with ourselves at all this morning, are we?

I wasn't this morning, that is true; however, as we're in the proper time zone and its early evening here, I'm smug with a capital 'I'm a technical manual god'.

Sadly I haven't covered the finer machinations of inter stellar travel or the rudimentary operations of the space ships that do it. Nor have I written an operators manual for ray guns covered in silver foil; Yes yes; simply because they're fantasies of a one armed Swiss story teller, is no excuse.

onan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 14, 2016, 05:18:39 AM
Naaa. I'm practical. I run a department. I'm currently writing up two comprehensive procedure manuals for two pieces of machinery complete with photos I've taken (part of my extensive skill set Mickey); What exactly do you do other than peddle bullshit?

I tried peddling bullshit, but the supply has always been greater than the demand.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 14, 2016, 11:17:31 AM

I wasn't this morning, that is true; however, as we're in the proper time zone and its early evening here, I'm smug with a capital 'I'm a technical manual god'.

You do realize that tech manual writers are almost universally reviled by the users of their products, don't you? However, if you want take overweening pride in your latest compendium of convoluted, barely comprehensible jumble of vague instructions, it's no hair off my back.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on September 14, 2016, 11:32:34 AM
You do realize that tech manual writers are almost universally reviled by the users of their products, don't you?

Yes; so who better than someone who shares that scorn to do it properly from the point of view of someone who was self taught to use said machinery, rather than someone who has never seen it? Because of my modest brilliance, those who go before me will look at the author's name and whisper it in reverential awe. Truly; you'd share their awe if you read it. 

However, if you want take overweening pride in your latest compendium of convoluted, barely comprehensible jumble of vague instructions, it's no hair off my back.

I'm almost nearly hurt by your dismissal; Mickey still loves me.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 14, 2016, 12:30:41 PM
Yes; so who better than someone who shares that scorn to do it properly from the point of view of someone who was self taught to use said machinery, rather than someone who has never seen it?

That's what they all believe, luv.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on September 14, 2016, 12:34:18 PM
That's what they all believe, luv.

Okay; if I post a link to my website, will that do? I've studied it closely and have no doubt that its all true and beyond reproach.

www.imsodamngood_me_i_am.com

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 14, 2016, 12:30:41 PM
Yes; so who better than someone who shares that scorn to do it properly from the point of view of someone who was self taught to use said machinery, rather than someone who has never seen it? Because of my modest brilliance, those who go before me will look at the author's name and whisper it in reverential awe. Truly; you'd share their awe if you read it. 

Yeah, I've seen your work.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on September 14, 2016, 12:59:44 PM
Yeah, I've seen your work.

That was a prototype sex toy. It never made market and not really surprising as the marketing manager thought having production moved to China would improve the profit margin. But they translated his instructions wrong and the abortion you've dug up was the result. I wasn't responsible.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 14, 2016, 01:12:00 PM
That was a prototype sex toy. It never made market and not really surprising as the marketing manager thought having production moved to China would improve the profit margin. But they translated his instructions wrong and the abortion you've dug up was the result. I wasn't responsible.

I suppose you're going to claim credit for inventing the Monkey Rocker then instead of just riding one every day for hours at a time.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on September 14, 2016, 01:34:58 PM
I suppose you're going to claim credit for inventing the Monkey Rocker then instead of just riding one every day for hours at a time.

You're nearly as bad as Senda for giving out your personal information too readily. I have advised you not to before. It will be used against you by the unscrupilous.

Yeah, I did design it; Slack Alice who (at the time) worked in the sales office volunteered to prototype test it. The production supervisor Dave 'Studs' Ramrod, was the 'model' for the appendage. I volunteered to model, but the office were unanimous that the women using it wanted to enjoy themselves, not have their lungs pushed up their windpipe. 

pate

I am intrigued by this Hornterview phenomenon, I saw some simply awesome movie that was among the many, many, many awesome movies & television shows (some Anglisher and/or Canadian) that come free with my Amazon Prime free shipping service.  I use them primarily as sleep aids, a sort of white noise that gently bores me to sleep.

I may have seen a Hornterview as I seem to recall the name Billy Meier being uttered in one of these TV shows/movies, it awakened me from my uncomfortable slumber in the La-Z-Boy, caused me to laugh for a moment, then I pressed the "off" button to the TV and moved to my bed in a zombie-like stupor to get some real sleep.

I think I later had a bizarre dream about aliens, CONNEX shipping containers, my dog getting out of the yard, a sexy lady and my ability to play Tetris with real-life objects.

True story.

I think this trailer might be the movie in question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lzGLAZ7890

I was okay with all of this until I stopped by this thread and read about the Hornterview phenomenon.  Now I am a bit disturbed and contemplating some regressive hypnotherapy to find out if I was inappropriately touched in the head or butt.

I need professional help.  Please PM me with any professional regressive hypnotist referrals you may have.  Thanks in advance!

pate

Quote from: MichaelHorn on September 04, 2016, 12:14:25 PM...tldr...
How they react to such observations will also be…predictable.

:)

Cutesy, courtesy?  Q-wot sey-yew as too this monarchial bid'Nessie?

macavay

This guy is a complete fraud I saw documentary about how he invited some UFO investigators over and he ended up feeding them dinner and he served them dinner on a plate and also gave them a bowl of soup and they were from the same set of bowls and plates that he used to make one of his UFOs and the investigators ate his food and then Billy went to go use the bathroom so they stacked their plates in the shape of the UFO 1 plate face down on top of the other with the bowl on top of the top plate took a photo of it wrote fuck you hoaxer on the placemat and left before he got out of the bathroom

macavay

And then there was another time where some other UFO investigators are over and they notice that one of the UFOs was clearly made out of exactly the same type of trash can lid that he used

So not only is this guy a hoaxer but he's a lazy dumbass hoaxer

macavay

And he has this whole team of people around him who just profit off of his bullshit and go after an attack anyone who tries to expose him.. he had photos of what he claimed to be aliens or something and it was just a photo of some people who had been singing on a television show so the guy literally took a photograph of the television screen

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Macavay on September 23, 2016, 08:29:13 AM
And he has this whole team of people around him who just profit off of his bullshit and go after an attack anyone who tries to expose him.. he had photos of what he claimed to be aliens or something and it was just a photo of some people who had been singing on a television show so the guy literally took a photograph of the television screen

Hmmm; you're new here aren't you?

MichaelHorn

The Hope of Tomorrow

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=4073

Those who truly care about people and life will appreciate Natalie-Marie's efforts and those of other young people like her

MH is a Liar

From the Horn's link:

QuoteWith the strange, unprecedented technical difficulties we both wondered if “somebody” didn’t want this interview to reach her rather large, young audience.

Wow. Me oh My.

I have heard you say on occasion that you are not a conspiracy theorist.  You.  Not a conspiracy theorist.  The person who claims MUFON and like groups, Michael Moore and prominent journalists, Michio Kaku and Neil Degrasse Tyson, all refuse to discuss Meier for fear of ridicule/loosing their jobs...

You literally think the whole world - and several additional worlds - are out to suppress your message.  You. The non-conspiracy theorist.

I don't know, perhaps you are on to something.  So, the technical difficulties your young new friend had...which in fact were easily remedied ... for the benefit of her 4,000 strong audience...yeah, who knows, seems like something that nefarious "they" would occupy themselves with (and then ultimately fail at?).  Wait, so they just wanted to make this poor girl have another hours worth of work or something?  This was the nature of the scheming of the "them"?   Very curious.   Interesting that "they" would act (ineffectually) in this instance, and yet leave you and your galactically important message unmolested during your numerous coast to coast appearances which reach, what, a million plus people...?

The Lord... The aliens... The MIB... Horn's mind works in mysterious ways...

MichaelHorn

Isn’t it delightful and interesting that a…16-year-old girl has the intelligence and integrity to delve into the Meier case? And she does so using her REAL name, publicly, unlike the namely-pamby, effete, spineless, cowardly wannabes and losers who can’t find their butts with both of their (presumably own) hands.

It may actually be unfair and heartless of me to post the positive progress being made - against all odds - since it only riles up and brings out the worst in people on these kinds of forums. But it still may reach one sour, defeated loser and give him just the incentive he needs to do what…16-year-olds are already doing.

Have a nice day.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MichaelHorn on September 26, 2016, 12:48:58 PM
Isn’t it delightful and interesting that a…16-year-old girl has the intelligence and integrity to delve into the Meier case? And she does so using her REAL name, publicly, unlike the namely-pamby, effete, spineless, cowardly wannabes and losers who can’t find their butts with both of their (presumably own) hands.

It may actually be unfair and heartless of me to post the positive progress being made - against all odds - since it only riles up and brings out the worst in people on these kinds of forums. But it still may reach one sour, defeated loser and give him just the incentive he needs to do what…16-year-olds are already doing.

Have a nice day.

16 year old girls are also joining ISIS.

Catsmile

Have a nice day.

I've looked into the Billy quagMeier case before the internet was a thing, in real life, using my real name and identity. During my real life investigation, at a single digit age... I could tell it was Christmas ornaments glued to a trashcan lid and painted silver or gold, using forced perspective photography. I've always thought of it as a cool story, bro... That is until you showed up.

Now it gives me all kinds of douche chills. The Meier-Horn story seems to be projecting a major cult vibe that is into Hebephilia, Ephebophilia, and god knows what other kinds Chronophilia creepiness; that is in real life of course. On the Cyber-tubes you are just one more Casio, Falkie, LULZ factory. Keep up the lulz, bro.

There is little doubt in my mind why you are delighted and interested that a... 16-year-old girl is using her real identity checking out the quagMeier case. Thats just my real life opinion on how I see things as they stand with Meier-Horn. 

Yorkshire pud

Have a nice day.

She turned you down I hope when you suggested taking her to see some new born puppies. You're a pervert as well as a cult leader. You had better be very careful from now on Mr Horn; you never know what might be around that next corner and who might be watching and listening at your next brainwashing session.

MichaelHorn

Ah yes, when cynical losers are called out they spare us none of their vulgar, impotent thoughts...anything to try to bring down those who would assist humanity.

Another dimwit shows up trying to...trash the WCUFO. Gosh, you'd of thought he'd have at least done some homework, 74 pages of it:

http://www.tjresearch.info/Zahi_WCUFO%20Investigation.pdf

Those who've chosen to swirl their lives down the drain won't find any kind of light at the end of that tunnel.

Quote from: MichaelHorn on September 26, 2016, 06:19:30 PM
...anything to try to bring down those who would assist humanity...

And who would that be?

Catsmile

Ah yes, when cynical losers are called out they spare us none of their vulgar, impotent thoughts...anything to try to bring down those who would assist humanity.

Another dimwit shows up trying to...trash the WCUFO. Gosh, you'd of thought he'd have at least done some homework, 74 pages of it:

http://www.tjresearch.info/Zahi_WCUFO%20Investigation.pdf

Those who've chosen to swirl their lives down the drain won't find any kind of light at the end of that tunnel.

People who bring up the subject of having relations with minors are vulgar impotent losers? That being the case... what are people who have actual sexual relationships with minors? People who have sex with minors must be much worse than vulgar impotent losers, right? That reminds me... Haven't you been in few short lived publicly known relationships with girls around 16-years old? If so, what does that make you? Please tell us more about how you having adult relationships with 16-year olds is assisting humanity.

Just like a cult leader to chastise all the unwashed masses for what they deem vulgar impotent thoughts. Yet Horns deeds upon minors are the exception. Quacks like a cult. Acts like a cult. It's a cult.

MichaelHorn

Still hiding behind the facades, faceless, clueless, envious, and utterly...impotent. Being "anonymous" doesn't protect one from having to face their own miserable, failed, pathetic choices, which have resulted in their being insignificant.

And even worse, the failure to recognize the imperviousness of those who continue to accomplish and fulfill their destiny.

MV/Liberace!

Another dimwit shows up trying to...trash the WCUFO.

My grandma used to tell me, "Michael, if you see anyone trashing the WCUFO, you go after them.  And go after them hard."  It's a piece of advice that's guided my life to this day.

Edit:  I am Michael Vandeven, age 36, in Cape Girardeau, MO.  Just want to make sure my post is legit.